Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Help With Pricing - 2010 Knockout Triple Threads 1/9

This card is from 2010 Knockout. It's a Triple Threads of B.J. Penn, Matt Hughes, and Georges St. Pierre. It's numbered 1/9.

I bought this for my personal collection and I am happy what I paid for it. I was just wondering since Beckett has no set value of this particular card, what do you think it would be worth? I checked Ebay but nothing popped up.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

akatherazor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

I pulled an /18 or /36 of that triple when it came out.. Best single card non auto triple threads in that set! (In my opinion of course)
I believe I saw that one tip over the 100 mark last year, but as far as I remember I think most recently one ended around $65-75? (I could be wrong, don't quote me) .. I always follow BJ penn cards on ebay though.. Haven't seen anything other than a /18 or /36 version of this show up in a while (Unless I missed it) but prices have dropped drastically with the flood of this years UFC triple threads.. Maybe the value will start to pick up again once this 2012 rush dies out

Also looking for Michelle Wie "Award Winners" auto
rb808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the reply. There is one on Ebay right now numbered to /27 with a BIN of $149.95 or make offer. I'm quite sure that's a high number for that card but I'll be curious what it sells for if in fact it sells.

The actual memorabilia in the card is very plain in comparison to the one I have. I guess that's to be expected since it's a higher numbered card.

Anyway I appreciate your input. Any thought's on the Ebay listing of the other card?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
akatherazor4 is offline   Reply With Quote