Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
 
blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,285
Default MMA SUPERSTAR Rich Franklin

BLOWOUTCARDS is pleased to announce that appearing at Our BLOWOUTCARDS Corporate Booth and signing FREE Autographs at the National Convention in Cleveland on July 31 and August 1st will be MMA Superstar RICH FRANKLIN. BLOWOUTCARDS will also be offering promo packs of Topps UFC trading cards from UFC 100.(supplies will be limited)
Checkout BLOWOUTCARDS.COM for updates on our 2009 National Convention Promotions and Appearance times as the event draws closer.

Last edited by blowoutcards; 06-16-2009 at 09:16 AM.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

that is awesome!
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
 
blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,285
Default

Also the Autographs will be Free...Hope to see many of you out there this year. We will have a ton more giveaways, deals, announcements, promotions, breaks ect... Its going to be "Over the Top" some of the things we will be doing. I can't let the cat out of the bag on everything we have planned but we want to make sure that when you leave the National this year in Cleveland...your going to remember Blowoutcards just as we Rocked Chicago last year. I'll do everything that I possibly can for each and everyone of our customers new and old to make it not only the best experience but also worth your while to make the trip out there.
Thanks
Chris
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 22,306
Default

Geesh.. I might have to make the drive now. In my car from Indy, that's roughly ..

Total Estimated Time: 5 hours 19 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 325.64 miles
Total Estimated Fuel Cost: $37.41 Fuel Cost

Hrm.. I'll think about it. It would be cool to meet him as he's one of my favorite fighters and if I'm not mistaken, he's from Cleveland.. I think..
__________________
Indy CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
"Panini is the Honey Badger of the card collecting world." - Indy
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
Geesh.. I might have to make the drive now. In my car from Indy, that's roughly ..

Total Estimated Time: 5 hours 19 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 325.64 miles
Total Estimated Fuel Cost: $37.41 Fuel Cost

Hrm.. I'll think about it. It would be cool to meet him as he's one of my favorite fighters and if I'm not mistaken, he's from Cleveland.. I think..

only 5 hours ? i would do it.
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
Also the Autographs will be Free...Hope to see many of you out there this year. We will have a ton more giveaways, deals, announcements, promotions, breaks ect... Its going to be "Over the Top" some of the things we will be doing. I can't let the cat out of the bag on everything we have planned but we want to make sure that when you leave the National this year in Cleveland...your going to remember Blowoutcards just as we Rocked Chicago last year. I'll do everything that I possibly can for each and everyone of our customers new and old to make it not only the best experience but also worth your while to make the trip out there.
Thanks
Chris
franklin is a beast just put a nice whooping on silva, long drive from NJ but i just may have to make it
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
bubbyande's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 492
Default

That sounds pretty cool.
bubbyande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
franklin is a beast just put a nice whooping on silva, long drive from NJ but i just may have to make it
Just suck it up, you can hang out with me and look for crackhead daves cousin
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
franklin is a beast just put a nice whooping on silva, long drive from NJ but i just may have to make it

what ??????? you need to watch that fight again. it was very close and there should be a re match
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 22,306
Default

I haven't seen the fight yet! Thanks guys!!! I plan on watching it tonight.
__________________
Indy CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
"Panini is the Honey Badger of the card collecting world." - Indy
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 706
Default

that's my favorite fighter
cniel2924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,223
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Yea the fight was close, Silva obviously didn't care since he was getting the fans in it instead of worrying about fighting. Also hated seeing Silva hold Franklins hands while he elbowed at the end.

Will he be signing anything? I would love to buy a pair of UFC gloves to have signed.

Last edited by fm8418; 06-16-2009 at 11:53 PM.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Default

i see what your saying , maybe in the judges eyes this took away from silva. once the fight is on it should be on 100 percent. he made them hand gestures to the crowd twice. to me that is time lost.

also cant stand seeing guys touch gloves. i know its a sign of respect. but you can do that after the fight. when the ref says fight thats all you should be doing.
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.