Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
And these types of responses confirm that you are a tool, good thing there is an ignore button on here in which you will be added. Also it is open for opinions as it is posted online, your childish name calling to them is what makes you look bad, if you had handled yourself in a professional way you might have gotten a better response. Also if you turn to name calling you may just want to find a new hobby all together.

edit and just so you know they did not correct everything, I have also found a couple more errors in the paper, it looks like it was written by a five year old.
Some day when you actually get a redemption for a 1/1 Koufax valued $1,250-$1,500 which is condition sensative as it is and because someone squeezed a thick card into a standard penny sleeve then maybe you would see what the fuss is about until then stay classy kid. Maybe you should spend more time prowling craigslist... atleast there you can fit in.

...hcum gnissim eb di tbuod os uoy htiw neve reven evah I... em erongi ot gninetaerht pots neht ti oD

:ereh

esnopser a tsop ot revo gniog snim 01 txen eht dneps ot uoy rof tsuj ereh....

!!!efil a teg

Last edited by Srt42004n; 11-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #52 (permalink)

The letter was unprofessional. You're sitting here trashing Topps employees who are working to make a paycheck at (more than likely) minimum wage or just above minimum wage because you feel entitled to something.

The response you got honestly wasn't even half as unprofessional as the letter you sent. Lesnar WAS misspelled, and chances are good they have their inventory arranged alphabetically. The note with the misspelled portion was more than likely intended to make sure someone didn't waste their time searching for a Brock Lesner card for you.

I understand that you're upset with the way you feel they've treated you as a customer. Really, I get it. But, at the same time you're going to catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
Oh wow, grow up and get a life seriously. People like you are the reason the world is as bad as it is. You walk around thinking the world owes you something. You think it's okay to treat other people like they are pieces of dog &%&# stuck to the bottom of your shoe. The OP had no right to be vulgar towards someone who probably didn't even initially send the card to begin with. Again grow up and get a life. P.s. Nice spelling and grammar.
seriously? didn't realize this was grammar school. tell me to get a life then try and insult my spelling and grammar? lol, you sound just like that a$$hole that works for topps that sent him the letter back. no wonder you have a stick up your ass.

the op had every right to express his anger and disappointment. and if you cant understand that, then i apologize for your lack of a brain. weather or not the the op was right or wrong doesn't matter. it was the topps employee that acted out as well. he represents the entire organization and by doing that, he made them look very unprofessional and down right laughable (even though they already are). No matter how bad a customer gets or acts, employees are supposed to maintain composure and give customers respect, even if they don't deserve it.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #54 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Srt42004n;3629394]Spell check doesn't correct Lesnar.

good for you.

good for you this wasnt an opinion thread personally i think your a scumbag. with your smart responses.

LOL! I'm a scumbag becuase I said you were rude? Please, do yourself a favor, grow up.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinnox View Post
seriously? didn't realize this was grammar school. tell me to get a life then try and insult my spelling and grammar? lol, you sound just like that a$$hole that works for topps that sent him the letter back. no wonder you have a stick up your ass.

the op had every right to express his anger and disappointment. and if you cant understand that, then i apologize for your lack of a brain. weather or not the the op was right or wrong doesn't matter. it was the topps employee that acted out as well. he represents the entire organization and by doing that, he made them look very unprofessional and down right laughable (even though they already are). No matter how bad a customer gets or acts, employees are supposed to maintain composure and give customers respect, even if they don't deserve it.
You say I don't have a brain and somehow I'm the ahole? You sir are pathetic. I work in customer service. You give me attidude not only will you not get what you want but you will recieve the same treatment you give me. You sir are dead wrong. Please wake up from your dream world. You and the OP must be related.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Some day when you actually get a redemption for a 1/1 Koufax valued $1,250-$1,500 which is condition sensative as it is and because someone squeezed a thick card into a standard penny sleeve then maybe you would see what the fuss is about until then stay classy kid. Maybe you should spend more time prowling craigslist... atleast there you can fit in.

...hcum gnissim eb di tbuod os uoy htiw neve reven evah I... em erongi ot gninetaerht pots neht ti oD

:ereh

esnopser a tsop ot revo gniog snim 01 txen eht dneps ot uoy rof tsuj ereh....

!!!efil a teg
Umm wow. You're mature. Took all of 15 seconds to read and I'm sure it took you 15 minutes to type it. And you tell HIM to get a life lol.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

maybe that's why you're on here running you're mouth. bc if you really worked in customer service and talked to ppl like you are on here, you sir (or ragging mam?)would be out of a job.

you ever get tired of telling people to grow up? seem to say it a lot. seriously man, you're on a TRADING CARD forum telling people to grow up. irony is funny.

you're being rude, defending rude people. guess birds of a feather do flock together. you made your point long ago, but yet just cant seem to let anyone else who wants to make theirs, make it without your 2 cents. you seriously have some issues.

guess i should wake up from my dream world. after all, this is your world dave, we all just live in it.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #58 (permalink)

Props to the Topps employee for actually doing what I can only dream of doing to difficult customers. Thanks for letting me live vicariously though this letter!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
maybe that's why you're on here running you're mouth. bc if you really worked in customer service and talked to ppl like you are on here, you sir (or ragging mam?)would be out of a job.

you ever get tired of telling people to grow up? seem to say it a lot. seriously man, you're on a TRADING CARD forum telling people to grow up. irony is funny.

you're being rude, defending rude people. guess birds of a feather do flock together. you made your point long ago, but yet just cant seem to let anyone else who wants to make theirs, make it without your 2 cents. you seriously have some issues.

guess i should wake up from my dream world. after all, this is your world dave, we all just live in it.
You are one of those people that everyone laughs at and talks about after you get done crying because you didn't get your way. Lol! People like you are scum of the Earth. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation make you look ignorant. It's hard to hold a coversation with you because you are literally making me dumber with your replies. Have a wonderful day sir! And I truly mean that with all the sarcasm in the world.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
You are one of those people that everyone laughs at and talks about after you get done crying because you didn't get your way. Lol! People like you are scum of the Earth. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation make you look ignorant. It's hard to hold a coversation with you because you are literally making me dumber with your replies. Have a wonderful day sir! And I truly mean that with all the sarcasm in the world.

Fail .....

I truly enjoy when someone putting down another persons spelling, makes a spelling error.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 11-12-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Fail .....
What a well thought out reply! Good job!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Umm wow. You're mature. Took all of 15 seconds to read and I'm sure it took you 15 minutes to type it. And you tell HIM to get a life lol.
I am not sure but I am willing to bet that quote was a response to me. Since he can't seem to figure it out that he is in the wrong for handling the situation the way he did I am sure he also can't either read or process information he does read as I stated I put him on my ignore list. Just from the responses I have read by him (before I had him on ignore) he seems like one of those types of people that think they are always right no matter what. Unfortunatly there is no way to tell them that they are wrong and could have handled a situation better so the best bet is to put them on ignore.

Quote:

I have seen you call people names so technically you are running your mouth too.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
What a well thought out reply! Good job!
Thank you sir. Now go work on trying to spell conversation,
before you correct other people.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you sir. Now go work on trying to spell conversation,
before you correct other people.
Looks like a typo to me! My bad for my ONE typo. There's a difference between my spelling, grammar and punctuation and his. I'm sorry the difference isn't obvious to you.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Looks like a typo to me! My bad for my ONE typo. There's a difference between my spelling, grammar and punctuation and his. I'm sorry the difference isn't obvious to you.
Cool Story Bro
Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Cool Story Bro
Glad you liked it bro.
Closed Thread