Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

Old 12-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

he should have retired 3 fights ago.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #28 (permalink)

So what are the odds JMM was on roids? Pretty good I think. I wanted him to win too
rauchand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
So what are the odds JMM was on roids? Pretty good I think. I wanted him to win too
He probably did but the way manny was trying to go in i dont think it made much a difference. That punch was indeed perfect for jmm
Old 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #30 (permalink)

As a big Pacquiao fan (first saw him at the MGM on the DLH undercard in 2001 when he hammered Ledwaba), I was really disappointed with the outcome. I thought Pacquiao looked great in rounds 5 and 6. He was about to go up 2 points with six rounds to go and JMM was already busted up. However, Pacquiao was looking for the KO and JMM just caught him perfectly. It happens.

I have so much respect for JMM. He's been a top-10 P4P boxer for a decade now and a sure-fire HOFer. Good for him for getting that "all time win". The Punch Heard 'Round The World. I hope Pacquiao bounces back for some more fights, but if not, it has still been awesome watching him fight over the last decade. One of the most entertaining fighters in history and one of the greatest of all-time in that bantamweight/featherweight/lightweight category.
FINDER'S FEE FOR ANY DUCHSCHERER CARD REMAINING ON MY LIST! (SEE WEBSITE)
alwayson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Marquez gave his all on the fight . And clearly he prepared for the fight way better than Pacman . It was a clean setup punch that knocked the lights out of manny ... but what the public doesnt know is how marquez landed that punch . Check out the tapes and you will see how Marquez times his punch together with him stepping on pacs foot .

skeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen View Post
Marquez gave his all on the fight . And clearly he prepared for the fight way better than Pacman . It was a clean setup punch that knocked the lights out of manny ... but what the public doesnt know is how marquez landed that punch . Check out the tapes and you will see how Marquez times his punch together with him stepping on pacs foot .

i hate to be the one to bring it up as it looks like an excuse for his loss, but i am glad you brought it up bc this isnt the only time marquez plants his foot on mannys. i know for sure the last fight this was a big issue for pacman as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #33 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbrian View Post
i hate to be the one to bring it up as it looks like an excuse for his loss, but i am glad you brought it up bc this isnt the only time marquez plants his foot on mannys. i know for sure the last fight this was a big issue for pacman as well.
like what i said marquez was the fighter who visibly came to the ring well prepared. Manny looked like hes not conditioned for the fight . he was the one who was in better shape that fight. so i am in no way making an excuse of manny's loss. a loss is a loss no matter what . but the picture will tell you already how much of a fighter marquez is ... he clearly gives it all for punches he throws but at the same time ... the win was made possible by foot planting. marquez is a good fighter but he plays dirty .

im just totally surprised pacman's camp never made adjustments when marquez steps on mannys foot ...
Old 12-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Inactive Account

just incase there will be a 5th fight Nike is gonna supply this shoe to manny

Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

pacman is done.

mayweather is the greatest.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbrian View Post
Your right on this one. Marquez had been doing this foot stepping thing to hold Pacquiao from moving since the third fight. Here is a video of the third fight.

TheMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #37 (permalink)

Happens all the time when its a lefty vs righty... pac need a better def. system catching punches with your face is 2010...jmm was clearly on juice but you gotta be an idiot to think that pac was not on juice till recently, he was expose by pbf and the blood test...

Btw what is this thread doing in the mma section ?
sykopat is offline   Reply With Quote