Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 3,745
Default Note to self...avoid vitor belforts spinning back kick...

my gawd!!!!!!!
__________________
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/maxdaaxejd/

i collect basketball patch cards..
bettydaw1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,622
Default

that was awesome . very happy for him ..... he fights for jesus
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 859
Default

that was insane. I thought Luke would last a lot longer than that. He is usually good at controlling the pace of the fight. Vitor is still evolving his striking and it's pretty exciting. He needs to fight Wanderlei next. They are both coming off of wins so it should make sense to have them fight since they didn't get the chance too after they coached TUF.
guamfinfan151 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 3,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
that was awesome . very happy for him ..... he fights for jesus
what? lol, he fights on steroids.. thats documented...dont know about that other goofy stuff..

UFC Quick Quote: Vitor Belfort can't win big fights without steroids or TRT - MMAmania.com
__________________
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/maxdaaxejd/

i collect basketball patch cards..
bettydaw1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 14,272
Default

Jesus Juice is steroid, that is what he is talking about.
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guamfinfan151 View Post
that was insane. I thought Luke would last a lot longer than that. He is usually good at controlling the pace of the fight. Vitor is still evolving his striking and it's pretty exciting. He needs to fight Wanderlei next. They are both coming off of wins so it should make sense to have them fight since they didn't get the chance too after they coached TUF.
That fight won't happen now, Vitor is ranked 2nd, Wanderlei is not even ranked, after last night, he will get another title shot, after Silva runs through Weidman.
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,887
Default

Vitor VS Mousasi. Make it happen (if Mousasi drops)
Ty Hope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
That fight won't happen now, Vitor is ranked 2nd, Wanderlei is not even ranked, after last night, he will get another title shot, after Silva runs through Weidman.
I completely disagree with this. If Weidman wins, yes Vitor will get another title shot for sure, but if Silva wins I would place money that he DOES NOT fight Vitor again, regardless of Vitor's ranking.

Anderson at this point is looking for a huge fight. Fighting Vitor again is not a big fight. He has already beaten Vitor, in devastating fashion, what more can he prove by fighting him again? Anderson wants to be the best in the world, he wants a big fight with either Georges or Jon. He has decimated the entire weight division (except Weidman) so I honestly don't believe he will be looking for a rematch as his next fight.

Now on the flip side, had Rockhold beaten Vitor by anything other than a decision, I believe Anderson would be looking to him as his next fight after Weidman simply because he is new blood in the division and someone he has not previously fought.
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,206
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Vitor cant get licensed in Vegas right now due to his TRT/steroids. Anderson fights in vegas.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
Vitor cant get licensed in Vegas right now due to his TRT/steroids. Anderson fights in vegas.
why does a 36 year old needs trt ???????????? im guessing it's due to his early steroid abuse. his normal test levels never got back up to normal . also if a athlete is on trt , what is the big deal ? as long as his test levels are at a normal level i think he should be ok to compete anywhere .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,206
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
why does a 36 year old needs trt ???????????? im guessing it's due to his early steroid abuse. his normal test levels never got back up to normal . also if a athlete is on trt , what is the big deal ? as long as his test levels are at a normal level i think he should be ok to compete anywhere .
so their levels are all messed up leading up to a fight but they level them out before a fight....not fair
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
so their levels are all messed up leading up to a fight but they level them out before a fight....not fair


how is it not fair if his levels are at a healthy normal legal level ?
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 888
Default

The only thing unfair about the drug tests, is for the weed users. Every fighter who uses PEDs knpws when to cycle off of them before being tested. Not as easy for weed. Hell you could do lines 2 fays before a fight like liddell and still pass the tests
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lake worth,florida
Posts: 1,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
The only thing unfair about the drug tests, is for the weed users. Every fighter who uses PEDs knpws when to cycle off of them before being tested. Not as easy for weed. Hell you could do lines 2 fays before a fight like liddell and still pass the tests
Elaborate on liddell..never heard that.
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,206
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
how is it not fair if his levels are at a healthy normal legal level ?
because they can get their bodies stronger while training and that doesnt go away after you stop
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.