Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 05:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,952
Default Fair value for this rainbow?

I hate making threads like this, but I'm going to be selling my Joey Villasenor rainbow. Opinions on what a fair price would be? There's glare on the red because its in a grading case (9.5).
Thanks!
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 907
Default

not sure on price, but nice Rainbow, I am working all 3 from leaf Metal, of Ronaldo Souza.
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
JzWand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Burlington Ontario Canada
Posts: 648
Default

Honestly Ty, not much TBH.

I mean base autos go for $2.00.

If you get an offer for $150 for the entire lot I would take it and run.
__________________
Incoming: nothing
JzWand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JzWand View Post
Honestly Ty, not much TBH.

I mean base autos go for $2.00.

If you get an offer for $150 for the entire lot I would take it and run.
That's what I was thinking too. I'd take something between $100 and $130 for it. Need to fund other stuff!
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 576
Default

I read this before anyone had posted and was going to say around 100 bucks, but I didn't want to offend you. It's a really sweet set to collect rainbows of fighters. You'd probably make all the money just on the Super and Red honestly.
gamer4l1fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer4l1fe View Post
I read this before anyone had posted and was going to say around 100 bucks, but I didn't want to offend you. It's a really sweet set to collect rainbows of fighters. You'd probably make all the money just on the Super and Red honestly.
I was hoping it was worth more, but I agree that $100 or so is what it's worth. If anyone is interested, PM me. Hard to part with some cards, but when big wants pop up on ebay, gotta fund them!
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 909
Default

Start @ $150 accept offers between 100-149. Just gotta hope for that one super collector to come along.
freezerburn68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 989
Default

Sick rainbow!
DKfxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 192
Default

sweet man! id agree on the 100-150 range

btw, are those scans or camera pics? im getting dull colors whenever i tried to scan refractors
bgbdbstrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,952
Default

Camera pics. I had to try a ton of different angles to get them to shine correctly.

Selling this whole rainbow for $95 DLVD if anyone is interested. PM me!
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Default

these are not even officialy licensed correct ? they mail the cards out to the fighters and then they get sent back . so there moms probably signed the cards .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Ty Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
these are not even officialy licensed correct ? they mail the cards out to the fighters and then they get sent back . so there moms probably signed the cards .
Well, I personally watched Megumi Fujii sign some of hers, so you would be incorrect.

And licensed by who?? The UFC? You do know that a bunch of fighters in this product never fought there, right? So was Leaf supposed to get licenses from every small org out there for one product?

As far as sending to the fighters and having them send back autos, Topps does it too, you know...
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
Well, I personally watched Megumi Fujii sign some of hers, so you would be incorrect.

And licensed by who?? The UFC? You do know that a bunch of fighters in this product never fought there, right? So was Leaf supposed to get licenses from every small org out there for one product?

As far as sending to the fighters and having them send back autos, Topps does it too, you know...
im aware of who fights for who . i thought topps has a rep witness all the autos .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.