Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Shane Carwin's blog

We are here in New Jersey. It was hard spending the night away from my wife and baby. Even with sleeping in the basement you get used to hearing foot steps and are aware others are around.

Our flight took an hour and a half longer then it was supposed to but we arrived without incident. So far everyone from New Jersey has been great. Today we will do the Jersey ritual of Gym, Tan and Laundry with Paulie D.

Today is more weight cutting, working out and fine tuning things with Coach Wittman. Tomorrow I have to get some more medical to get cleared to fight in New Jersey and a lot of media interviews. Later today I will do some of the pre fight videos and help Zuffa get everything they need fir the fight.

Things are good, I am feeling great and ready to fight.

Thanks to my sponsors Warrior Wear, Max Muscle Sports Nutrition, Beaver Buzz Energy, Malibu Boats, DPMS Panther Arms, Blowoutcards.com, Performancemma.com. Nightrider Jewelry and Hayabusafightwear.com

In NJ - Shane Carwin Fan Community
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote