Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #176 (permalink)

I believe Microsoft is paying you. they are paying you because they are trying to drive users to the live.com search feature. They are paying you that much because eBay is probably giving them money to advertise their business on live.com. (Notice how it's only on BIN/PP items, and if I'm not mistaken, FVF on BIN just went up).

So eBay is giving some sort of kickback to MicroSoft. All that matters is you get paid, right?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bziddy View Post
All that matters is you get paid, right?
No.

Ok . . .yes. But knowledge is good too
CTWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:22 AM   #178 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to lkk116

its back to 30% now

aim: tigereye2525
lkk116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #179 (permalink)

Does this work with best offers or only BIN?

RIP PAPAJIM
keggobelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #180 (permalink)
ND3

Can't seem to get a search going that links to ebay. Sure this is back up?
Old 10-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #181 (permalink)

yeah I went to live.com and put in PS3 and got the 30% banner

RIP PAPAJIM
keggobelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #182 (permalink)
ND3

Strange if you are already logged in to live the search doesn't show up with 30%. Logged out and did the search and presto!!
Old 10-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Strange if you are already logged in to live the search doesn't show up with 30%. Logged out and did the search and presto!!
Nd is this legit? Another case OF GG might be in the future if so?

matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #184 (permalink)

So far I have done one transaction and I can say that it is LEGIT...its just that I have to wait 51 more days just to see my cashback! but I will report when I finally do get paid...
Highcheese4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:49 AM   #185 (permalink)

Well I have a quick question. I in no way can do cases but the 30% cash back sounds great and in the long run cost less per box. so i read this in the terms and conditions:

Cashback Rewards will apply only to the first eligible item you commit to buy on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices during an Online Session. Cashback Rewards will not be applied to any additional items or purchases. A single listing with multiple items will be considered one item for the purposes of these terms and conditions. The following purchases on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices are not eligible for Cashback Rewards ("Excluded eBay Purchases"):

So I understand i can't buy different types of boxes but of i am reading right if the BIN item has 10 quantity available I can checkout with 6 and i would get the cash back on all 6.

Please let me know if i am wrong because if I order from BO this way it will save me more than their weekend specials when all is said and done and if it doesn't work that way I will stick to my BO orders the normal way.
orguss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #186 (permalink)

Oh, Also my live ID has been signed up with my main e-mail address way back when and my ebay and paypal uses another e-mail address (it seemed easier to use a different e-mail to keep track of that suff because of the amount of e-mails my main account gets)
so do i need to start a new live ID so I don't have any mistakes like not getting the cash back because my paypal id is not the same as the e-mail of my live id.
hope someone knows or maybe someone has done it this way with no problems.

Also it states (at least on the ebay side) 1 cash back purchase allowed per session and the sessions are kept for 60 minutes. so does that mean i can do it multiple times in one day as long as the session is logged off and i sign back in (till i hit my 6 limit) or am i reading that wrong.

Last edited by orguss1; 10-12-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #187 (permalink)

Orguss1, I just started using this feature, so in no way think what I say is gospel, however, everything worked for me, and just counting down the days for the cashback from my last 2 transactions.

I for precaution, logged out after first transaction, then logged back on and completed second, but have heard of people doing multiple on one log in.

The 30% discount cannot be used on BOC weekend specials, because they are only offered through the website, and the BIN or BO is only valid on their ebay listed items which are generally higher.

The BIN quantity is good, I purchased 7 BIN boxes of 07 Leaf Limited to get the max posible on the 30% and brought the the cost down to about 65 a box.

Hope this helps
Texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highcheese4U View Post
So far I have done one transaction and I can say that it is LEGIT...its just that I have to wait 51 more days just to see my cashback! but I will report when I finally do get paid...
No doubt it is legit...I have already rolled the cash from my 1st round in June and 2nd round in July into the latest round. I just have to watch to not hit the 2500 limit for the year.

Your cashback is on its way! Microsoft will initiate a payment of $554.36 to your PayPal in approximately 7 days. this dropped from 14 days before, so the system is getting better.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #189 (permalink)

Thanks I just wanted to make sure i was reading it right and i could chose multiple quantities and use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan View Post
Orguss1, I just started using this feature, so in no way think what I say is gospel, however, everything worked for me, and just counting down the days for the cashback from my last 2 transactions.

I for precaution, logged out after first transaction, then logged back on and completed second, but have heard of people doing multiple on one log in.

The 30% discount cannot be used on BOC weekend specials, because they are only offered through the website, and the BIN or BO is only valid on their ebay listed items which are generally higher.

The BIN quantity is good, I purchased 7 BIN boxes of 07 Leaf Limited to get the max posible on the 30% and brought the the cost down to about 65 a box.

Hope this helps
Old 10-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tke96 View Post
No doubt it is legit...I have already rolled the cash from my 1st round in June and 2nd round in July into the latest round. I just have to watch to not hit the 2500 limit for the year.

Your cashback is on its way! Microsoft will initiate a payment of $554.36 to your PayPal in approximately 7 days. this dropped from 14 days before, so the system is getting better.
Thanks for the input Jerry!

...I will be counting down the days too! I have at least another month and a half to go lol...
Highcheese4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #191 (permalink)

just got the Email today for my first payout- Should hit Paypal in 7 days....
DadofTwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #192 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Kona12

i have already deposited about 1k into my bank acct. this works as long as you follow the directions

ebay: fishngolfguy
Kona12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #193 (permalink)

30% right now, picked up a case of 2008 bowman chrome football for about 400.
anusinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #194 (permalink)

My question here is, Im looking at getting another case of GG football price is around 1350 on buy it nows. Is there a max I qualify for, I dont want to buy it then only be able to cash out 100.00. Is there a cap per purchase?

Old 10-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #195 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Kona12

$200 max savings per transaction. look for items in the 650-700 range.

ebay: fishngolfguy
Kona12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #196 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

cap on the rebate is 200 per transaction
Old 10-13-2008, 02:08 PM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona12 View Post
$200 max savings per transaction. look for items in the 650-700 range.
Thanks guys!

Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #198 (permalink)

What is this and how does it works if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.
Rufusyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusyo View Post
What is this and how does it works if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.
Don't mean to be an ass RUFY but you need to read this entire thread. The short answer is that it is an MSN program (live.com) that can give you cashback on certain BIN/BO items. The percentage on the cashback rewards fluctuates day to day but it is currently at it's max of 30%.
rudyjustinfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjustinfarrell View Post
Don't mean to be an ass RUFY but you need to read this entire thread. The short answer is that it is an MSN program (live.com) that can give you cashback on certain BIN/BO items. The percentage on the cashback rewards fluctuates day to day but it is currently at it's max of 30%.
Thanks, I scanned through the thread a little. I think I get it. I am going to check it out. Sounds to good to be true.
Rufusyo is offline   Reply With Quote