Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
I made a rant about this crap in the football section. I have never seen as many redemptions in one product as I have Certified this year. My set of Freshman Fabric was fun to build but would have been a lot better had 14 of the 35 not been redemptions. I have 23 in the Panini system and when I called Thursday, they told me they had none back yet. Then this guy comes out with some BS message. I think they are acting like they can do what they want since UD is out of the way. They are replacing UD as far as business ethics go. Alls I wanna say is FU panini. your very close to losing my business forever. Stick to pasta and pizza
Bottom line is they suck at what they do. Like I said, any other company would already be out of business following these practices.
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #27 (permalink)

All I know is the amount of redemptions they put into their products this year is ridiculous. I understand that the players need to get autos back to the company, but if you are going to make a product and sell it you have to complete the process.
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 AM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to runepcc03

I agree with everyone who said Limited Hockey this year was terrible for redemptions. There were quite a few in Timeless Treasures Basketball too. Also, so I don't get hosed when I redeem a card then wait for several months to get it and the the player has since cooled down or got injured, I sell every rookie redemption I get. If it's for a rookie, its as good as gone. In most cases, by the time you get it, several different products will have released and people will be going for those sets.
runepcc03 is offline   Reply With Quote