Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Video & Gallery: On the Production Line with Dominion, Totally Certified & More

Video & Gallery: On the Production Line with Dominion, Totally Certified & More

June 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I canít recall a busier time at Panini America in the last eight months than right now. Products are being produced and released at a breakneck pace this time of year Ė so much so that swiping my access key to enter the building every morning is enough to give me butterflies.

Not to get all Gumpian on you, but every day is indeed like a box of chocolates: You never know what youíre going to get.

In the last few weeks alone Iíve had the opportunity to witness the likes 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball, 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball, 2010-11 Dominion Hockey, 2011 Score Hockey and even the Official Michael Jackson Trading Card Set rolling off the line and commanding sizable chunks of real estate at our production facility.

Itís been absolutely riveting. After checking out the considerably sweet eye candy and video that follow, hereís hoping you agree.

From the shimmering splendor of Totally Certified to the hand-packed goodness of the 2010-11 Score Rookie & Traded Hockey box sets to the decadence of Dominion to the captivating-yet-uncut National Treasures, youíre bound to find something to drool over in the multimedia marvels that follow.

Video & Gallery: On the Production Line with Dominion, Totally Certified & More The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote