Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.

We are thrilled with collectors’ reaction to our latest release, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

What is most satisfying to us, is the very positive reaction to our limited Base Cards featuring three different subsets; Presidents, Presidential Couples and Presidential Pets.

The 96-card set is just limited to 10 serially numbered copies.

When the product was conceived, the idea was to include every President who lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. From the first President, John Adams to the current President, Barack Obama. The only President that did not live at 1600 was George Washington.

It has been pointed out to us, since the release of the product, that George Washington did have a very instrumental role in designing and building 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. So for this reason, we have created the following redemption:

The first collector to assemble the entire 96-card Base Card set will receive a 1/1 Hand-Painted Art card of George Washington painted by well-known trading card artist Jared Kelley*.

The second, third and fourth collectors to assemble the entire 96-card Base Card set will receive 1/3 reproductions of the Hand-Painted Art card mentioned above.**

So collect your Base Card sets and when you have completed your Base Card Set click here for the next steps.

Famous Fabrics Inc. | 1600 Pennsylvania Base Card Redemption Info

*Jared Kelley who is now drawing exclusively for Sport Kings LP, drew many of the very popular Goodwin Presidents cards.

** None of the same serially numbered cards can be used in different redemption’s. Serial numbers of sets will be posted on our website.
blowoutcards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW just keeps getting better!

Jared Kelley does amazing work when painting cards. Here are a few examples of Presidents he has done in the past. They sell very, very well!
Attached Thumbnails
Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.-gmps-06.8b-john-quincy-adams.jpg   Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.-gmps-08.7b-martin-van-buren.jpg   Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.-gmps-12.1b-zachary-taylor.jpg   Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.-gmps-16.8b-abraham-lincoln.jpg   Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.-gmps-40.1b-ronald-reagan.jpg  

Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Here is the amazing "painted card" that Jared Kelley did for this redemption program:

It is definitely a card worthy of a prize and one that will be treasured for a very long time. Notice the bomb bursting in air, the tattered Old Glory waving in the background, a billow of smoke from a cannon, and a mass of tiny Redcoats off in the distance. I don't know how many paintings portray a "young Washington".

Simply stunning!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

congrats on your prize, it's extremely nice!

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
congrats on your prize, it's extremely nice!
It's not my prize. I"m sorry I wasn't clear.

This has not been awarded yet. It will go to whoever first completes the base set. Three numbered reproductions of this card will go to those that are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to complete this set.

I'd love to be one of these lucky few.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Here is the amazing "painted card" that Jared Kelley did for this redemption program:

It is definitely a card worthy of a prize and one that will be treasured for a very long time. Notice the bomb bursting in air, the tattered Old Glory waving in the background, a billow of smoke from a cannon, and a mass of tiny Redcoats off in the distance. I don't know how many paintings portray a "young Washington".

Simply stunning!!!
That is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!