Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default 2009 Press Pass Legends Football Providing More

2009 Press Pass Legends Football Providing More

Press Pass Inc. has announced that they are introducing their own “Hobby Stimulus” package in Press Pass Legends FB this year.

“With the economy being slow to turnaround, and collector’s looking to get the most value for their money, we decided to deliver an additional bonus auto in every full 18-count box this year,” explained Nick Matijevich, Director of Product Development. “We’ve also ensured that every box will contain at least 1 auto from one of the following top rookies: Mark Sanchez, Matthew Stafford, Michael Crabtree, Knowshon Moreno, Percy Harvin, Chris “Beanie” Wells, Jeremy Maclin, LeSean McCoy, Josh Freeman, Donald Brown, or Darrius Heyward-Bey. We understand that a lot of consumers are feeling the pinch financially, and we felt this was a way we could guarantee an enjoyable wax breaking experience for them.”

Continuing the company tradition, Press Pass Legends will also feature red ink and inscription variations from some of the biggest names in football history, 26 of whom have never appeared in the product before. The company has confirmed that John Elway, Deion Sanders, Frank Gifford, Rod Woodson, and Bruce Smith are among the legendary names who have signed their autos with inscriptions. With 18-pack hobby boxes delivering at least 6 hard autographs and 1 game-used collegiate jersey card, collectors have a chance to obtain not only all-time greats from the past, but the legends of the future as well. Each pack will yield at least one sequentially numbered card, every box will deliver at least 2 legendary autographs, and 1 of 1 Press Plates will fall at least two per case.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

I really like this product...I opened two boxes today and I am getting a case on Friday. For the price, you can't go wrong. Topps and UD should take note.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I just can't bring myself to purchase a product that isn't littered with redemptions and sticker autos!
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Isn't having all extra auto's of the top rookies just going to cause the value on those cards to drop?
jdb34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
I just can't bring myself to purchase a product that isn't littered with redemptions and sticker autos!
LOL Quality post

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote