Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 65 Years of Bowman Baseball...BLUE SAPPHIRE!

Look for NEW Exclusive Bowman Blue Sapphires and Awesome Chrome Minis in 2013 Bowman Baseball.

2013 Bowman Baseball Streets in 6 Days! Yesterday we previewed Bowman Black, one of the many hot inserts in Bowman and we were just getting started. Today we preview two BRAND NEW inserts that collectors will be scrambling to get their hands on.

· Introducing Bowman Chrome Refractor Minis: All baseball fans know the top prospects of your favorite team. In 2013, Bowman Baseball will feature the Top 5 prospects on every MLB team with a special chrome mini variation of the base card. Every team’s top prospects will be featured with their ranking on the back of a shiny, sleek chrome mini. Are you a DBacks fans? Look for an Archie Bradley Chrome mini. Mets fan? Then you definitely want a Zak Wheeler chrome mini. There are 150 subjects in all and there are three different parallels including a superfractor 1/1 for each. Find the Cream of the Crop of the prospects of your favorite team in 2013 Bowman Baseball

· Introducing the 65th Anniversary Best Bowman Players of all-time” Refractors: Bowman Baseball has been around for 65 years capturing so many of today’s stars before they were stars. To celebrate this rich history, Bowman Baseball will feature the best players ever to be featured in Bowman with an exclusive Blue Sapphire Refractor reprint of their 1st Bowman card design. Look for stars and legends like Willie Mays, Mariano Rivera, Tim Lincecum and Bryce Harper! Lucky collectors will find special autograph versions of the 65th Anniversary Best Bowman Players of all-time” card featuring their name and the date of their MLB Debut! (images attached)

Two NEW reasons why 2013 Bowman Baseball will be one of the best products of the year. Bowman Streets May 8th. Who’s Next.

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

These look awesome. Even as a Sox fan, I would love to get my hands on a Rivera Bowman auto.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
These look awesome. Even as a Sox fan, I would love to get my hands on a Rivera Bowman auto.
I don't think he will have an auto in Bowman. It will probably be in BC or Draft. I bet it goes for insane $$$ though.