Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default News for Playoff/Donruss

News for Playoff/Donruss
2008 Playoff Prestige NFL is improved both with an autographed card per box, and better game used items like bigger swatches, college game used jerseys, multi colors and better players. They are committed that fans will most definitely see the $24 increase in price as an excellent value as they will be pulling better cards. DLP committed that these will be a better quality hit than other brands that may be releasing at the same time.
On 2008 Donruss Elite NFL, your autographed card being added is an incremental, numbered rookie card, a dual signed College Ties or other premium insert set card in every box! Each of these rookie cards will be part of the base set, and will also be a third numbered rookie card in every box.This super popular release is an even better value.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Pretige went up by 24 dollars? I paid 74 for my preorder at my shop. Maybe I should get more than one box?
gridironfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gridironfreak View Post
Pretige went up by 24 dollars? I paid 74 for my preorder at my shop. Maybe I should get more than one box?
Because the price was raised on here ? Prices go up and down daily on here. Chris must LOVE you if you always go by that and order more because they raised the price of something.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Because the price was raised on here ? Prices go up and down daily on here. Chris must LOVE you if you always go by that and order more because they raised the price of something.
I dont order here though, I do my wax out of my shop I visit. I did a box of DPP 2007 today from blowout though, first wax from a website in almost 2 years

And what I meant was, I didnt notice the "24 dollar increase", the price seemed to be right around 74 (maybe a bit less) last year.

Last edited by gridironfreak; 03-06-2008 at 01:37 AM.
gridironfreak is offline   Reply With Quote