Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Panini Peeks: Black Football, Crown Royale Football, Elite Extra Edition Baseball

Panini Peeks: Black Football, Crown Royale Football, Elite Extra Edition Baseball
Nov 12th 2013, 22:44, by Tracy Hackler

OK, its time for a little full disclosure: Being out of the office at the 2013 Toronto Fall Expo last weekend put me a little behind in bringing you Panini Peek previews on three pretty big Panini America products: 2013 Black Football, 2013 Elite Extra Edition Baseball and 2013 Crown Royale. So I vowed to rectify that issue as soon as possible on my return to the office.
To that end, today were going to do our Panini Peek post just a little bit differently. Today, for the first time ever, were going to deliver a three-products-in-one Panini Peek Spectacular. Below, weve provided a scene-setting ensemble of preview images from 2013 Elite Extra Edition Baseball (releasing January 9, 2014), 2013 Black Football (releasing January 22, 2014) and 2013 Crown Royale Football (releasing February 12, 2014).

After the images, weve attached PDFs of the detail-intensive PIS (Product Information Sheets) documents that we use to solicit these products. So if you have questions on Elite Extra Edition, Black or Crown Royale, click on the respective PDFs below the gallery for complete details. Got all that? Lets go.

blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote