Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default A Message from LEAF Trading Cards

A Message from LEAF Trading Cards:

Greetings all… We wanted to send an email with some exiciting information.

Upcoming Products

---------------------------------

2010 Leaf MMA will ship the first week of October.. This is the greatest MMA checklist of all time and we are working on a very exciting enhancement to this item as we speak. This item is sold out.

2010 Benchwarmer Signature Series … This exciting item ships Late October. This product marks the intorduction of "Hair" cards plus the biggest autograph checklist in Benchwarmer History. We still have a small amount of this product available.

2010 Leaf Cut Signature Encore Edition …. This cut signature edition will be solicited in the next week or so. Again, with its limited print run, we expect this allocated item to be successful much like its cut signature predecessors. This item will ship in November.

2010 Leaf Muhammad Ali ….. This product should also be solicited later this month. Our ALI effort features ON CARD AUTOGRAPHS, FIGHT WORN, PLUS autographs of ALI's many famous opponents, ringmen and celebrity friends….. This item will be allocated and demand is expected to be huge as Muhammad Ali might be the most famous man to ever live! This is slated for November.

2010 Leaf Sports Icons Update: The Search for Shoeless Joe…. We expect this to be the single most exciting release in the history of cut signatures. This order form will come in October, but I can share the highlight now: SHOELESS JOE JACKSON'S FIRST CUT SIGNATURE CARD (est value $75,000-100,000). More details will follow, but this is sure to be an exciting December release.

2010 Leaf FAMILY GUY…. This product should also be solicited later this month. We will be introducing many exciting new elemnets to this product with a much higher quality level than manufacturers of this product in the past. This item is also slated for December ship.

blowoutcards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hair cards ...too many possible jokes/comments there....

Like to see that they are going into TV shows, would love to see that expanded upon.
byronscott4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

An entire product devoted to Ali... count me in

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Jason Pierre-Paul, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Shoeless Joe Jackson's first cut signature card ? Did Wheeler sell Gray his at the National or something OR is this one actually signed by Jackson and not the Mrs. ? HMMMMMMMM

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Family Guy might be fun depending on what he does with it. Some autographs and sketches might go for a good bit.

I find it real interesting that LEAF is releasing a Muhammad Ali product.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
A Message from LEAF Trading Cards:

Greetings all… We wanted to send an email with some exiciting information.

Upcoming Products

---------------------------------

2010 Leaf MMA will ship the first week of October.. This is the greatest MMA checklist of all time and we are working on a very exciting enhancement to this item as we speak. This item is sold out.

2010 Benchwarmer Signature Series … This exciting item ships Late October. This product marks the intorduction of "Hair" cards plus the biggest autograph checklist in Benchwarmer History. We still have a small amount of this product available.

2010 Leaf Cut Signature Encore Edition …. This cut signature edition will be solicited in the next week or so. Again, with its limited print run, we expect this allocated item to be successful much like its cut signature predecessors. This item will ship in November.

2010 Leaf Muhammad Ali ….. This product should also be solicited later this month. Our ALI effort features ON CARD AUTOGRAPHS, FIGHT WORN, PLUS autographs of ALI's many famous opponents, ringmen and celebrity friends….. This item will be allocated and demand is expected to be huge as Muhammad Ali might be the most famous man to ever live! This is slated for November.

2010 Leaf Sports Icons Update: The Search for Shoeless Joe…. We expect this to be the single most exciting release in the history of cut signatures. This order form will come in October, but I can share the highlight now: SHOELESS JOE JACKSON'S FIRST CUT SIGNATURE CARD (est value $75,000-100,000). More details will follow, but this is sure to be an exciting December release.

2010 Leaf FAMILY GUY…. This product should also be solicited later this month. We will be introducing many exciting new elemnets to this product with a much higher quality level than manufacturers of this product in the past. This item is also slated for December ship.

JC...Does he really believe that (ALI)...Let's see who's case that Jackson Cut shows up in...Don't believe the HYPE!!!
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Shoeless Joe Jackson's first cut signature card ? Did Wheeler sell Gray his at the National or something OR is this one actually signed by Jackson and not the Mrs. ? HMMMMMMMM
Conspiracy theories already?

I did not sell him my card, and I would imagine this one is real if it's valued at $75K to $100K.

I hope I pull it!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nice list but I'm very excited about the FAMILY GUY. I hope we'll some see unique cards. Can't wait to find out what they are.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Curious to see what the innovations in Family Guy are. . .

There already is a set out there that has hair cards (Playboy, I believe -- and yes THAT hair), so I guess this is introducing hair cards to Benchwarmer. . .
webjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Ok...is it just me or are the Hair cards just a bit creepy? Even if they are from thier head and not down below....still a bit creepy.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garpike View Post
Ok...is it just me or are the Hair cards just a bit creepy? Even if they are from thier head and not down below....still a bit creepy.
umm landing strip hair

there is said it
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Who says they are from the head?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
Who says they are from the head?
What if she doesn't have any grass on her runway?
Do they get some hair from the back nine?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #14 (permalink)

While the hair cards make for interesting conversation, the fact it got delayed to "late October" when the release date was supposed to be 9/22 (meaning it's delayed at least a month!) got my attention more.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheDark View Post
While the hair cards make for interesting conversation, the fact it got delayed to "late October" when the release date was supposed to be 9/22 (meaning it's delayed at least a month!) got my attention more.
Dude, it takes time to grow...hmmm..you know what I'm saying?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #16 (permalink)

People might think the hair cards are a little strange but I don't think anyone is going to complain about pulling one when they are 1 in every 5 cases
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
What if she doesn't have any grass on her runway?
Do they get some hair from the back nine?
back nine lol!
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote