Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Topps Unveils Improved Customer Service Option

Topps Unveils Improved Customer Service Option

Topps announces a new option to help simplify and expedite the replacement of missing cards from boxes.

Beginning immediately, any customer failling to receive a card within the stated odds printed on its respective packaging can now contact Topps Customer Service electronically for replacements, eliminating the need to mail items in.

Customers can email Support@Topps.com and include their name and address, along with digital pictures in PDF format. The image must include the UPC symbol from the box with either an X or hole punched through the center, the wrapper from the pack with the missing card and a copy of the store receipt proving the purchase. Once Topps receives the email and confirms, it will expedite the process and ship the missing item(s).
blowoutcards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Seems like this could easily be abused by scammers...
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

So can the old system. Anyone can claim they were shorted. I doubt Topps/whoever really knows what hits went into each box of a production run.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

It's gotten to the point where I receive so many screwed up boxes from their QA monkeys I don't write anymore. I can only store so many Chone Figgins autos
Old 09-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
It's gotten to the point where I receive so many screwed up boxes from their QA monkeys I don't write anymore. I can only store so many Chone Figgins autos
I'd take some of those off your hands
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

This is what they get for guaranteeing hits. They bring it on themselves.
DaClyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

I used this service and got an email 2 days later asking for the box, receipt, etc to be mailed to Topps.

Sorry, I'm not spending $6 to mail you this stuff so you can send me a $3 Anthony Fasano Jersey card.

Topps sucks.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the madbacker View Post
i used this service and got an email 2 days later asking for the box, receipt, etc to be mailed to topps.

Sorry, i'm not spending $6 to mail you this stuff so you can send me a $3 anthony fasano jersey card.

Topps sucks.
i agree i got 5 cards from ttt that i pulled and on the back states they were to be an auto game used relic and they told me they would not help me---another reason i stick with the best ud
mswift69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

I opened two boxes of Topps chrome today from BO. I was not shorted hits, but from one box most of the cards are mis-cut. Not a little, but a lot mis-cut and way off center. Some are so poorly cut that they almost have no border on one or two sides. All of my refs. are mis-cut from both boxes. Also 3 of the 4 autos from my two boxes, the autos are scratched up. The scratches in some spots have taken the auto off completely. I only buy Topps/Bowman baseball and these are the worst I have ever received. Should I ask for replacements on the Topps blog or call CS? I would normally just take my lumps but these were so bad I may not buy another box again. I will just buy the singles that I want.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote