Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default 10 boxes of Razor Ink Archives

Saw 10 more boxes opened today at the LCS. I opened up 2. And 2 other people opened up 4. This case was MUCH better than the first case! Here are some of the results:

My 2 boxes:
Nathan Fillion (Firefly)
Morena Baccarin (Firefly)
Arnold Vosloo (Mummy Returns)
Jeff Ricketts (Angel)


Marnette Patterson (Supernatural)
Joel Gretsch (4400)
Emmanuelle Vaugier (Smallville)
Camille Mitchell (Smallville)


April Grace (Lost)
Ric Young (Alias)


My friend's 4 boxes included David Carradine (Alias) and Mimi Rogers (X-Files) which he took with him:

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars)
Morena Baccarin (Serenity)
Jack Osbourne (Osbournes) x2
Frances Conroy (The Dark is Rising)



Camille Mitchell (Smallville)
Rob Freeman (Smallville)
Richard Moll (Smallville)
Sam Jones III (Smallville)


Anthony Cistaro (Alias)
Ian Buchanan (Alias)
Patricia Wettig (Alias)
Michael Massee (Catwoman)


Sonya Walger (Lost)
M.C. Gainey (Lost)
Francois Chau (Lost)


Andrew Wells (Angel)
Vincent Kartheiser (Angel)



Out of the other 4 boxes, it had Ozzy Osbourne, Kevin Sorbo (Andromeda), Alicia Silverstone (Scooby Doo 2), Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), and Zack Wood (Charmed)
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,125
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Is there any markings on the cards to indicate these were pulled from Razor Archives?
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Nope ... they are just encased in Magnetic cases.
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Glenarm,IL
Posts: 1,565
Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86
Default

Even though there are some good pulls in the case I am glad I stayed clear of this product. The Kristen Bell is a good pull but then when you get the second one it becomes clear how the prices for these cards are going to drop like a rock.
You better get to listing.
__________________
Whatnot Collectibles Shop Open for Business.
If you are ever in Chatham, IL come check it out.
ALWAYS looking for 1959 Fleer Three Stooges cards.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,125
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

How are they going to drop? These auto's have all been out on the market and should have a stable selling line. Only way they will drop is if these do flood the market. But at 12000 autos (60 autos per case, 200 cases produced), I dont see how this really flooding the market.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
rogersdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,515
Send a message via AIM to rogersdad Send a message via Yahoo to rogersdad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
How are they going to drop? These auto's have all been out on the market and should have a stable selling line. Only way they will drop is if these do flood the market. But at 12000 autos (60 autos per case, 200 cases produced), I dont see how this really flooding the market.
Topps Signture Basketball.. thats flooding the market. Hell... 5 guys add up to 12000 signatures... lol
__________________
Member of the Following Site:
Sports Card Forum - rogersdad
Sports Card Freaks - rogers dad
My Site:
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/KAV2005/AUTOGRAPHS-GAME%20USED/
rogersdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 10,368
Default

Thats actually a good break compared to one I saw on another site....a full case busted and his best auto was between a Bill Goldberg from Looney Tunes, Adam Corolla from Family Guy, and Kevn Sorbo from Andromeda.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Glenarm,IL
Posts: 1,565
Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
How are they going to drop? These auto's have all been out on the market and should have a stable selling line. Only way they will drop is if these do flood the market. But at 12000 autos (60 autos per case, 200 cases produced), I dont see how this really flooding the market.
These are NOT sports cards.
I do not understand why people have a hard time understanding that the prices will go down and they will go down fast. People do not stock pile Kristen Bell Autos like they do Jay Bruce. If 5 of them are listed on Ebay the price will be cut in half by the time the 5th one sells.
Like I said, LIST ASAP.
__________________
Whatnot Collectibles Shop Open for Business.
If you are ever in Chatham, IL come check it out.
ALWAYS looking for 1959 Fleer Three Stooges cards.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
icemansg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 203
Default

I think it will hurt prices alittle right now because I saw a Charmed Shannen Dohtery go for $51 on ebay out of it. Eventually may hurt prices more when boxes are cheaper if they get cheaper cause more will be busted. I think right now as high as boxes are when your pulling to many commons won't be to much opened. I want to open some but to big of a risk right now at $15 to $20 a pack. Good Luck to anybody that does open it though.
icemansg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Honestly ... at $15-$20 a pack ... even some of the common autos are selling for $5-$8. Non-sports usually has a different niche of collectors. But yes ... these all plan on going online tonight
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Incarnadine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 842
Default

Good breaks. The Kristen Bell is clearly the best but the 2 Baccarin's and the Fillion are solid hits. There are actually 18000 autographs, there are 299 cases rather than 200.
Incarnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 8,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambel View Post
Honestly ... at $15-$20 a pack ... even some of the common autos are selling for $5-$8. Non-sports usually has a different niche of collectors. But yes ... these all plan on going online tonight
pm sent
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Well ... apparently my Joel Gretsch (4400) auto is super rare! Too bad the show only last 1 season
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
bufbills98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,157
Default

4400 lasted 4 seasons. Joel was redemption only. Great show, Heros copied a lot of stuff. If it had been on something other then USA NETWORK, it might still be on.
bufbills98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufbills98 View Post
4400 lasted 4 seasons. Joel was redemption only. Great show, Heros copied a lot of stuff. If it had been on something other then USA NETWORK, it might still be on.
hehe ... I know ... I was only kidding

And it's turning out to be a nice surprise card!!

Last edited by rambel; 06-14-2009 at 01:51 AM.
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
dd316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
Even though there are some good pulls in the case I am glad I stayed clear of this product. The Kristen Bell is a good pull but then when you get the second one it becomes clear how the prices for these cards are going to drop like a rock.
You better get to listing.
These cards were still available before Ink Archives came out, most collectors purchasing them realized this. So the same amount was always available, this is just a different avenue of obtaining them.
__________________
MY ARTWORK - tdastick.deviantart.com
dd316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Incarnadine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
These cards were still available before Ink Archives came out, most collectors purchasing them realized this. So the same amount was always available, this is just a different avenue of obtaining them.
For most of the autos they were indeed available but this is causing a large influx in a short period of time, and let's face it, many of these autos were in low demand to begin with so if you have a bunch more hit virtually all at once prices will drop considerably. Maybe later on some of the better than average auto will rebound a bit but right now I'm loving bargain hunting for some auto's I never pulled the trigger on that ar literally almost half what they were 2 months ago.
Incarnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
rambel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incarnadine View Post
For most of the autos they were indeed available but this is causing a large influx in a short period of time, and let's face it, many of these autos were in low demand to begin with so if you have a bunch more hit virtually all at once prices will drop considerably. Maybe later on some of the better than average auto will rebound a bit but right now I'm loving bargain hunting for some auto's I never pulled the trigger on that ar literally almost half what they were 2 months ago.

So you are the one I am bidding against
rambel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.