Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Star Wars Clone Wars ROTBH case #13 - not my lucky number

It's been a couple of months since my last ROTBH break, so I was excited to open some more Star Wars. That excitement quickly turned to dread after the first sketch had a small amount of roller damage on the top edge, then the second sketch had major damage. Luckily only 2 sketches had major damage, but that combined with a lack of color made this an unlucky case.

Obi-Wan Kenobi by Juan Carlos Ramos / Ki-Adi-Mundi by Kevin Doyle (damaged) / Ahsoka Tano by Howard Shum

Obi-Wan Kenobi by Jan Duursema (damaged) / Bossk by Brian Rood / Anakin Skywalker by Jason Hughes

Darth Sidious by Robert Teranishi / Luminara Unduli by Robert Teranishi / Twi'lek farmers by animator Brian Kalin O'Connell

I'm pretty happy about the color Bossk sketch, it is very cool. The last sketch (the animator sketch) actually didn't come in this case, it was a redemption from Topps that came in the mail this week. I'm happy that I got a fairly nice one, I have 2 others on the way, I have my fingers crossed that they will be nice as well.

I have some more cases coming in this week, hopefully they will be better. I wasn't too excited by Mars Attacks, so when these cases went on sale last week, I decided I would rather open 4 cases of ROTBH than 2 cases of MA.
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote