Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mcguirem13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Default 2 Marvel Premiere Boxes

Here are results of my 2 box break:

Base cards and shadowbox cards


Base sketch cards


Emotion card


2 panel sketch



3 panel sketch

__________________
Bucket:
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/mcguirem13/
mcguirem13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,272
Default

I really like your base sketches

Also, you got the famous "Mystery Artist" on your hinged sketch.
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
mcguirem13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I really like your base sketches

Also, you got the famous "Mystery Artist" on your hinged sketch.
Thanks, I really like the goblin sketch and the Alex Magno panel sketch.
__________________
Bucket:
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/mcguirem13/
mcguirem13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguirem13 View Post
Thanks, I really like the goblin sketch and the Alex Magno panel sketch.
If you ever decide to move the goblin, please hit me up.
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 949
Default

I like how your emotion card lists itself as "one of a kind" and it's numbered to 50.

I don't think that phrase means what they think it means.
fazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 2,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazzle View Post
I like how your emotion card lists itself as "one of a kind" and it's numbered to 50.

I don't think that phrase means what they think it means.
Actually, the fronts of all of the emotion cards feature original painted pieces of art as created by Jason Adams...making each one a one of a kind. They are numbered to 50 as per the card number and the interior art that is pre-printed by NAR. It is BOTH a 1/1 and a 1/50 at the same time.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 2,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
Actually, the fronts of all of the emotion cards feature original painted pieces of art as created by Jason Adams...making each one a one of a kind. They are numbered to 50 as per the card number and the interior art that is pre-printed by NAR. It is BOTH a 1/1 and a 1/50 at the same time.
This is why we appreciate you Iggy!

Great break! Sweet sketches!
Cujobyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,725
Default

Message me a price for the dark avengers avengers shadowbox
__________________
Always looking for iconic rookie cards
itsjustcardboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Default

killer green gobby!
walkerbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
kyle1707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: COAL VALLEY, IL
Posts: 7,406
Default

goblin is great
__________________
LOOKING FOR

MUSEUM COLLECTION FRAME METAL
STAN MUSIAL AUTOGRAPH
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.