Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default NY Comic Con Packs! Love these packs!

Hey gang. Before all the WD breaks, I figured I'd open a few of these. If anyone experienced what the San Diego comic con packs were like, these are very similar! You get 3 major hits: Autograph, printing plate and a sketch. There are new sketch cards called "z-sketch cards" in these, which are awesome. I will just state you definitely get your moneys worth, as each pack contains 15 cards (unless you hit the big dexter 1 of 50 relic/material card). The other cards are different foils and promo cards.

Anyways I really think these are great for the price point especially. Some of my packs that had the z-sketches, also contained ANOTHER sketch. I wasn't really aware of Deadworld, or even Warlord of Mars before this, but the sketches themselves are awesome. I wasn't lucky enough to hit a Vampirella sketch, the set I really wanted to hit.

Here are just a couple of the sketches. The printing plates are from Warlord of mars/dexter/vampirella. I love Dexter so enjoyed these plates as well. All promos = Dexter, Grimm and a slew of others.

Adam Cleveland:

Steve Willhite

And bunch more sketches that came in the packs. Some by Racimo, Cleveland, Bellamy, etc.

Thanks for viewing! Most will be available.
(Sorry some of my pics are so small, will try to take more)

Last edited by Cujobyte; 12-05-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Those 2 z sketches are cool, and it looks like you got some nice regular sketches. After seeing Miss Lizzy's 2nd break and now your break, I'm thinking I should have bit the bullet and bought some of these packs from you!
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie4ever View Post
Those 2 z sketches are cool, and it looks like you got some nice regular sketches. After seeing Miss Lizzy's 2nd break and now your break, I'm thinking I should have bit the bullet and bought some of these packs from you!
Yup, all gone lol. I'm sorry I sold those, the guy opened up a rare Dexter 1 of 50, and 2 awesome z-sketches! Going to try and trade magic cards to him for them lol.

I'm buying more of these, but only after Walking Dead comes in. I really love these packs! Here are a few more pics:

Last edited by Cujobyte; 12-05-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote