Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2013 press pass platinum cuts inscription 2 box break

Pretty nice two box break of the new 2013 PRESS PASS PLATINUM CUTS INSCRIPTION EDITION:
Card one: Norman Reedus The Walking Dead (Daryl Dixon) also in Boongod Saints numbered 3 of 18
Card two: OVERSIZED HIT OF PENNY SINGLETON/ACTRESS from 28 Blondes and movies from 1938-50 deceased 2003
numbered 2 of 2
I think i did pretty good,what do you think,Probably take offers on the 2/2 oversized of Penny Singleton,as I dont collect actors or acress's.However I do like Walking Dead so may keep that one unluess someone "needs" it worse than i do,lol
spacefanmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice pulls! I love the oversized autos, especially older ones. We had a 2 box break of this recently and pulled a Monkees dual auto and Xavier Cugat oversized. While the oversized probably won't fetch much I still really like it!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkbrown View Post
Nice pulls! I love the oversized autos, especially older ones. We had a 2 box break of this recently and pulled a Monkees dual auto and Xavier Cugat oversized. While the oversized probably won't fetch much I still really like it!
Thanks,I like the oversize as well. I love collecting autos. And don't really buy,to sell for profit. But I sometimes sell something if it just dosnt interest me. I'm kinda liking both of these. Nice pull on the Monkeys dual auto
Old 05-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Too bad the Reedus wasn't inscribed with Walking Dead or Boondock.. Quite a difference in value vs. the un inscribed. He has quite a groupie following. That auto would look neat next to a McFarlane Daryl Dixon figure...

You might have a pretty good one with that Penny Singleton. I don't know anything about her but a quick search didn't show many autos, like 1 and with it being encased and has other writing it may do well.

Good luck if you try to sell.

BTW, do you open a lot of cut signature stuff? My wife and I recently started opening it after getting one at the Industry Summit. I was never in the market for this type of stuff but we are now addicted. So far we've opened 3 boxes of Press Pass and 17 of 2012 Leaf Cut Signature with 2 more cases (12 boxes) of Cut Signature on the way.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkbrown View Post
Too bad the Reedus wasn't inscribed with Walking Dead or Boondock.. Quite a difference in value vs. the un inscribed. He has quite a groupie following. That auto would look neat next to a McFarlane Daryl Dixon figure...

You might have a pretty good one with that Penny Singleton. I don't know anything about her but a quick search didn't show many autos, like 1 and with it being encased and has other writing it may do well.

Good luck if you try to sell.

BTW, do you open a lot of cut signature stuff? My wife and I recently started opening it after getting one at the Industry Summit. I was never in the market for this type of stuff but we are now addicted. So far we've opened 3 boxes of Press Pass and 17 of 2012 Leaf Cut Signature with 2 more cases (12 boxes) of Cut Signature on the way.
I do have a lot of cut auto stuff. My main interests are space and aviation. But I like a wide variety of stuff. Example,I just picked up a SP authentic Mystery cut of Magician Harry Blackstone Sr,dated 1-20-47. Very neat auto. Keep opening those boxes,maby you can hit somthing I like,ill keep opening and mabey we can hit off on a trade