Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX Breaks

NON-SPORT BOX Breaks Post your Non-Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up 5 case Poker break summary w/scans

Here are the top cards pulled in my 5 case break;

All for sale on Ebay unless someone here or a preferred customer beats me to getting them listed

Overall I was happy with the results, much better than the last 5 cases I bought. below is all my estimate based on the first 12 cases I broke and sold....

Case #1 - Lost $375
Case #2 - Lost $175
Case #3 - Made $250
Case #4 - Made $ 45
Case #5 - Made $500

Overall I hope to break even to maybe making a little and having a few for my PC. And the fun of cracking 60 boxes today.
Attached Thumbnails
5 case Poker break summary w/scans-case-5-10a.jpg   5 case Poker break summary w/scans-case-6-10b.jpg  

Last edited by kakman; 08-18-2010 at 02:55 PM.
kakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Anyone else but me still wondering if the Ungar cut was/is actually in this product? Anyone ever pull the Mantle from Legends of the Diamond? Something to keep an eye on with Rookie Retro coming out and the big hits.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Anyone else but me still wondering if the Ungar cut was/is actually in this product? Anyone ever pull the Mantle from Legends of the Diamond? Something to keep an eye on with Rookie Retro coming out and the big hits.
Coming in 2012: Razor Product Hit Retro- The best hits in every product that were never inserted into packs. Featuring: Stephen Strasburg Superfractor, Stu Ungar Cut, Mickey Mantle. Stay Tuned in 2014 for- Razor Product Hit Series 2- All the hits that were not placed in Series 1
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post

I'm starting to wonder myself. how many cases can be left, when BO, Big T's and Atlanta Cards are all out or just about out?

How many cases of the 299 can be left unopened? Unless it was opened early and they decided to keep it quiet to keep the value of the boxes and cases up. It would suck to think it was not randomly inserted into a case....
Old 08-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

OMG you pulled two Brian Gray auto cards!
Great pulls out of those last three cases. Thanks again for the live breaking... I got exactly zero work done and made my bosses proud
SBelcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

I realize that some collectors don't "DO" the forum thing, but you would think that even if one of those individuals pulled the Ungar you would hear about it. I was doing some google searches last night and came up with nothing but a bunch of Ungar GU jacket pulls.
I believe it would be against the law for Razor to advertise the Ungar then ultimately decide not to put it in the product, so my assumption is that the card is still packed up in the few remaining cases that are out there.

Bucket-http://s165.photobucket.com/home/RunnersDad
RunnersDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'd imagine it would be either false advertising or fraud, but their higher paid lawyers could probably say that hits aren't guaranteed.
I just remember the good ol days where the "hit" was the sticker and gum
SBelcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

for someone who protrays himself as some kind of intellectual ud think howard lederer would be able to write some kind of half decent signature rather than whatever that is on his card.
inopethflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBelcher View Post
I'd imagine it would be either false advertising or fraud, but their higher paid lawyers could probably say that hits aren't guaranteed.
I just remember the good ol days where the "hit" was the sticker and gum
Considering the issues round the Heyward he was selling, the Razor Vault autos he was selling and some other issues nothing is surprising. You have to wonder, because I doubt anyone would hang onto the Ungar who opened this but what do I know.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inopethflames View Post
for someone who protrays himself as some kind of intellectual ud think howard lederer would be able to write some kind of half decent signature rather than whatever that is on his card.
I find it kind of funny that you're banging on someone's intellectual level yet you spelled "you'd" as "ud".
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bmc398

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
I find it kind of funny that you're banging on someone's intellectual level yet you spelled "you'd" as "ud".
you also missed protrays
bmc398 is offline   Reply With Quote