Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Buying/Trading Famous Fabrics 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue base cards (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/276009-buying-trading-famous-fabrics-1600-pennsylvania-avenue-base-cards.html)

Steve W. 03-22-2012 10:55 AM

Buying/Trading Famous Fabrics 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue base cards

Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $65 for Presidential Couples, $70 for Presidents, and $15 for Presidential Pets (I have all of the pets, but I like them enough to buy extras) that I need. I'm about ninety percent of the way to completing my third set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.

Steve W. 03-30-2012 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what non-autographed cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm only about halfway to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

Please note that I've edited my original post to reflect my increased buying prices for the singles that I need.

Steve W. 04-08-2012 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $40 for Presidential Couples, $45 for Presidents, and $50 for Presidential Pets. I'm only a little over halfway to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

Please note that I'm still looking for many cards which I'll pay the above listed prices for.

Steve W. 04-13-2012 08:35 PM

buying/trading 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue base cards

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $60 for Presidential Couples, $65 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about two-thirds of the way to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

In light of recent auction realizations, I've increased my buying prices yet again as listed above and in my edited original post.

marino5084 04-13-2012 08:46 PM

I have the Woodrow & Ellen Louise Wilson Couples Base.

IC1USN 04-13-2012 11:45 PM

PM me if interested in Garfield base 19/42

mwheeler27 04-18-2012 05:57 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $60 for Presidential Couples, $65 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about two-thirds of the way to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. :)!

Steve W. 05-04-2012 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've reduced my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

As indicated in the above post and in my edited original one, I've reduced my buying prices to their original level since I'm not in a major hurry to complete this second set now.

WhacksPacks 05-05-2012 06:09 PM

Steve, I have ulysses s grant and the grant couples both #10/10
Also have thomas jefferson

I really really really need Eisenhower's weimaraner for just the pets set I am doing

I'm still a few animals short, but since i have a weim myself I really want to get the Heidi card

Also need the dumb carter cat haha

Steve W. 05-11-2012 11:21 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2629034]As indicated in the above post and in my edited original one, I've reduced my buying prices to their original level since I'm not in a major hurry to complete this second set now.[/QUOTE]

I still need about 20 cards for my second set.

Steve W. 05-19-2012 06:35 AM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've reduced my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I still need about 15 cards for completion.

Steve W. 05-26-2012 02:35 PM

The prices in the above post are still valid since I'm about a dozen cards short of a set.

Steve W. 06-04-2012 06:28 PM

These buy prices are still valid.

Steve W. 06-15-2012 07:36 PM

I'm still buying cards I need at the prices listed above.

Steve W. 06-23-2012 10:25 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $35 for Presidential Couples, $40 for Presidents, and $45 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've modified my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I've boosted my buy prices as indicated above and in my edited original post.

Steve W. 07-03-2012 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $40 for Presidential Couples, $50 for Presidents, and $60 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I've boosted my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.

Andrew Jones 07-03-2012 05:03 PM

I have two Presidential Couples cards - the Jeffersons and the Harrisons. If you need either of those, let me know.

Steve W. 07-12-2012 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $45 for Presidential Couples, $55 for Presidents, and $65 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I've increased my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.

dd316 07-17-2012 10:29 AM

What cards do you still need?

Steve W. 07-29-2012 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $45 for Presidential Couples, $55 for Presidents, and $65 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

These buy prices are still valid.

Steve W. 08-09-2012 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $50 for Presidential Couples, $60 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I've raised my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.

Steve W. 09-02-2012 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $50 for Presidential Couples, $60 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

This post is still valid.

Steve W. 09-23-2012 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $15 for Presidential Couples, $20 for Presidents, and $25 for Presidential Pets. I'm about half of the way to completing my third set so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

I'm working on a third set, and there's no real urgency, so I've reduced my buy prices dramatically.

Steve W. 10-20-2012 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;3362783]I'm working on a third set, and there's no real urgency, so I've reduced my buy prices dramatically.[/QUOTE]

This ad is still in effect.

Steve W. 11-05-2012 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=Steve W.;2415794]Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $16 for Presidential Couples, $21 for Presidents, and $26 for Presidential Pets. I'm about half of the way to completing my third set so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.[/QUOTE]

Note that I bumped my buying prices up a bit, as listed above and in my edited original post.