Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Buying/Trading Famous Fabrics 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue base cards

Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $65 for Presidential Couples, $70 for Presidents, and $15 for Presidential Pets (I have all of the pets, but I like them enough to buy extras) that I need. I'm about ninety percent of the way to completing my third set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.

Last edited by Steve W.; 07-06-2014 at 11:56 AM. Reason: boosted buying prices
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
Please let me know what non-autographed cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm only about halfway to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
Please note that I've edited my original post to reflect my increased buying prices for the singles that I need.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $40 for Presidential Couples, $45 for Presidents, and $50 for Presidential Pets. I'm only a little over halfway to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
Please note that I'm still looking for many cards which I'll pay the above listed prices for.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default buying/trading 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue base cards

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $60 for Presidential Couples, $65 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about two-thirds of the way to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
In light of recent auction realizations, I've increased my buying prices yet again as listed above and in my edited original post.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I have the Woodrow & Ellen Louise Wilson Couples Base.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

PM me if interested in Garfield base 19/42
IC1USN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $60 for Presidential Couples, $65 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about two-thirds of the way to completion, so I still need lots of help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
Sent you a PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've reduced my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
As indicated in the above post and in my edited original one, I've reduced my buying prices to their original level since I'm not in a major hurry to complete this second set now.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Steve, I have ulysses s grant and the grant couples both #10/10
Also have thomas jefferson

I really really really need Eisenhower's weimaraner for just the pets set I am doing

I'm still a few animals short, but since i have a weim myself I really want to get the Heidi card

Also need the dumb carter cat haha
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
As indicated in the above post and in my edited original one, I've reduced my buying prices to their original level since I'm not in a major hurry to complete this second set now.
I still need about 20 cards for my second set.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $30 for Presidential Couples, $35 for Presidents, and $40 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've reduced my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I still need about 15 cards for completion.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
The prices in the above post are still valid since I'm about a dozen cards short of a set.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
These buy prices are still valid.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm still buying cards I need at the prices listed above.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $35 for Presidential Couples, $40 for Presidents, and $45 for Presidential Pets. I'm about three-fourths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help, but I've modified my buying prices since there's no real urgency to finish another set now. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I've boosted my buy prices as indicated above and in my edited original post.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $40 for Presidential Couples, $50 for Presidents, and $60 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I've boosted my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #17 (permalink)

I have two Presidential Couples cards - the Jeffersons and the Harrisons. If you need either of those, let me know.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $45 for Presidential Couples, $55 for Presidents, and $65 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I've increased my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

What cards do you still need?
Old 07-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $45 for Presidential Couples, $55 for Presidents, and $65 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
These buy prices are still valid.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $50 for Presidential Couples, $60 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I've raised my buy prices as noted above and in my edited original post.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $50 for Presidential Couples, $60 for Presidents, and $70 for Presidential Pets. I'm about nine-tenths of the way to completing my second set, so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
This post is still valid.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $15 for Presidential Couples, $20 for Presidents, and $25 for Presidential Pets. I'm about half of the way to completing my third set so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
I'm working on a third set, and there's no real urgency, so I've reduced my buy prices dramatically.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm working on a third set, and there's no real urgency, so I've reduced my buy prices dramatically.
This ad is still in effect.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let me know what base (i.e., non-autographed) cards you have for sale. I'll pay $16 for Presidential Couples, $21 for Presidents, and $26 for Presidential Pets. I'm about half of the way to completing my third set so I still need some help. I do have quite a few doubles, so if you prefer to trade, include a list of what you're searching for.
Note that I bumped my buying prices up a bit, as listed above and in my edited original post.