Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Any interest in some golf balls??

I am a high school boys golf coach in Wisconsin and therefore spend quite a bit of time on a variety of golf courses. I also have three kids--two of which are with me all the time. My 11 year old plays every night with my older kids, then finds the time to search the course for golf balls. Currently I have way more then I could ever use.

I take the real beat up balls and use them for shags (for golf team). The golf course takes all the off brand balls that are kinda beat up but not shags and gives my son .25 per ball.

All the good ones we clean up and keep. I am staring at (14) 18 count egg cartons full and (5) 12 count egg cartons full in my office. I can provide a more detailed list of each carton (each carton holds all the same brand--so all NIKES, all Top Flites--all Calloways--ect ect). I have two five gallon buckets full downstairs.

Whether he trades or sells them, he probably needs to do all the cartons at once (shipping). Cash would be great---trade?? he likes Yao and Chauncey Billups.

Again, I can provide a more detailed list for those interested.

Take care

fidrych

shadetre@bloomer.net
shadetre is offline   Reply With Quote