Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default walking dead 1/1 Shane sketch

well im gonna put back up for offers deal i had went to the crapper fast, lol will do trades or sell, will also do trades with cash. thanks

Last edited by scarface1346; 04-30-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: update status
scarface1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

email me the sketch at crbnjulie@aol.com and I'll post it for you.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ok cool thanks its on the way
Old 04-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Is it one of these?

That Rick sketch is at an incredibly high BIN that will most likely not be purchased at that price. Two Rick sketches of similar quality sold for $300-370 at auction. But with these sketches as with anything else, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Its the top one the first Shane. Yeah I think that Ebay price was crazy. Lol, I just put up for reference. I am mainly looking to trade but will sell if price is rite . But am in no rush just wanna see what I can get but the rite deal will get this card. Thanks for posting that for me. I think I remember the Rick card in the middle of that set selling for $500 on Ebay not sure though. Dident pay attention to that auction.

Last edited by scarface1346; 04-24-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Great looking sketch buddy. 1/1 of course.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks man it looks so much nicer in person also. And thanks alot for posting pic and yup 1/1 sighned on back by wu wei.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface1346 View Post
Thanks man it looks so much nicer in person also. And thanks alot for posting pic and yup 1/1 sighned on back by wu wei.
Agreed, definitely looks better in the in person picture. Don't think I can afford it right now but good luck if you decide to sell!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks brother im getting offers already but alot of people seem afraid to offer a price lol. Worst I can say is no
Old 04-25-2012, 03:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

Still fielding offers, would also consider partial trades and cash. Hit me up.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #11 (permalink)

pm sent bro
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

Did some research on the card guys. Its one of 16 wu wei cards did for crytozoic. Only 12 were released and the one I posses my friends was sitting in cryptozoic the whole time never packaged. From best I can gather for the reason I got it, for costumer service issues. My proof that I will include with the card if some one gets it is the letter from cryptozoic that came with the card. This is a very rare card guys rarer then I even first thought being that their wasent even a chance to pull it since it was never packaged. Thanks again for looking
Old 04-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Did some research on the card guys. Its one of 16 wu wei cards did for crytozoic. Only 12 were released and the one I posses my friends was sitting in cryptozoic the whole time never packaged. From best I can gather for the reason I got it, for costumer service issues. My proof that I will include with the card if some one gets it is the letter from cryptozoic that came with the card. This is a very rare card guys rarer then I even first thought being that their wasent even a chance to pull it since it was never packaged. Thanks again for looking
LOL, no offense but you're playing it up too much. I'm sure they have a lot of sketches laying around to use as replacements for damaged sketches. For some reason you got lucky enough that they gave you a free sketch for no reason. It was made to be inserted into packs, it is no different than any other sketch.

If you put it on ebay you would only get $300-400 at the very most.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thanks for the advice. I'm not playing it up just stating what I found. Not making anyone buy it either. It's a post like any other if it goes it goes if it don't that's fine also. But please don't come to my thread to crap on me. I wouldent do that to anyone . I am just excited that I got it. As I seem to have bad luck with stuff. Again thanks for advice but keep to yourself next time. o and wasn't for no reason , I didn't get a sketch in the case i purchased. Plus I had a damaged card. Thanks reading the whole thread before commenting.

Last edited by scarface1346; 04-25-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

$300-$400 is stretch at that. i dont see this card bringing over $200 if your lucky but its a cool card.
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #16 (permalink)

lol, tuff crowd. im gonna keep it to many haters. mods please feel free to delete thread.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
lol, tuff crowd. im gonna keep it to many haters. mods please feel free to delete thread.
No one's hating on you, we have been following these cards since they came out and are trying to give you information on them. I still think you can get $300 on ebay for it, but if it's not worth it for you then you should probably keep it, it could easily become more valuable in the future.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
No one's hating on you, we have been following these cards since they came out and are trying to give you information on them. I still think you can get $300 on ebay for it, but if it's not worth it for you then you should probably keep it, it could easily become more valuable in the future.
Exactly. Hating=NO Educating=Yes

The card you are referring to is the best sketch of Rick from that product by the best artist in the entire set Chris Hoffman.
all of his sketch cards are amazing. but there is no way that person gets close to anywhere near that price that sketch on auction to me would bring $375-$500.
i have tried to buy it for close to that price before. Your sketch like i said is a nice card by a decent artist but you'd be looking at maybe $200 and it could go as high as $300 depends if 2 guys that are big Shane fans want it.

Wu Wei's sketches are nice but lack the color and pop that Coffman's & Haun's do. His Rick sketch he did for the series sold for $305 so you have to value Shane at less then that.

the fan popularity is still there with Shane and i loved him but you put this card in the "Buy/Sell/Trade section and you are trying to hype it like T2554 said and honestly if you want to sell it you should put it on the bay now.
Reasons are that
1: even though it is a 1/1 there are alot of sketches from that set by different artist and there is lots of Shanes out there.
2: any collector of the sketch card is gonna want the best one for his collection or 1 in general for his collection and either has one or wants one of the nicer ones.
3: although sketches are awesome cards you can get commission work done by any of the artist that drew the sketches for that set for less then $50 there is a member on here that drew for the series that does commission pieces. the better the sketch the more it will bring.
4: Shane's character is gone from the show and has been from the comic for years so after time the price will only go down as the public which is driving the prices of these will want to move on to other newer cooler characters like "Michonne" or "The Governor" for example. Most people that watch the show and buy the cards didnt even know that the show is based on a comic book that has been around for over 7 years so they buy what they see on T.V. and with no Shane on the screen price will further go down in the long run.

You shouldn't come on the board and bash people for their opinions especially since you are a new member that has only had an account for less then a month. Like T2554 said we have been following prices on these cards for a while and just giving our feedback.

Not trying to be an A** just trying to help you out as i have been an avid collector of this series since issue #1 of the comic book which is about 8 years now.

and as you will see on this forum alot of us talk about these walking dead cards all the time like T2554, TheMadbacker, CujoByte and so on and have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this stuff especially TheMadbacker.

so we are not hating but only trying to help.

Welcome to the forums!!
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:10 AM   #19 (permalink)

What are these "Walking Dead" cards you speak of Mr. Chipz?
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
What are these "Walking Dead" cards you speak of Mr. Chipz?
I think by "Walking Dead" you mean "Addiction." That's the only thing I consider TWD cards to be.

My bank account is still mourning.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
I think by "Walking Dead" you mean "Addiction." That's the only thing I consider TWD cards to be.

My bank account is still mourning.
Oh, mine tooooo. I'm only thankful I finished my master set b4 prices went uber crazy.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to MCAutoGraphs

i just sold a Zombie Sketch by Chris Hoffman for $225. I looked up completed listings of same artist & saw last went for $255) so i took $225..im sure the main characters go a bit higher.

(keep in mind i didn't buy a box but took a high gamble on a 10pk lot from ebay..so in that case it was a win/win for me - obviously if i bought a full box i would probably still have the card & have it listed for more due to the huge price jump)
Find me on FB under Memorabilia Craze 4 Contests & Specials, Twitter @ Memorabilia_Now
MCAutoGraphs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Well I guess my thread is still open, for any one looking for a wu wei card theirs a guy sslling an Amy card for $449 on ebay.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:19 AM   #24 (permalink)

I just saw this, so i figured id post it. Its pretty crazy how cheap a wu wei original can be had for.

Walking Dead Jon Bernthal Shane Walsh Original Art ACEO Sketch Card by Wu Wei | eBay

Last edited by THE_BEAST; 03-11-2013 at 02:52 AM.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

All the sketches on non cryotozoic backing are cheap but they also have some nice ones

Last edited by scarface1346; 04-30-2012 at 01:53 AM.