Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FS: Penny/Kaley Auto BBT, and Kat Dennings +!

Hey Gang,
Offering these cards up here for a couple of days before I take offers on ebay. Penny/Kaley's auto: $370 dlvd. (last sale was $400 on ebay).I have a $380 offer I will be taking by Saturday on this card, so let me know. I feel this is a very fair price for you guys. You can choose which one to take:

Kat Denning's auto: $155 dlvd (Last sale on ebay was $163). This will go up on ebay as of tonite, so lmk if any interest.

Thanks! My ebay id is cujobyte29, with 2200 positives roughly, so feel confident if you want either!

Also have extra BBT and WD base sets for sale cheap
Cujobyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

Penny SOLD! Kat still available!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Now these are the kind of deals this forum lacks in the B/S/T area. The majority of items I see are at or over ebay prices (not calling out anyone in particular) . The incentive to deal outside of ebay are for slightly lower prices for the buyer and shaving a few dollars to avoid ebay fees for the seller.

Sorry for the rant lol, I'm not looking to buy these on my currently limited budget but good luck with the sales!
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
Now these are the kind of deals this forum lacks in the B/S/T area. The majority of items I see are at or over ebay prices (not calling out anyone in particular) . The incentive to deal outside of ebay are for slightly lower prices for the buyer and shaving a few dollars to avoid ebay fees for the seller.

Sorry for the rant lol, I'm not looking to buy these on my currently limited budget but good luck with the sales!
I couldn't agree with you more. I always appreciate saving ebay fee's, and always pass on the savings to the buyer. Probably why Penny sold so fast
Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Is the Dennings still available? If so send me a PM and I will take it. Thanks.
travish_21 is offline   Reply With Quote