Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Walking Dead Comic Cards FS/FT (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/331957-walking-dead-comic-cards-fs-ft.html)

Cujobyte 07-11-2012 04:53 PM

Walking Dead Comic Cards FS/FT

Hey Gang,

I have a lot of extras right now for the Walking Dead Comic Cards. I sold 3 base sets within hours on ebay, and I do have some left over.

Figured I'd offer my extra's here as well. I have some foil parallels extra, as well as mini-books and the other chase set as well. So pm me your needs and offers!

Thanks,
Nick

Nicnac 07-11-2012 06:20 PM

[QUOTE=Cujobyte;2958108]Hey Gang,

I have a lot of extras right now for the Walking Dead Comic Cards. I sold 3 base sets within hours on ebay, and I do have some left over.

Figured I'd offer my extra's here as well. I have some foil parallels extra, as well as mini-books and the other chase set as well. So pm me your needs and offers!

Thanks,
Nick[/QUOTE]

I posted on another forum with haves/wants (tombstones, mini-books) ... I don't suppose you are interested in trading since it sounds like you opened a bunch of boxes?

Cujobyte 07-11-2012 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=Nicnac;2958681]I posted on another forum with haves/wants (tombstones, mini-books) ... I don't suppose you are interested in trading since it sounds like you opened a bunch of boxes?[/QUOTE]

I'll trade for the parallels I could use to finish this set. Need to sort thru what I broke. Not at all happy today as I broke open a case and not one autograph OR printing plate. I've already contacted Crypto, as I'm almost positive this case I purchased was tampered with. Definitely will be doing a full break on this case.
:(

Nicnac 07-11-2012 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Cujobyte;2959308]I'll trade for the parallels I could use to finish this set. Need to sort thru what I broke. Not at all happy today as I broke open a case and not one autograph OR printing plate. I've already contacted Crypto, as I'm almost positive this case I purchased was tampered with. Definitely will be doing a full break on this case.
:([/QUOTE]

Funny enough, out of my 4 boxes, I have not a single duplicate parallel but tons of duplicate of the chases I mentioned...

Cujobyte 07-11-2012 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Nicnac;2959693]Funny enough, out of my 4 boxes, I have not a single duplicate parallel but tons of duplicate of the chases I mentioned...[/QUOTE]

Ah, too bad.

Ok, I'll sort up the mini sets and see what I could use. I have TONS of extras, all will hit ebay in a couple of days but can trade some.

Nicnac 07-12-2012 01:17 AM

Replied to your pm but i'll post my list here:

Have:

KIA4 (1x)
KIA8 (2x)

Need:

KIA1
KIA3
KIA5
KIA7

Have:

CB1 (1x)
CB2 (2x)

Need:

CB4
CB5
CB8
CB9

Cujobyte 07-15-2012 05:34 PM

Bump.

Just sold the foil set for $240 on ebay, but I still have a TON extras of everything, hit me up guys!!

Paying well for REMI sketches too.

Autopilot 07-15-2012 07:28 PM

Congrats on selling it.

After I open up my case I'll have to see which ones I'll be missing to complete a Foil set.

PorterMan20 07-15-2012 07:31 PM

How much does a basic base set sell for? Might be interested, love the show!

Cujobyte 07-16-2012 12:10 AM

[QUOTE=PorterMan20;2978756]How much does a basic base set sell for? Might be interested, love the show![/QUOTE]

Hi, I've sold 5 at $19.99 on ebay, I do include empty box and wrapper though. S/h since the box is in this, I have to do priority boxed for $6. I could offer these here for $22 delivered though like this. Just pm me.