Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #51 (permalink)

and ebay strikes are continuing - 2nd neg within days shows up in seller's feedback

eBay Feedback Profile for nyauthenticink86

way to mess up rep
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #52 (permalink)

I haven't gotten a response to my claim in a while. Do we have to wait until the date it says the seller has to respond to get our money back?
travish_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by travish_21 View Post
I haven't gotten a response to my claim in a while. Do we have to wait until the date it says the seller has to respond to get our money back?
i didnt get an email from pp .. just happened to log on to pp and then i see message that it's my turn to do something (after the seller acted ... in this case the seller provided pp w a tracking #, says pp)

read those messages and notices several times to be sure u are doing what u need to ... the wording isnt the best
Old 09-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #54 (permalink)

Calling paypal and explaining everything providing links will help expedite this case. After you escalate the claim you should get a refund after no response. He keeps logging on, so he's watching. Charles needs to refund everyone or not only is paypal going to come after him, he has committed a crime.
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #55 (permalink)

Funny how someone else got the 2nd chance offer on the same card as I did. Glad I didnt pull the trigger.

He's active on facebook still-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NY-Aut...42452982488115

Last edited by NonSportsCardForum; 09-12-2012 at 06:11 AM.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #56 (permalink)

I guess ive said too much since ive been blocked on facebook.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Calling paypal and explaining everything providing links will help expedite this case. After you escalate the claim you should get a refund after no response. He keeps logging on, so he's watching. Charles needs to refund everyone or not only is paypal going to come after him, he has committed a crime.
thanks for doing that. hope that helps us all get refunds
BuffyCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to nyauthenticink

Hi guys, i got the password from my brother.. i will see what he says on the refund parts.. i have been helping him with the site and page but as you know he is upset about everything not just being in the hospital and on crutches but his rep and what had happend..etc. it has taken a toll on him as well as i imagine you guys as well. not sure if you personally known him or just dealt with him on here. i will be seeing him later after school. he had called before and the messages and post on his personal page have upsetted him, not to mention its been tougher for him since we lost our mother a day after thanksgiving '11. he will be getting on paypal and responding. someone wrote he had a tracking # on paypal.. but i think theres a error there because he said the timing from the incident..etc is off.. im not sure.. he is in the hospital area and the rehab working on the right leg. he has ostremoylistis again (bone infection) from wisdom teeth extraction in feb. so hes very upset about that. in the rehab part of the hospital hes allowed a computer or to get on one. he also wanted me to give his cell # out.. 1 845 418 1023.. he also said someone had been trying to call over the course of 5 days at 8am 12 4 and 6 like clockwork and he assumes its someone from the blowoutnet card board so he has the # and will be calling them back.. sorry abut everything, i know ebay refunded some people already. call the above # and leave a voicemail if you wish.. thanks jimmy. for the questions please call his phone or post, when i see him later i will pass them all on. im in my lunch.study hall (in the lib) so.... thanks. -Jimmy carroll
nyauthenticink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

he would perfer the not nice messages, and a threatning gesture not be keep onj commenting on his fb page. as hes upset, like someone said its a bad way to ruin a rep and its out of his control but please call 845 418 1023.. for the person whos calling at those 4 times a day he will call you back.. if the phone rings (his cell) goes through to ring.. that just means the # you called isnt blocked.. for some reason he got it to where you # shows up in his cell.. (he assumes its someone from blowout net board) this page so he will call you back , k thanks jimmy.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #60 (permalink)

Hey Charles/Jimmy-

While I appreciate the phone number I will not be calling you.

I can also understand why Charles doesn't like the not so nice comments, and even though I'm someone who has purchased items from Charles for years I have a number of concerns/questions that make me understand the not-so-nice people. Please, let me elaborate. . .

Here are some questions I'd like answered. . .

1. Why were shipping notices sent for items that hadn't shipped?
2. Why were multiple cards sold multiple times?
3. Why haven't cards been shipped or money refunded (seriously, it's not difficult to do either)
4. Why have Paypal claims either been not responded to or ...
5. responded to untruthfully (my response today said I had a tracking number, and that tracking number was "not applicable" -- all that does is delay the claim process, if you were legitimately trying to fix things why do BS like that to people).

I'm sure there are more questions I could ask, but every single one of these 'not-so-nice' things was done to me (and I'm sure many others), so what do you expect in return?

You emailed and said my money would be refunded on Tuesday or Wednesday, instead of doing that you send some BS to Paypal about a tracking number to prevent me from recovering my money?

Essentially I've been lied to, and stolen from. . . like lots of other folks. . . you want to make good -- simple -- refund my money.

Jon
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #61 (permalink)

When will be be receiving the promised refunds?
Old 09-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #62 (permalink)

I call shenanigans on the bad messages etc. I posted a "hope you get better and can fix your current problems" msg and it was deleted and I was blocked from the page.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #63 (permalink)

Paypal found in my favor for one of my claims today, still waiting to hear back on the 2nd claim.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
Paypal found in my favor for one of my claims today, still waiting to hear back on the 2nd claim.
what was the time frame? that seems quick .. given the seller's stalling tactics of providing to Paypal, a tracking # (that doesnt work)
Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Webjon I will ask him and get a reply. I think I wrote to you last week in a message... I will re-message back. -Jimmy.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
what was the time frame? that seems quick .. given the seller's stalling tactics of providing to Paypal, a tracking # (that doesnt work)
Opened on the 8th
Escalated on the 11th
Decided in my favor today
Old 09-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyauthenticink View Post
Webjon I will ask him and get a reply. I think I wrote to you last week in a message... I will re-message back. -Jimmy.
Yep, Jimmy, you wrote that my money would be refunded Tuesday or Wednesday, and it wasn't. . . I'm not trying to be a jerk, just stating facts.

Jon
Old 09-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #68 (permalink)

did anyone from a BO deal get funds refunded tues/wed by jimmy/charles as posted earlier in this thread?

i did not.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #69 (permalink)

Still nothing of a return for me. Seems odd since I opened the claim and escalated to a dispute a little before webjon did. How hard is it to refund if you can log onto here and paypal and type responses? If you were under paypal all it takes is one click.
travish_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #70 (permalink)

those of you that got screwed be sure to enter the appropriate feedback on here to protect others.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #71 (permalink)

What do I write when I escalate to claim?
Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #72 (permalink)

blocked me on facebook as well and deleted my comment on his card giveaway ...

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
blocked me on facebook as well and deleted my comment on his card giveaway ...
still active on facebook
nothing here
Old 09-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
still active on facebook
nothing here
Not only active on FB, but selling! Our cards are too hard to ship, but apparently ones on FB are not. What do you have to say about that Jimmy/Charles?

Ohh, and by the way -- where is my refund?
Old 09-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
Not only active on FB, but selling! Our cards are too hard to ship, but apparently ones on FB are not. What do you have to say about that Jimmy/Charles?

Ohh, and by the way -- where is my refund?
Or my refund? Or anyone's? Considering we have names, it may be time to get criminal charges going. Everyone was promised refunds Tuesday of last week, yet nobody was reimbursed. This is blatant stealing. On top of everything he blocks anyone inquiring or asking him about it on Facebook. It may be time to contact Facebook admin too and give them a heads up on this fraudulent activity.

Charles/Jimmy. It's time to stop making up stories and get people the money they are owed. ASAP. No more stalling. You can clearly post, log in and sell....so you can refund. No more BS.
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote