Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to nyauthenticink
Default Other SP'S Leaf PC, The Walking Dead(Norman Reedus),(Lohan,Panitierre, J-Lo)

UPDATED 4:05 8/27 Here is what I got : Sarah Palin Auto(bought personally) $105(obo),Burt Reynolds base $16, Donald J. Trump 20,stunning starlets morgan fairchild $18 **VAMPIRE DIARIES : AUTO**, Kelly Hu $30 . Other List to be updated later and sent if you req one in PM.

Last edited by nyauthenticink; 08-27-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: spelling
nyauthenticink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

ill take nina dobrev and kate beckinsale...
BuffyCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Pm sent on a few things
sdbballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

PM sent on a few things again.
travish_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'd be interested in any of the Palin, J-Lo, B. Spears, and Charlie Sheen autos. Trading any of them at all? I could do Cards/Silver Coins. PM me and LMK. Thanks
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Reedus, Rooker & Garfield sold to me. Thanks
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Pm sent on the Kelly hu
spookowl1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #8 (permalink)

I am bumping this because after trying to contact the OP on a tracking number, I found out that his box is full so I contacted him on Ebay to get some info. This is the message I received back...So anyone with purchases from NYAuthentic, take notice.

"Hi, I will see what i wrote down.. charles was hit by an older couple..via car and car. im having trouble getting into that site.. he will be just fine, but hes still in the hospital.. im having trouble logging into that page with the password he gave me. ebay and paypal i was able to get into with his permission since he said he had sales mailed/ pending etc. im going to bring the computer (laptop) into the hospital and then have him do it. these items he had started / saved on ebay so it was easier to finish that. i will be in contact and when i get on to the site that has messages full i will delete them... thanks Jimmy"
Old 09-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hmm. . . I was wondering if something was up because I bought a J-Lo from Charles that I have a tracking number for -- he sent me a picture of the card, and now I see the same card in a different picture up on eBay. . .

2012 Leaf Pop Century Jennifer Lopez Base Signature Auto/ SP/ First Time Auto! | eBay

I hope I got the right card, I bought it specifically because the signature was an upgrade to the J-Lo auto I have. . . Who else bought a J-Lo? He had a couple for sale initially. . .
Old 09-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Here is the scan of the J-Lo I bought that Charles sent:

Old 09-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

Last edited by BuffyCollector; 09-01-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kinda weird, but i will add that I've had good previous experience with Charles..which is why I bought without pics this time. He gad red flags to me before but came through with very fast shipping. My question are those eBay auctions that are 24 hour ones yet he can't log into his Blowout? A little strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
Hmm. . . I was wondering if something was up because I bought a J-Lo from Charles that I have a tracking number for -- he sent me a picture of the card, and now I see the same card in a different picture up on eBay. . .

2012 Leaf Pop Century Jennifer Lopez Base Signature Auto/ SP/ First Time Auto! | eBay

I hope I got the right card, I bought it specifically because the signature was an upgrade to the J-Lo auto I have. . . Who else bought a J-Lo? He had a couple for sale initially. . .
Old 09-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'm sure I'll get something as I've bough from Charles previously as well, I'm concerned because I bought this card specifically because of the autograph. . . so either I'm not getting the card in the scan, or the eBay buyer isn't getting the card in the scan. . .
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Its not looking good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
I'm sure I'll get something as I've bough from Charles previously as well, I'm concerned because I bought this card specifically because of the autograph. . . so either I'm not getting the card in the scan, or the eBay buyer isn't getting the card in the scan. . .
Old 09-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

he is listing more cards on ebay right now...
Old 09-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffyCollector View Post
he is listing more cards on ebay right now...
Strange given the previous information. . . Also odd that he doesn't seem to be listing the cards that are still mentioned in the top post and are presumably not sold (Palin, Fairchild, Lancaster, etc), but he list listing cards that seemingly have sold. . .

Also odd . . .

They have a listing for a Pop Century box that ends in a few hours and is titled "Our Last Box Left"

2012 Leaf Pop Century box 5 autographs (Our Last Box Left)1 day Auction! 1/1?SP? | eBay

Yet just listed another auction that is a lot of 3 boxes:

2012 Leaf Pop Century 3 box lot Hobby w/ Scan (less than $99/box) 5 Auto/Box! SP | eBay

I hope there is nothing going on, but there certainly are some odd things going on.

Jon
Old 09-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

I also bought 3 cards from him. Got the email that they were shipped from paypal, but no tracking number was provided. I have also bought from him twice in the past with no problems.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

I got in conctact with his brother through his ebay account. Everything seems ok. Says his dad shipped cards out thursday
Old 09-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

Anyone get their cards yet?
Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #20 (permalink)

Nothing for me as of today also. No responses from him either. Previous purchases his communication and shipping were very good, but not this time.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Still waiting on a card too.
spookowl1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Nope I haven't received my cards either, and my last message on Ebay was not returned. Not good.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

do you guys think it is too early to file a dispute with paypal? If his brother is able to sell and ship cards on ebay wouldnt he be able to ship our cards out?
Old 09-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffyCollector View Post
do you guys think it is too early to file a dispute with paypal? If his brother is able to sell and ship cards on ebay wouldnt he be able to ship our cards out?
Charles has come through before when I felt he was slightly sketchy. Which is why I decided to purchase again from him despite all the red flags. To answer the question though, no it's not too early. If he comes through, you can always with withdraw it and give him props here.

Too many stories IMO about accidents, brothers or fathers shipping out cards....and nobody has received anything as of yet despite ample time for everything to arrive. On top of that, no responses to his Blowout or Ebay account.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #25 (permalink)

I don't have anything from him either. . . I looked at the shipping noticed I received before did not have a tracking number. . . for some reason I thought it did. . .