Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default does anybody collect the SW CCG (Decipher) anymore?

I used to be huge into it when I was younger. Sadly, it looks like the bulk of my collection has disappeared.

However, I do have all of the cards that I got from a box of Reflections I, II, III on an impulse buy. Once I found out my other cards were gone, however, these guys really lost their luster

anyway, does anybody even collect these things anymore since other "better" CCG games have come out. If so, let me know what you could possibly be looking for that would have been in the Reflections sets and i'll see if I pulled it.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I used to be huge into it when I was younger. Sadly, it looks like the bulk of my collection has disappeared.

However, I do have all of the cards that I got from a box of Reflections I, II, III on an impulse buy. Once I found out my other cards were gone, however, these guys really lost their luster

anyway, does anybody even collect these things anymore since other "better" CCG games have come out. If so, let me know what you could possibly be looking for that would have been in the Reflections sets and i'll see if I pulled it.
Man those were fun to collect I have a ton of the original ones after the base set came out! Good times!!!
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppper View Post
Man those were fun to collect I have a ton of the original ones after the base set came out! Good times!!!
no kidding. the memories were great. I got a friend of mine into it and we would split a booster box when they came out. He would take all of the dark side cards, and I would take the light side cards. I don't think we ever actually played a game of it, we're just huge star wars nerds. I remember one Christmas when we both got a booster from the Hoth set and immediately called each-other. I think he won the argument, because I ended up being the one that had to trudge through the snow to go to his house to open our boxes and swap

anyway, it pains me to say that my original collection went MIA. I suspect it got trashed or sold when my step-dad sold our old house after my mother died while I was away at college. I thought I had specifically moved them to my grandparents house to store them while I went to school, but I guess I was mistaken.

so, since that collection is now truly gone, I guess the cards I got in these boosters might as well find their way into caring homes. I won't kill you on prices for singles or lots- just let me know which ones you're looking for out of which set and i'll see if I pulled it.

i could probably ebay them, but I'd rather work with people here first.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

i guess i'll start tossing things up on ebay. figured I'd check with y'all first