Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Any Snow Patrol fans?

I got this poster autographed at an in-studio concert earlier this year. Not sure what to do with it. It doesn't have the full band, but it does have Gary and (I believe) Nathan. If someone has a spot for it on their wall, I'll let it go for $40.
Attached Thumbnails
Any Snow Patrol fans?-dsc03035.jpg  
GoBeavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBeavs View Post
I got this poster autographed at an in-studio concert earlier this year. Not sure what to do with it. It doesn't have the full band, but it does have Gary and (I believe) Nathan. If someone has a spot for it on their wall, I'll let it go for $40.
Dont want the poster but they were the opening act when we saw U2. I never heard of them before we saw them. I now own all thier material. There singer, Gary Lightbody,is amazing. They are from Belfast ,Ireland.

Last edited by cking; 12-15-2012 at 06:44 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Dont want the poster but they were the opening act when we say U2. I never heard of them before we saw them. I now own all thier material. There singer, Gary Lightbody,is amazing. They are from Belfast ,Ireland.
I've seen them a few times myself. Was excited to win tickets to the studio show. Unfortunately, I got stuck in the back and couldn't see them too well. (still sounded great though) However, the good part was that's where they did the meet & greet. So I got be at the front for that part.
GoBeavs is offline   Reply With Quote