Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Default Vampire Diaries Season 1 Trade Buy/Sell

So I picked up a box of season 1 just for the fun of it hoping to get a card that I don't have yet. I pulled a Nina Dobrev and Candice Accola Auto in the same box . The only problem is I just recently purchased a Accola for $22.00 and Dobrev for $150. If anybody is interested in either or please PM me. Hoping to trade for VD season 2 or 1 cards that I don't have. If not I am willing to sell Accola for and Dobrev for the price I paid.
allheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wrong section
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Inactive Account

ok well meant to put it in NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE but was surfing through different forums. If someone could please move this.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allheart View Post
So I picked up a box of season 1 just for the fun of it hoping to get a card that I don't have yet. I pulled a Nina Dobrev and Candice Accola Auto in the same box . The only problem is I just recently purchased a Accola for $22.00 and Dobrev for $150. If anybody is interested in either or please PM me. Hoping to trade for VD season 2 or 1 cards that I don't have. If not I am willing to sell Accola for and Dobrev for the price I paid.
So you made a bunch of posts asking people's thoughts about Dobrev autos on feebay selling for $600+ and you want to sell yours for $150? Just making sure I have this right.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
So you made a bunch of posts asking people's thoughts about Dobrev autos on feebay selling for $600+ and you want to sell yours for $150? Just making sure I have this right.
He is saying he bought one for $150, so now has an extra he wants to sell (I'm sure at a much higher price than that). That's quite a nice price though, since I thought they had been selling for at least $300 for a while now.
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
Not really asking peoples thoughts on it just i was surprised and notifying at how much it was selling for on eBay since S2 has a wardrobe/auto and wasn't as high of a price. I purchased one for $150 locally for my pc and now have an extra since I pulled one out of a box. I know certain cards are hard to come by or purchase. I'm not looking to make more money off a card than what I paid. I just want to finish off my collection or even trading for cards that I need.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Not really asking peoples thoughts on it just i was surprised and notifying at how much it was selling for on eBay since S2 has a wardrobe/auto and wasn't as high of a price. I purchased one for $150 locally for my pc and now have an extra since I pulled one out of a box. I know certain cards are hard to come by or purchase. I'm not looking to make more money off a card than what I paid. I just want to finish off my collection or even trading for cards that I need.
hey you are not making no sense if you can sell nina auto and make about 500 then why would you trade it? if you can use the money ($500)for the cards you need or want. plus you said you got Candice Accola for 22 buck hahaha i never knew she was that cheap in the first place and you said recently purchased, seriously recently the prices been sky rocket unless you talking about around feb 2012 that was about 1 year ago. NO disrespect here just saying the truth.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/193738-my-rare-collection-autos.html

Last edited by bolo2002b; 02-04-2013 at 10:12 AM.
bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
im interested - what/who do u need? or will u sell at purchase price?
my tvd link: in picasa folder

and what does "inactive account" near ur avatar mean?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

That was fast. Japanese poem, is that you??? lol.