Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Buying Famous Fabrics Horrors of War II autographs, art cards, and patch cardsp

Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the American Revolution, Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. For the autos, I'll pay from $65 to $675 each depending upon the reknown of the signer, or I'll trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.

Last edited by Steve W.; 03-18-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: raised buy prices
Steve W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Mexican Revolution, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, and Ten Years' War. I'll buy them or trade series 1 autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
Now that boxes are live, I thought that I'd bump this as a reminder.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Now that boxes are live, I thought that I'd bump this as a reminder.
This post is still in effect.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Mexican Revolution, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, and Ten Years' War. I'll buy them or trade series 1 autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
This post is still in effect.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Buying Famous Fabrics Horrors of War II autographs, art cards, and patch cards

Quote:
This post is still good.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Buying Famous Fabrics Horrors of War II autographs, art cards, and patch cards

Quote:
This buy ad is still in effect.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm still in the market for these items.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. I'll buy or trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
I've added some more wars to the list of autograph cards that I'm most interested in, as noted above and in my edited original post.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. I'll buy or trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
I'm still in the market for these items and also need the scarcer relic cards.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

have the following if interested,
Alfred M Pride W1 Auto
Korean War - Peice of Helmet
WW2 Marine - Dress Uniform
Base Battle of PLains of Abraham
Old 11-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the American Revolution, Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. For the autos, I'll pay from $50 to $600 each depending upon the reknown of the signer, or I'll trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
This post (and the edited original one) is still valid.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Got this

John A Logan

Last edited by lucky4444; 11-05-2013 at 07:54 PM.
lucky4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

If that's a Civil War cut auto, I'm not overly inerested at this time since I already have several of those. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the American Revolution, Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. For the autos, I'll pay from $60 to $625 each depending upon the reknown of the signer, or I'll trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
Note that I've raised my buy prices as indicated above and in my edited original post.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the American Revolution, Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. For the autos, I'll pay from $60 to $650 each depending upon the reknown of the signer, or I'll trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
I boosted the upper buy price as reflected above and in my edited original post.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Please keep me in mind when you decide to sell your art cards, patch cards, and cut autos of participants in the less-in-demand wars, especially the American Revolution, Carlist Wars, Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War, French Revolutionary Wars, Gulf War, Mexican-American War, Mexican Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Philippine-American War, Russo-Japanese War, Second Boer War, Ten Years' War, War in Iraq, War of 1812, and War on Terror. For the autos, I'll pay from $65 to $675 each depending upon the reknown of the signer, or I'll trade series I or II autographs for them if you prefer. Thanks.
Note that I've raised both buy price ranges a bit as indicated above and in my edited original post.