Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

NON-SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your NON-SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Default FS/FT: nVidia GTX 295 896MB video card - $225

Ok, I'm not gonna explain the specs, because you either know what this is or you don't lol.

I'm selling my sandwich here, it's a double slot card with 2 cores, there's nothing you can throw at this beast that it won't play. I got a new laptop recently and my desktop has been so underutilized it's not even funny. I've also been gaming more on my ps3, so I figure I'd throw this up here and see if someone wanted to buy it or trade some nice football card(s) for it.

You do need an sli ready motherboard to use this card and at least a 600 watt power supply.

This is a pretty niche market type thing, but I'm putting it up here before I try craigslist.

I paid $550 a year ago, asking for $225 paypal or in trade. As far as trades go, I'm only looking for football, and something pretty nice for this, depending on price one or two of the following cards, Brett Favre Auto, Barry Sanders Auto, Joe Montana Auto, Jim Kelly, John Elway, the big name HOF's. Or Rodgers/Peyton Manning as far as current players.

Google it if you want to see benchmarks of how it will eat any game you throw at it.

I play Crysis @ 1920x1080 w/4Xaa, max in-game details. No slowdown.
rodgers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hey, I actually need to upgrade my video card. Built a new pc in spring and never upgraded the video card...like you I'd buy a monster card but probably never put it to decent use. What brand/model is it?
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Inactive Account

BFG - still have the original retail box, manuals, dvi connector. Card was never overclocked, I don't do that, I buy enough power to not need to do that heh. It's in great shape, I just hate seeing it sit here and not get the use it should.

Like I said, make sure your motherboard is sli-ready/capable, because it requires that for this card to work, it's one card, but two cores, so it takes some software that would be used for sli to get both cores working at the same time.

I've played NBA 2K10, Crysis, Mafia 2 Demo, Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, and it runs them all maxed out smooth as butter.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Is it this one?

BFG GTX-295 - Bjorn3D.com

I haven't look into video cards in ages. That thing looks freakin' huge so I'll have to compare it to what is out there as far as specs and price.
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Yes sir, that's EXACTLY what I have! =) Let me know.

It is HUGE lol, they all are these days, nothing like they were back in the ti4600 days.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Got a few different bites tonight, responded to everyone.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Inactive Account

sold/traded to mightbe!