Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS


NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #176 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg1945 View Post
This is what I came up with

Form 1


Form 2
Thanks for the info! It'll help me track down Yoda cards haha. Hopefully some sports breakers will list w/o knowing the patterns
__________________
Topps STAR WARS: Mikeinator1st ; BUNT & HUDDLE: Mikeinator ; KICK: Mikeinator360
Vargaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 05:35 PM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 4,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richo View Post
I like the pink C-3PO auto card, looks kind of neat!
+1, very nice. So I'm guessing in Form 1 & 2, the far 2 right ones are the sp's? (4 &5?)
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 05:40 PM   #178 (permalink)
Member
 
Ferg1945's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
+1, very nice. So I'm guessing in Form 1 & 2, the far 2 right ones are the sp's? (4 &5?)
I'm going strictly off eBay listings... I have not opened any of this myself... but if eBay is correct...yes the far 2 on the right are Pattern 4 and 5
Ferg1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #179 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg1945 View Post
I'm going strictly off eBay listings... I have not opened any of this myself... but if eBay is correct...yes the far 2 on the right are Pattern 4 and 5
Based on what I've seen on eBay listings (incl. one where the seller was selling all the base cards, and had numbered how many of each pattern he'd got) - you've nailed it.

Here's the eBay listing ...

2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek 2 cases worth base cards & short prints 136 cards | eBay
jamesr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:20 PM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
Ferg1945's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesr View Post
Based on what I've seen on eBay listings (incl. one where the seller was selling all the base cards, and had numbered how many of each pattern he'd got) - you've nailed it.

Here's the eBay listing ...

2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek 2 cases worth base cards & short prints 136 cards | eBay
Nice. Hope it helps others.

I missed his Rey Armor Tek last night. That's a great price. I think the prices now are insane... once they settle... I think that $35 will still be a great deal.
Ferg1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:28 PM   #181 (permalink)
Member
 
mjohnatgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Niceville, FL
Posts: 2,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifish73 View Post
Saw you posted it and just got in for three slots.
mjohnatgt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #182 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 20,729
Default


i dont know which is worse this card or lucas' kid
__________________
HAH HAH I STILL HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS !:eatit:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:06 PM   #183 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: DC
Posts: 2,736
Send a message via Skype™ to eldavojohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
i dont know which is worse this card or lucas' kid
Definitely prefer the Acord TR-8R card auto from MW2 lol!
eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:07 PM   #184 (permalink)
Member
 
Brobocop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 5,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post

i dont know which is worse this card or lucas' kid
What in the world, what movie is that from, did it even have any lines?
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:12 PM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
Ferg1945's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
What in the world, what movie is that from, did it even have any lines?
After Padmé Amidala was injured by Darth Vader on Mustafar, she was taken to a medical facility on Polis Massa. There, this soft-spoken medical droid bore the news from the silent Polis Massan medics who worked diligently to save Padmé's life.

The Polis Massan GH-7 medical droid in Revenge of the Sith was voiced by David Acord, who also served as the Assistant Sound Editor on Revenge of the Sith,
Ferg1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:15 PM   #186 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 20,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
What in the world, what movie is that from, did it even have any lines?
1st i thought it was the droid anakin was ridding during his battle with obi
by it was the droid that delivered the twin in rots (2 minutes of air time ?)
__________________
HAH HAH I STILL HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS !:eatit:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:40 PM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 397
Default

Does anyone know what parallel Adam Driver signed for this set? From the look of it, I believe he has Green (#/10), Red (#/5), Black (1/1), and the 4 Printing Proof (each a 1/1).
ec0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:24 PM   #188 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec0202 View Post
Does anyone know what parallel Adam Driver signed for this set? From the look of it, I believe he has Green (#/10), Red (#/5), Black (1/1), and the 4 Printing Proof (each a 1/1).
I don't know for sure, but chances are he signed Orange #/25, Green #/10, Red #/5, Black 1/1 and 4 Printing Proofs for a total of 45.

I doubt he signed a Gold #/50, but I hope I am wrong!

Daisy and Hamill also probably signed 45 each and Ford 6 total

Last edited by jdhaugh11; 12-14-2016 at 11:26 PM.
jdhaugh11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:35 PM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,891
Default

was it mainly a sticker auto set last year ? or mainly on card ? the on card autos don't even look good . they should have had a empty white rectangle or something .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:43 PM   #190 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
was it mainly a sticker auto set last year ? or mainly on card ? the on card autos don't even look good . they should have had a empty white rectangle or something .
It was on card last year
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:44 PM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
Ferg1945's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
was it mainly a sticker auto set last year ? or mainly on card ? the on card autos don't even look good . they should have had a empty white rectangle or something .
Every card was on card last year.

Some have a shaded area.... but I guess others do not.
Ferg1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:00 AM   #192 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 290
Default

Character list seems pretty brutal for this set. I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable Star Wars fan and I'm just at a loss with a lot of the characters coming out of this set.

I wish Topps had some people working there that are fans of Star Wars literature so we could get Expanded Universe characters in this set instead of characters that barely have a cameo in the new movies. Darth Revan, Nom Anor, Thrawn, Bastilla Shan.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:34 AM   #193 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Character list seems pretty brutal for this set. I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable Star Wars fan and I'm just at a loss with a lot of the characters coming out of this set.

I wish Topps had some people working there that are fans of Star Wars literature so we could get Expanded Universe characters in this set instead of characters that barely have a cameo in the new movies. Darth Revan, Nom Anor, Thrawn, Bastilla Shan.


Um...you know Disney axed the EU, right? So Thrawn from Rebels could be in, but not the others.

Only the movies, clone wars, rebels, new comics and new books are official canon now. Everything else is just erased, aka not gonna happen.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
Topps STAR WARS: Mikeinator1st ; BUNT & HUDDLE: Mikeinator ; KICK: Mikeinator360
Vargaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:48 AM   #194 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaugh11 View Post
I don't know for sure, but chances are he signed Orange #/25, Green #/10, Red #/5, Black 1/1 and 4 Printing Proofs for a total of 45.

I doubt he signed a Gold #/50, but I hope I am wrong!

Daisy and Hamill also probably signed 45 each and Ford 6 total
I was under the impression that Driver would have 45 in the set, but I would have thought that Topps would post the Orange #/25 version on their page if he has one. I guess time will tell.
ec0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:51 AM   #195 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargaman View Post
Um...you know Disney axed the EU, right? So Thrawn from Rebels could be in, but not the others.

Only the movies, clone wars, rebels, new comics and new books are official canon now. Everything else is just erased, aka not gonna happen.
Hasbro still makes toys for the EU characters, not sure why they couldn't make cards using them as well. 2014 chrome had EU characters I believe. Either way the character list is way to big, I'd rather have more parallels than all the nonsense characters.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:31 AM   #196 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 4,544
Default

First DRIVER on ebay:
2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek AUTOGRAPH On Card 3/5 Kylo Ren Adam Driver | eBay

For the naysayers out there, disagree with the on card looking bad, as this card looks sweet!!! Congrats to anyone who hits one of these!! (And I personally hated Kylo in the film lol)

Btw, there are cases of Tek up on ebay below cost if you factor in the 8% ebay bucks offer today.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:23 AM   #197 (permalink)
Member
 
DarthRogahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 1,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
First DRIVER on ebay:
2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek AUTOGRAPH On Card 3/5 Kylo Ren Adam Driver | eBay

For the naysayers out there, disagree with the on card looking bad, as this card looks sweet!!! Congrats to anyone who hits one of these!! (And I personally hated Kylo in the film lol)

Btw, there are cases of Tek up on ebay below cost if you factor in the 8% ebay bucks offer today.
Agree! This is one awesome looking card and I loved Kylo in the film! lOl
DarthRogahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:57 AM   #198 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
First DRIVER on ebay:
2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek AUTOGRAPH On Card 3/5 Kylo Ren Adam Driver | eBay

For the naysayers out there, disagree with the on card looking bad, as this card looks sweet!!! Congrats to anyone who hits one of these!! (And I personally hated Kylo in the film lol)

Btw, there are cases of Tek up on ebay below cost if you factor in the 8% ebay bucks offer today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRogahn View Post
Agree! This is one awesome looking card and I loved Kylo in the film! lOl
I personally likes the look of the look of his autograph card from the set, especially with the red orbit parallel. I picked up #4/5 last night for a decent price (at least I think so) since there was the 8% eBay bucks.
ec0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:07 AM   #199 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
First DRIVER on ebay:
2016 Topps Star Wars High Tek AUTOGRAPH On Card 3/5 Kylo Ren Adam Driver | eBay

For the naysayers out there, disagree with the on card looking bad, as this card looks sweet!!! Congrats to anyone who hits one of these!! (And I personally hated Kylo in the film lol)

Btw, there are cases of Tek up on ebay below cost if you factor in the 8% ebay bucks offer today.
This card has the appropriate white shaded window to sign, some others do not have it, which takes away from the sig. Glad they at least got it right for the big names.

Also, these should be the first live autos, or have MW2 started getting mailed out?
__________________
Topps STAR WARS: Mikeinator1st ; BUNT & HUDDLE: Mikeinator ; KICK: Mikeinator360
Vargaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #200 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargaman View Post
This card has the appropriate white shaded window to sign, some others do not have it, which takes away from the sig. Glad they at least got it right for the big names.

Also, these should be the first live autos, or have MW2 started getting mailed out?
His auto from MW2 is on the redemption update that's getting ready to ship out, so I am assuming it should be shipped out sometime this week.
ec0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2016, high tek, star wars

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.