Blowout Cards Forums
2017 Honus Bonus

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 258 West Autograph of the Month - February 2017

The autograph of the month was Devon Murray who played Seamus Finnigan in Harry Potter.

The autograph Add-On was Natalia Tena who portrayed Nymphadora Tonks in Harry potter.

Love the add-on. Don't know who Devon Murray is.
dukestr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukestr89 View Post
Love the add-on. Don't know who Devon Murray is.
He played Seamus Finnigan in Harry Potter.

kerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

^^^tonks is very cool I got her autograph on a custom card years ago.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Was 95% certain Tena would be the add-on, given Marco's hint, so I'm pleased on that front - but the picture I was sent was SO DARK that it looks almost like a blank page with a silver signature on it once I have it in my album. It scans fine (I'll try to post an image later), but it doesn't display very well, which is kind of a shame.

I have no strong opinion on the Murray, other than that he's got an okay signature.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
Was 95% certain Tena would be the add-on, given Marco's hint, so I'm pleased on that front - but the picture I was sent was SO DARK that it looks almost like a blank page with a silver signature on it once I have it in my album. It scans fine (I'll try to post an image later), but it doesn't display very well, which is kind of a shame.

I have no strong opinion on the Murray, other than that he's got an okay signature.
Yeah, wish I had a better option on the photo =( as well. (sometimes when I make these side deals for these, I dont have much in the way of options but it did help get the price down to where I could offer it as a add on.
Marco7881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

As usual mine took FOREVER to arrive. Photo was a complete waste. I am very disappointed. More like this and my subscription will be promptly cancelled.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwellguy View Post
As usual mine took FOREVER to arrive. Photo was a complete waste. I am very disappointed. More like this and my subscription will be promptly cancelled.
Let me save you some time, I will go ahead and cancel your membership for you. As this club is obviously not for you. Every month you seem unhappy. I had overwhelming positive responses to this months autograph. As far as shipping, you live in Canada, It has to clear customs, It ships out the same day as everyone else.

This club is $20 a month and is meant to expand peoples collection, its also partly about the experience.

nothing I seem to do makes you happy and I want members who are happy with their experiences.

Sorry it could not work out.

- Marco

PS: this not meant to be in anger or anything! Honestly just dont think this service is for you. I do thank you for trying it out. I do appreciate your business. I just want members who are happy with this service.

Last edited by Marco7881; 02-14-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

My take on it is that you get a celebrity auto for $23 each month which is cheaper than going to a show or buying from an unknown source. Heck, a nice 8x10 costs $5 to start. The ones that don't fit into my collection will be traded away or given as gifts eventually.
I got a kick out of this months pic because it reminded me of what a punk that actor looks like in Harry Potter. Great casting.

My 2 Cents,
Vinny
VinnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco7881 View Post
Let me save you some time, I will go ahead and cancel your membership for you. As this club is obviously not for you. Every month you seem unhappy. I had overwhelming positive responses to this months autograph. As far as shipping, you live in Canada, It has to clear customs, It ships out the same day as everyone else.

This club is $20 a month and is meant to expand peoples collection, its also partly about the experience.

nothing I seem to do makes you happy and I want members who are happy with their experiences.

Sorry it could not work out.

- Marco

PS: this not meant to be in anger or anything! Honestly just dont think this service is for you. I do thank you for trying it out. I do appreciate your business. I just want members who are happy with this service.
Wow.

You did this in a very passive aggressive and petty way.

First off, I NEVER blamed you for shipping delays, I simply stated it takes forever.

Second, I was unhappy with two of the months and I asked questions - this month and last year with Wilkinson. I have openly stated in past threads I was happy with several of the offerings if not all of the rest of them.

Thirdly, If this is how you deal with issues then I am glad you have acted like a spoiled child and cancelled my subscription. You cannot insult me and then say how appreciative you are in the same sentence - that is called hypocrisy. At this point, I certainly don't want to deal with you either.

Lastly, while I am certain others will vilify me here as there seems to be many who like to kiss ass; I will simply say there are two sides to every story and try to remember that I am not the one trying to sell you something here.

Good luck.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwellguy View Post
Wow.

You did this in a very passive aggressive and petty way.

First off, I NEVER blamed you for shipping delays, I simply stated it takes forever.

Second, I was unhappy with two of the months and I asked questions - this month and last year with Wilkinson. I have openly stated in past threads I was happy with several of the offerings if not all of the rest of them.

Thirdly, If this is how you deal with issues then I am glad you have acted like a spoiled child and cancelled my subscription. You cannot insult me and then say how appreciative you are in the same sentence - that is called hypocrisy. At this point, I certainly don't want to deal with you either.

Lastly, while I am certain others will vilify me here as there seems to be many who like to kiss ass; I will simply say there are two sides to every story and try to remember that I am not the one trying to sell you something here.

Good luck.
No one should vilify you, I was not trying to call you out or anything. I just dont think the club and you are a match. What it seems you expect and what Im offering seem to far apart and every month you seem to have some issue. I want people who are going to be happy or at the least not upset getting someone like a Devon Murray or Adrienne Wilkinson. It cant be someone like Peter Weller every month, and even then you had issue that you didnt get one of the robocop ones.

I put a lot of work in to putting together deals that let me offer these autographs for only $20. I want members who will appreciate the effort and not put it down every month. Especially in public. I want constructive criticism so I can improve the club but you always come across as just unhappy. Last thing I want is for members to feel unhappy.

- Marco

Last edited by Marco7881; 02-14-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

I don't collect signed 8x10s or I would be ALL over this monthly club. Even when it's a celeb I'm not familiar with it's almost always at least from a very popular franchise. Really at $23 shipped a month this always seems like a steal IMO. Marco7881 I've never dealt with you or know anything about you but this is a great program and one of the best monthly subs I've seen IMO.
hreed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreed2 View Post
I don't collect signed 8x10s or I would be ALL over this monthly club. Even when it's a celeb I'm not familiar with it's almost always at least from a very popular franchise. Really at $23 shipped a month this always seems like a steal IMO. Marco7881 I've never dealt with you or know anything about you but this is a great program and one of the best monthly subs I've seen IMO.
He's 258 West. I'm sure you've come across autos from the company.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Superman
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote