Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to advan24r
Default 2000 Upper Deck Christina Aguilera

My newest addition to my celebrity female collection...these rarely popped up until a seller on ebay busted open 10,100 packs and managed to pull 6 autos. There are about 250 autographs in circulation according to UD.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

A few years ago, the local comic shop was closing and the owner begged me to buy 3 unopened boxes of these cards for $15. I passed. Regrets? I've had a few. lol.
bat115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

wish i could pull one
baytowntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

what set is that from? i've seen these cards on ebay a few times and always wondered why i didn't hear more about this before.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingdc View Post
what set is that from? i've seen these cards on ebay a few times and always wondered why i didn't hear more about this before.
Christina Aguilera
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

I was watching all of those, interested to see what they'd go for. That card has been strong at $250+ for nearly a decade. I remember buying out a store on those boxes way back in about 2003 for 10 bucks each. Didn't hit an auto but people paid around $10 for just the base set itself at the time. But, anyway, you're right on scarcity. It's very rare that even one shows up for auction once or twice a year... let alone six at once! It got my attention but I passed on adding one. You got a great card, for sure. Since no company makes well designed/auto'd music cards, that's a gem to hang on to.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to advan24r

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
I was watching all of those, interested to see what they'd go for. That card has been strong at $250+ for nearly a decade. I remember buying out a store on those boxes way back in about 2003 for 10 bucks each. Didn't hit an auto but people paid around $10 for just the base set itself at the time. But, anyway, you're right on scarcity. It's very rare that even one shows up for auction once or twice a year... let alone six at once! It got my attention but I passed on adding one. You got a great card, for sure. Since no company makes well designed/auto'd music cards, that's a gem to hang on to.
Turns out the seller that I bought it from is listing her LAST one that she pulled out of the 10,100 packs of Christina Aguilera. So you guys better jump on it. They normally go for $600+ when I first heard about it a couple years ago and was trying to hunt one down. VERY VERY RARE and DIFFICULT to actually find this card.

Also, just FYI..she actually had all 6 graded by PSA 4 out of 6 received a PSA 7 and only 2 got a PSA 8. The one I purchased and this one that she has up on auction were the PSA 8 ones. Obviously, she busted them all out of their cases.