Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #3201 (permalink)

Got my binders ordered..So glad Crypto posted them and I could get for $30 at retail price. Was close to ordering 1 for $59.95, so glad I waited and got 2 for the same price
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #3202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS239 View Post
Crypto confirmed on Facebook that it includes the wardrobe card. Guess they forgot to put it in the description cause they edited it in.

I'll be ordering my two in a minute
Glad to hear that, since I ordered mine last night and was worried I might have to cancel my order. Then I was doubly worried since Cryptozoic was super fast in processing my order, and had already shipped my 2 binders out right before lunch and before I heard the latest news that they do indeed include the wardrobe card.
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #3203 (permalink)

They already shipped them? Figured they wouldn't ship until mid next week. I was going to purchase last night as well but had to make sure I was getting the wardrobe lol

This is the email they sent me after I asked last night:
"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Yes, the binder does include a exclusive wardrobe inside the binder. The description was not included on the product page but has now been updated.

If any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you.

-Cryptozoic Team
Old 01-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #3204 (permalink)

Just checked my email and your right..they ship super fast

Ordered my binders at 1:36pm today, then I get an email at 2:09pm saying they shipped. Slightly over 30min from order to ship time. Crypto is on the ball.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #3205 (permalink)

I ordered the. This morning and about within less then an hour I already had the shipped email.. ordered 2 !!!

Was about to buy one at the same price as two !!!
Alanjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #3206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanjai View Post
I ordered the. This morning and about within less then an hour I already had the shipped email.. ordered 2 !!!

Was about to buy one at the same price as two !!!
LOL - NS, I ordered mine an hour ago and now they are shipped.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:39 AM   #3207 (permalink)

Has anyone who ordered binders from Matt at SolarFly heard anything? He told me months ago that my 2 were guaranteed but I've e-mailed him twice in the past two weeks and no response...I'm thinking I should buy one from Crypto just in case?

Last edited by Danni1185; 01-31-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Danni1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #3208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni1185 View Post
Has anyone who ordered binders from Matt at SolarFly heard anything? He told me months ago that my 2 were guaranteed but I've e-mailed him twice in the past two weeks and no response...I'm thinking I should buy one from Crypto just in case?
nope nothing
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #3209 (permalink)

Ordered 1 for myself. Thanks for the head up
Old 01-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #3210 (permalink)

My FEDEX tracking shows my binder as delivered.
Now that's fast service from order placed to shipped to delivered.
I guess it kinda helps that I live about 70 miles from Crypto.
Great job Cryptozoic!
buckycap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #3211 (permalink)

These binders are lasting a surprisingly long time in Cryptozoic's e-store.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 01-31-2013 at 04:38 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #3212 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
These binders are lasting a surprisingly long time in Cryptozoic's e-store.
The shine of the set has faded a little but. Plus, I think that a lot of people have them pre-ordered (myself included).
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #3213 (permalink)

I also think people have moved onto other sets, especially with Big Bang right around the corner. I want a binder but when you layer S&H on top of it, it comes out to over $40. That is great for people who want it but I'm not in that camp. I still have to finish off the autograph set so I'd rather put that $40 towards one of the autographs I still need. Plus, didn't they make a ton of these as compared to last year?

Still, kudos to Cryptozoic for making these available at half the price most retailers have them at right now. This has become my favorite company to do business with in the card world. Plus, it's nice to have a real representative come on here every once in a while to set the record straight on a product or question.
Brobocop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #3214 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
I also think people have moved onto other sets, especially with Big Bang right around the corner. I want a binder but when you layer S&H on top of it, it comes out to over $40. That is great for people who want it but I'm not in that camp. I still have to finish off the autograph set so I'd rather put that $40 towards one of the autographs I still need. Plus, didn't they make a ton of these as compared to last year?

Still, kudos to Cryptozoic for making these available at half the price most retailers have them at right now. This has become my favorite company to do business with in the card world. Plus, it's nice to have a real representative come on here every once in a while to set the record straight on a product or question.
500 were made for season 1...they increased it to 1,000 for season 2. Still extremely limited. So I'm definitely surprised they're not sold out yet. It'll all pick back up in less than 2 weeks when the season 3 returns on TV. And I also think A LOT of people that haven't looked into it or be informed have no idea there's binders coming out or where to preorder.

If I didn't thankfully come across this forum I wouldn't know about the binders, much less where to preorder.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #3215 (permalink)

Quote:
500 were made for season 1...they increased it to 1,000 for season 2. Still extremely limited. So I'm definitely surprised they're not sold out yet. It'll all pick back up in less than 2 weeks when the season 3 returns on TV. And I also think A LOT of people that haven't looked into it or be informed have no idea there's binders coming out or where to preorder.

If I didn't thankfully come across this forum I wouldn't know about the binders, much less where to preorder.
I'm pretty sure 750 was the number for this set, but I guess I could be mistaken.
Cujobyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #3216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
I'm pretty sure 750 was the number for this set, but I guess I could be mistaken.
More Info on The Walking Dead Season 2 Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Card News from Non-Sport Update

Decent little read

Same question for the binders. Can you tell us how many of those are being offered? Does the binder contain any extras and what is the SRP?
Binder production was increased to about 1,000, up from about 500 for Season 1. The binder will include a Wardrobe card—The Blue Bus Walker Uniform, Card number 33. I think this will be a fun card to collect as there should be a lot of variants out there due to the different colors and fabrics on the uniform. The binder SRP is $30.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #3217 (permalink)
Tim

Binders were to be 750 but they were so ridiculously delayed they offered dealers more - i believe at that time they decided to go from 750 to 1000.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #3218 (permalink)

Yes, at initial delay they gave dealers opportunity to up orders and stated a production run of 1000.

Still not sure about the fun to collect comment. I have seen over twenty of the M33 and they are all pretty plain walker swatches.
Campbelljh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #3219 (permalink)

Got my two binders today!! Estimated delivery was Tuesday but Crypto is extremely fast

Was hoping for some more distinguishable pieces like maybe a patch off the bus driver shirt or name piece if there was one, but happy I didn't get just two plain blue cuts. Glad I got a little blood splatter at least
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #3220 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
Not to knock anyone who liked this redemption... but that's pretty weak to expect $1,100.00 for it. I mean if you want to sell something sell it... don't list it way higher than market price and expect to see anything come of it.
Guessing something came out of it.

Wonder how much they got for it.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #3221 (permalink)

Quote:
Got my two binders today!! Estimated delivery was Tuesday but Crypto is extremely fast

Was hoping for some more distinguishable pieces like maybe a patch off the bus driver shirt or name piece if there was one, but happy I didn't get just two plain blue cuts. Glad I got a little blood splatter at least
ouch ......... realy dont like how they tape down the card like that . that just looks so sloppy. they could have packaged those up a more professional way
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #3222 (permalink)

I agree it was a little unprofessional looking to do that. But they just did it to make sure the card didn't slide out of the slot. It was sealed up like that in the plastic, card inside an individual sleeve, then in the sheet protector..good thing is tape wasn't touching the cards at all, just the plastic sheet.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #3223 (permalink)

I'm interested in seeing some other members binders/wardrobe when/if they post them.

Interested in seeing another variant aside from the solid blue like a patch of something
Old 02-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #3224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Guessing something came out of it.

Wonder how much they got for it.
Quote:
I'm interested in seeing some other members binders/wardrobe when/if they post them.

Interested in seeing another variant aside from the solid blue like a patch of something
Not going to see anything real different, they are all like this
Campbelljh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #3225 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbelljh3 View Post
Not going to see anything real different, they are all like this
There's only been a small handful shown so far, which have mainly been solid blue. Mine is the first with blood I've seen. But looking on eBay and around the net, I've only seen maybe 5 including my 2

Once more people start getting their binders and opening them I'm sure we'll see quite a few different ones. Whether it be a bus driver patch, different colors, or other. It's still not even the real "release" date yet, so I'm sure many more are to come