Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #376 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
They will most likely not respond or tell you allocations have been sent out and it is up to the business to decide what they do with their product allocated to them.
More than likely...but it's worth a shot!
icancu202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #377 (permalink)

Hey guys, while its easy to pick on BO in this case, I think that we need to realize that they receive hundreds of emails a day trying to appease all. They are a business and are trying to make money. With that being said, their forums are free and helpful. Let's give them a They may just pull through, a bit early on jumping the gun.
Kodiak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #378 (permalink)
Banned

I think you all need to relax. Everyone's on edge but sending 40 emails in an hour isn't going to help.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #379 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak10 View Post
Hey guys, while its easy to pick on BO in this case, I think that we need to realize that they receive hundreds of emails a day trying to appease all. They are a business and are trying to make money. With that being said, their forums are free and helpful. Let's give them a They may just pull through, a bit early on jumping the gun.
I agree but honesty does go a long way. Could have typed an honest generic message.

Anyway as we all anxiously await our chance at buying gold produced by Cryptozoic any thought on the way the wardrobe cards will look? Vertical and dark like the autographs? Redemption ideas, like full cast over sized wardrobe card? Full cast over sized auto card?
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #380 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak10 View Post
I agree with this. And Mad is right, do not send more emails. I think Chris is doing his best to sort it all out, as well as all the others.

I'd like your thoughts on the redemption possibilities as well. Another badge in the works, or something different this time around?
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #381 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree but honesty does go a long way. Could have typed an honest generic message.

Anyway as we all anxiously await our chance at buying gold produced by Cryptozoic any thought on the way the wardrobe cards will look? Vertical and dark like the autographs? Redemption ideas, like full cast over sized wardrobe card? Full cast over sized auto card?
I think the wardrobe cards will be vertical to match the autographs. Real anxious to find out all the wardrobes that will be in this set. Like I said before, would be AWESOME to have cards which have a piece of a prop in them. Perhaps that may be a Redemption this time around? Maybe a Redemption which includes a piece of Rick's hat? Not sure if that would top the badge though. Hard to say.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #382 (permalink)

Thinking about it more, I would personally like to see Redemption cards where you actually receive full props in return. That would be AWESOME.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #383 (permalink)

I think they will match vertically as well, not sure if there will be walker cards in the wardrobe set this year with the loaded autographs, would be neat to have corresponding wardrobe to match the auto per character.

As far as Redemption I think they will go the route of over sized wardrobe of main characters because that seems to be popular amongst other Cryptozoic releases. Although full props would be cool it would most likely have to be on a card like the badge was. What other full character pieces would fit well on a card?
Old 09-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #384 (permalink)

Looks like the site I bought my box off of for $75 is sold out completely as this message now appears:

"Please Note: We are now SOLD OUT of binders & boxes. Thank you to everyone who ordered! I'm sorry we weren't able to get more."

Also, Dave & Adam's seems to not have any in stock either.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #385 (permalink)

Called a couple local shops and seems like they will be getting product going to get a case from them, the rest have loose boxes.

That is to say if they get all what they are supposed to get.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-05-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #386 (permalink)

Quote:
SolarFly Cards

"Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to contact us at any time, we'd be happy to hear from you! During business hours, we generally answer all emails and messages within 1 hour of receipt. Otherwise, we'll get back to you first thing the next morning! "

They may have to withdraw their Season 2 Master Set listing for pre-order at 1500 to be able to fulfill case orders if they are guaranteed because can't make master sets if you over sold on cases.
just noticed this, solar fly's master set doesnt include a sketch
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #387 (permalink)

Dayum. Digital just cut me down to 3 boxes from the original case I ordered. Better than nothing I guess.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #388 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
just noticed this, solar fly's master set doesnt include a sketch
Very sad indeed.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #389 (permalink)

Does anyone know if Blowout accepts "Bill me Later" a service of Paypal for orders? I just got approved for a credit line of $800.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #390 (permalink)

This would kinda stink if I couldn't get a case through either my LCS or Blowout, I've saved up like $900+ over the past few months in order to get a reasonably priced case. Oh well, keep hope alive.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #391 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
Does anyone know if Blowout accepts "Bill me Later" a service of Paypal for orders? I just got approved for a credit line of $800.
Yes, it is accepted anywhere as long as your purchase isn't over your credit limit. You just have to make sure you change it from your bank account/credit card option to Bill Me Later on the paypal screen at checkout.

Last edited by t2554; 09-05-2012 at 07:37 PM.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #392 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
Yes, it is accepted anywhere as long as your purchase isn't over your credit limit. You just have to make sure you change it from your bank account/credit card option to Bill Me Later on the paypal screen.
Thanks for that! Getting this credit line is going to surely help me out in getting these cards. Thank god for tax season in February. I'm good to go with cash...now just bring on the merchandise Blowout. I'm ready to spend!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #393 (permalink)

this is getting crazy, almost not fun. i emailed jeff at digital heroes this morning asking to add one more box to my preorder that i paid in full like a month ago. he said sure and he would send me invoice...then i just got an email saying its sold out. he just sold it to someones else. this is getting redicoulous
BuffyCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #394 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffyCollector View Post
this is getting crazy, almost not fun. i emailed jeff at digital heroes this morning asking to add one more box to my preorder that i paid in full like a month ago. he said sure and he would send me invoice...then i just got an email saying its sold out. he just sold it to someones else. this is getting redicoulous
Pretty much all of his pre-ordered cases were cut to 3 boxes and 1 binder. You could only get a binder if you kept the boxes as well if you pre-ordered.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-05-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #395 (permalink)

Quote:
Pretty much all of his pre-ordered cases were cut to 3 boxes and 1 binder.
let me clarify..i preordered 1 box and 1 binder beginning of august. i emailed jeff this morning ill take 2 more boxes. he said he can sell me 1 and will send me an invoice. the i just got email saying tonight that he sold my box, before even sending me an invoice
BuffyCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #396 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffyCollector View Post
let me clarify..i preordered 1 box and 1 binder beginning of august. i emailed jeff this morning ill take 2 more boxes. he said he can sell me 1 and will send me an invoice. the i just got email saying tonight that he sold my box, before even sending me an invoice
Oh okay gotcha, most likely it was bought online before he could even invoice you. He sold a ton today from what other have said over 50 binders and must have been that many in box sales too

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #397 (permalink)

Solarfly let me know that they should have allocations soon, and once they receive them more information will be shared. Also notified me that if I ordered a sealed case I SHOULD be getting one.

Waiting on the SHOULD part of that. Fingers crossed!
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:28 AM   #398 (permalink)

I'm going to stick around by my computer until 9:45AM today before I go to work. Really hoping they get presells up so I don't have to keep worrying.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:28 AM   #399 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
Solarfly let me know that they should have allocations soon, and once they receive them more information will be shared. Also notified me that if I ordered a sealed case I SHOULD be getting one.

Waiting on the SHOULD part of that. Fingers crossed!
SolarFly also e-mailed me back late last night, but no hints of anything definite: "Hi! We have not yet received our allocations. Once we receive those we will be able to give you more information in regards to your order. We should hopefully have them this week. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks! "

On the other hand, I got an e-mail from Digital Heroes saying that my order for 1 box is good to go and should ship in October.
Danni1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #400 (permalink)

Really grea to see that some of you guys are getting some of the product after all the worrying. Hopev all the rest of you get what your hoping for
Portlaw is offline   Reply With Quote