Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #626 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Disagree. Big dogs gotta eat first.
Couldnt disagree more. My money is just as good as your money. Just because I placed a smaller order shouldnt matter. Whos to say in the future cases wouldnt be ordered and this was a way to give a new seller a shot. Also why even offer boxes then if your plan was to give the so called big dogs the first shot
Old 09-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #627 (permalink)

Maybe what we should do if it does turn out that the bigger orders are taken care of first is band together and place a large order and then divide them up. I know trust would be a huge factor but maybe it would help a bunch of small fishes become one large fish.
Brobocop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #628 (permalink)

Quote:
Disagree. Big dogs gotta eat first.
You've had too many cocktails. Big dogs eat more not always first. You fulfill in
the order that was recevied. Thats how you run a good business. Now, if your dealing with a crook, than yes. Big dogs do eat first but they might die sooner from eating to much.
Kodiak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #629 (permalink)

I was able to get a case from fellow board member(cujo) at a decent price. For those of you that want loose boxes maybe he would break up a case to sell to you
wiltiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #630 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsJayhawks View Post
Couldnt disagree more. My money is just as good as your money. Just because I placed a smaller order shouldnt matter. Whos to say in the future cases wouldnt be ordered and this was a way to give a new seller a shot. Also why even offer boxes then if your plan was to give the so called big dogs the first shot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak10 View Post
You've had too many cocktails. Big dogs eat more not always first. You fulfill in
the order that was recevied. Thats how you run a good business. Now, if your dealing with a crook, than yes. Big dogs do eat first but they might die sooner from eating to much.
Look at this situation:

You place a card on Ebay with a BIN w/ BO.

Your first offer is $30, your second offer is $80.

Are you telling me that, because the lower offer was first, you'll take that offer? G...T...F...O.

It's a lot of sour grapes because people don't have the cash to play on the field. Sorry about that (not really).
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #631 (permalink)

Quote:
Look at this situation:

Are you telling me that, because the lower offer was first, you'll take that offer? G...T...F...O.

It's a lot of sour grapes because people don't have the cash to play on the field. Sorry about that (not really).
First off this situation isnt ebay or the best offer scenario you presented. This is a store setting where boxes and cases were both listed for sale. And actually if you want to get technical the boxes were more cost wise per box then the case was as a whole. So more money would be made if they were sold by the box. So you can G...T...F...O and think a bit before you speak.

As far as the not having the cash to play on the field....child please. I have plenty of the cash to play, but once again your making assumptions on nothing you have no idea about.

Im done arguing about the situation its pointless. I hope the right thing will be done from a customer service stand point so Im just going to sit back and see what happens with my order.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #632 (permalink)

Quote:
Look at this situation:

What an utterly useless analogy as it doesn't fit what happened. A better one would be if a seller had 12 of the same items with a BIN (with no best offer). The first person who only ordered 2 would not get his order because someone else came by later and offered to buy all 12 with a small discount. It would certainly be bad business to not honor the first sale just to appease the second.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #633 (permalink)

Quote:
Look at this situation:

It's the harsh reality that even I had to accept. My range for a case was x, the prices of case were y. Y did not fall into x therefore I didn't buy a case. It sucks for me but that's life, I'll just stick to buying singles online or maybe sell some cards I have now to try and get a case at launch. I do agree that fulfilling orders in the order they were made is ethical business but I think we've seen that with this product, there are not a lot of places practicing ethical business (ahem Blowout).
Old 09-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #634 (permalink)

if anyone knows of anyone that has any cases for presale please pm me thanks for anyones help have a nice day
Old 09-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #635 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsJayhawks View Post
First off this situation isnt ebay or the best offer scenario you presented. This is a store setting where boxes and cases were both listed for sale. And actually if you want to get technical the boxes were more cost wise per box then the case was as a whole. So more money would be made if they were sold by the box. So you can G...T...F...O and think a bit before you speak.

As far as the not having the cash to play on the field....child please. I have plenty of the cash to play, but once again your making assumptions on nothing you have no idea about.

Im done arguing about the situation its pointless. I hope the right thing will be done from a customer service stand point so Im just going to sit back and see what happens with my order.
If you've got the cash to play then shut up and buy the product at the going rate to ensure you get some.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #636 (permalink)

Wow, congrats Madbacker you litterally just became douchebag #1 on blowout.

You are NO better than anyone else on here, your money isn't worth anymore than anyone else's, and your analogy is absolutely stupid and doesn't relate to this situation whatsoever. If someone placed an order before you for 1 pack, 1 box, or 1 case, that person should absolutely get their order fufilled before you. Good luck with that kind of attitude in life, i'm sure it'll get you far.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #637 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
Wow, congrats Madbacker you litterally just became douchebag #1 on blowout.

You are NO better than anyone else on here, your money isn't worth anymore than anyone else's, and your analogy is absolutely stupid and doesn't relate to this situation whatsoever. If someone placed an order before you for 1 pack, 1 box, or 1 case, that person should absolutely get their order fufilled before you. Good luck with that kind of attitude in life, i'm sure it'll get you far.
Thanks, you all are just catching up to what everyone else knows.

And don't worry about me, Broski. 2 houses, great job, incredible wife. I'm doing just fine with this attitude.

The simple fact is this, you need money (or a connection) to get what you want in life. For those of you who don't have one of those options, that's your problem. You can either solve that by money or knowing someone who can help you out. If that isn't an option - tough. That's life, deal with it.

When Matt from Solarfly called me and told me I might get a case of the 3 that I ordered. I asked him to try his best and do what he could. I didn't cry about it like all you pansies. I found another dealer and paid his price to get what I wanted.

You all can sit in a circle, hold hands and sing kum-by-ya while consoling each other that you didn't get something you wanted. That's not my style, sorry if you don't agree.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #638 (permalink)

wow ..
no respect for the line.

here's another scenario ..
"hey solarfly -- ill pay u 10 bucks more than what u sold to madbacker .. and ill growl like a big dog" ... he is ok w the big dog coming in late (during the presale) flasing cash to get their way over others.

see - im sure someone will cry foul now.

and of course there is someone pming solarfly that theyd do 20 more ... 30 more a case etc etc
there is always a bigger dog out there .. so need to respect the line.

(relax as it is just an example)
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #639 (permalink)

Quote:

And don't worry about me, Broski. 2 houses, great job, incredible wife. I'm doing just fine with this attitude.

The simple fact is this, you need money (or a connection) to get what you want in life. For those of you who don't have one of those options, that's your problem. You can either solve that by money or knowing someone who can help you out. If that isn't an option - tough. That's life, deal with it.

When Matt from Solarfly called me and told me I might get a case of the 3 that I ordered. I asked him to try his best and do what he could. I didn't cry about it like all you pansies. I found another dealer and paid his price to get what I wanted.

You all can sit in a circle, hold hands and sing kum-by-ya while consoling each other that you didn't get something you wanted. That's not my style, sorry if you don't agree.
Boy, I hope "all your money" gets you a complete master set because it will be hard for us to hear any of your requests over all of our singing.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #640 (permalink)

Can't we all just get along?
Old 09-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #641 (permalink)

Anyone that hasn't secured their boxes/cases is going to have to shell out the big $. Did anyone see this auction that just ended

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251149043526...84.m1423.l2649
wiltiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #642 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
Boy, I hope "all your money" gets you a complete master set because it will be hard for us to hear any of your requests over all of our singing.
Puh-lease. 3 cases and there's this little site called, hold on....let me find it....oh yeah, EBAY. I'm sure I'll be able to fill holes there.

Last edited by The Madbacker; 09-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #643 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltiger7 View Post
Anyone that hasn't secured their boxes/cases is going to have to shell out the big $. Did anyone see this auction that just ended

The Walking Dead Season 2 - One Factory Sealed Box by CRYPTOZOIC | eBay
At that point, don't even buy wax; just buy the singles you want.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #644 (permalink)

All single box orders received by Solar Fly comfirmed as good to go. Wow looky there a lil dog gets to eat too Its refreshing to see the good customer service and things being done the right way.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #645 (permalink)

It's funny how a week or so ago a lot of us were waiting for Blowout to post their pre-order listing for this product. Now it seems nobody cares about Blowout. Is anyone still waiting or has everyone moved on?
Old 09-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #646 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
It's funny how a week or so ago a lot of us were waiting for Blowout to post their pre-order listing for this product. Now it seems nobody cares about Blowout. Is anyone still waiting or has everyone moved on?
I've heard BO wants $1540 a case. That should tell you how much you should pay attention to them.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #647 (permalink)

Quote:
I've heard BO wants $1540 a case. That should tell you how much you should pay attention to them.
$1,540? I'll take three!!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #648 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
$1,540? I'll take three!!
Sorry, they haven't gotten their allocations yet.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #649 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry, they haven't gotten their allocations yet.
Then make it five, do you really think they are telling the truth or is there a way they have not gotten word on how much they are getting?
Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #650 (permalink)

Quote:

I have plenty of money "bro" but the difference between me and you is I don't throw it around on a forum and try to act like I am better than anyone else because of it, because you know what? I'm NOT better than anyone else. I was blessed with a lucky job and a great family, but it doesn't make me ANY better. I'm buying a single case of this stuff, I got my case for the same price I paid for season 1, which is less than $750. I'm not trying to buy this stuff up or even get a couple boxes at a decent price like everyone else on here, so your go pay the inflated price argument doesn't apply to me, I was simply observing that you came off as one of the most massive douchebag sounding human beings I have ever come across. But hey, you hide behind that keyboard with all that self entitlement crap all you want, that's what these forums are for I guess, insulting people who don't have as great a life as you.

Also "bro" glad to hear you have two houses and a great wife, with that attitude you'll need two houses when she leaves you and gets one once she realizes the type of person she married. And if god forbid you have kids make sure to show them this thread and let them know just how awesome their daddy is so they can grow up and be just like you
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote