Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #651 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
I have plenty of money "bro" but the difference between me and you is I don't throw it around on a forum and try to act like I am better than anyone else because of it, because you know what? I'm NOT better than anyone else. I was blessed with a lucky job and a great family, but it doesn't make me ANY better. I'm buying a single case of this stuff, I got my case for the same price I paid for season 1, which is less than $750. I'm not trying to buy this stuff up or even get a couple boxes at a decent price like everyone else on here, so your go pay the inflated price argument doesn't apply to me, I was simply observing that you came off as one of the most massive douchebag sounding human beings I have ever come across. But hey, you hide behind that keyboard with all that self entitlement crap all you want, that's what these forums are for I guess, insulting people who don't have as great a life as you.

Also "bro" glad to hear you have two houses and a great wife, with that attitude you'll need two houses when she leaves you and gets one once she realizes the type of person she married. And if god forbid you have kids make sure to show them this thread and let them know just how awesome their daddy is so they can grow up and be just like you
U mad bro?
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #652 (permalink)

I have pet frogs and two left feet, I'll be happy to get 4 empty wrappers of this product.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #653 (permalink)

Last week BO offered me 1500 a case and told me to paypal them. So, they have their allocations and are ready to take pre-orders. BO is just holding onto the product from consumers frequenting their site but if you contact them about it they have no problem quoting their crazy pre-order price.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 12:45 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #654 (permalink)

I just got an email back from my master distributor whom I purchased a case from. I asked him if he knew anything about a release date for Season 2 and this was his response:

"I spoke with Cryptozoic last week and they said there would be a delay because they were still waiting on
one or 2 signers to return their autograph cards,

They also told me that if the autos are returned quickly it will only be a minimal delay and if they are slow, it would be early
Nov,

That is all the info I have now,

Thanks."
icancu202 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #655 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
I just got an email back from my master distributor whom I purchased a case from. I asked him if he knew anything about a release date for Season 2 and this was his response:
etc etc
wish i knew a master distributor ...
what makes them a master instead of a regular distributor?

heck, wish i knew a regular distributor to have gotten in on the WD madness

i'm out - but will be fun to watch the ebay auctions when they hit
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #656 (permalink)

Good to hear from them icancu.

I guess Cryptozoic has stopped listing their signers as they got them back. If there are only a couple signers that have yet to return their cards, assuming there are 16-18 signers we are missing quite a few since Sarah Wayne Callies.

A01 - Andrew Lincon
A02 - Jon Bernthal
A03 - Jeffrey DeMunn
A04 -
A05 - Norman Reedus
A06 - Melissa McBride
A07 - Madison Lintz
A08 -
A09 -
A10 - Scott Wilson
A11 - IronE Singleton
A12 -
A13 -
A14 - Sarah Wayne Callies

Possible A15-A18 but Sarah Wayne Callies (A14) is the highest card known to date. S1 had 9 signers with 1 signer not returning leaving 16 autograph cards instead of 18. I believe Cryptozoic goes with the A1-A16 theme with 16 total signers. I wonder if it was Andrea (Laurie Holden) who signed A3 & A4 from S1 who didn't return her cards then has yet again not returned her cards for S2?

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #657 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
I have pet frogs and two left feet, I'll be happy to get 4 empty wrappers of this product.
I'll be happy to send you a base set....and FIVE empty wrappers if you like. I throw away or donate my base all the time anyways.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #658 (permalink)

Anyone know the UPC # from this product? I've asked Cryptozoic but have not heard back yet.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #659 (permalink)

Quote:
I'll be happy to send you a base set....and FIVE empty wrappers if you like. I throw away or donate my base all the time anyways.
This day just gets better and better!

I've actually got a couple boxes pre-ordered so I should be good, but the way things are going I'm not counting on anything til I have them in-hand, so I may just take you up on that base offer. AND the wrappers!
Old 09-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #660 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
Anyone know the UPC # from this product? I've asked Cryptozoic but have not heard back yet.
Product No# CRY01310
Barcode: 9781617681455

Source: The Walking Dead - Season 2 Trading Cards -

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #661 (permalink)
Banned

There are boxes on Ebay for $135 OBO.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #662 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
There are boxes on Ebay for $135 OBO.
There are two pending offers for all 4 currently

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #663 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
There are two pending offers for all 4 currently
I suspect these four will be gone by day's end.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #664 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
I suspect these four will be gone by day's end.
1 sold for 135. 3 to go. seller must not have the ebay mobile app, should have known these things would be selling fast.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #665 (permalink)
Banned

$135 is a good price if you want 1 or 2. I wouldn't want a case at that price.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #666 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
$135 is a good price if you want 1 or 2. I wouldn't want a case at that price.
That would be BO prices at 1620 a case. (135 per box)
Old 09-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #667 (permalink)

Anyone headed to the Philly Non-Sport Show Oct. 20-21?

Since the S2 release was pushed to mid Nov. Cryptozoic may have a promo to give out at the show like last year. They are listed in the Manufacturers area in attendance. Also, have yet to see or hear about any promo cards being sent to LCS's.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #668 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone headed to the Philly Non-Sport Show Oct. 20-21?

Since the S2 release was pushed to mid Nov. Cryptozoic may have a promo to give out at the show like last year. They are listed in the Manufacturers area in attendance. Also, have yet to see or hear about any promo cards being sent to LCS's.
Has anyone confirmed Nov? I thought it just might be that if they auto's aren't received in time.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #669 (permalink)

Yes, multiple sources have confirmed Nov. release. Including a master distributor.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 09-17-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #670 (permalink)

Quote:
Product No# CRY01310
Barcode: 9781617681455

Source: The Walking Dead - Season 2 Trading Cards -
Thank you. Been looking for that info. I'm breaking up my cases and am gonna sell boxes. I'm not busting it all myself.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #671 (permalink)

Quote:
WOW! that is amazingly generous! I'd love a base set if you have any to give away!
patzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #672 (permalink)

Quote:
Last week BO offered me 1500 a case and told me to paypal them. So, they have their allocations and are ready to take pre-orders. BO is just holding onto the product from consumers frequenting their site but if you contact them about it they have no problem quoting their crazy pre-order price.
Blowout is really sketchy...They apparently had allocations all along and basically "lied" to anyone who e-mailed them. These cards were supposed to go up for sale for an undisclosed price well over a week ago, as I was told...yet where are they after all of this time? And lastly, when I questioned if they would sell me a case, they responded with "just boxes now", yet they offer that case elsewhere. How do they truthfully expect us to react when they do things like this. I know most of this was already brought up but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Plus, I feel as though most of us have moved on and purchased boxes and even cases, elsewhere. Blowout certainly made a bad business decision by losing a few potential customers that they once had. Shame.
icancu202 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #673 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
Blowout is really sketchy...They apparently had allocations all along and basically "lied" to anyone who e-mailed them. These cards were supposed to go up for sale for an undisclosed price well over a week ago, as I was told...yet where are they after all of this time? And lastly, when I questioned if they would sell me a case, they responded with "just boxes now", yet they offer that case elsewhere. How do they truthfully expect us to react when they do things like this. I know most of this was already brought up but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Plus, I feel as though most of us have moved on and purchased boxes and even cases, elsewhere. Blowout certainly made a bad business decision by losing a few potential customers that they once had. Shame.
Pretty much what it looked like they were doing all along but some people wanted to defend them/believe they would do the right thing (because these are their boards?). Dave and Adam's look like angels right now for at least offering a decent amount for pre-sale at a good price (you can be sure they are holding the rest back for the price surge, but again, at least they made SOME available to us).
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:14 AM   #674 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
Pretty much what it looked like they were doing all along but some people wanted to defend them/believe they would do the right thing (because these are their boards?). Dave and Adam's look like angels right now for at least offering a decent amount for pre-sale at a good price (you can be sure they are holding the rest back for the price surge, but again, at least they made SOME available to us).
I'm in this boat. I thought they would put up pricing that was in line with Big Bang Theory 3&4 with cases around $850-$900. Not only did they prove me wrong on the prices but they went as far to outright lie to customers saying they had not got their numbers in. Maybe I'm wrong but with each passing day that they do not put up a presale just leads me to believe they are holding back for the eventual surge that will probably happen. I'm going to take a lesson from many of the people on the boards here and just go after singles unless a great price presents itself and I can get in on some boxes or a case.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #675 (permalink)

If someone wants boxes I've seen them available quite a few places for $135ish, that's probably the norm anymore.