Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #1276 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 570
Default

Well we found out that the binder card is the bus walker which is pretty cool. I also like the addition of the Yeun Cohan dual autograph. Just more additional content on top of the awesomeness already anounced. It also appears that with the season 1 Laurie Holden being 1 in every 1&1/2 cases and being the most rare is good news. From that you could conclude the other autographs wont be to heavily sp'd. Also the addition of retail is pretty interesting.
__________________
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/Mystikpymp

Last edited by BengalsJayhawks; 11-01-2012 at 10:07 AM.
BengalsJayhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #1277 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsJayhawks View Post
Well we found out that the binder card is the bus walker which is pretty cool. I also like the addition of the Yeun Cohan dual autograph. Just more additional content on top of the awesomeness already anounced. It also appears that with the season 1 Laurie Holden being 1 in every 1&1/2 cases and being the most rare is good news. From that you could conclude the other autographs wont be to heavily sp'd. Also the addition of retail is pretty interesting.
Different inserts in Retail? I wonder.

A parallel set would be cool also.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #1278 (permalink)
Member
 
t2554's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Different inserts in Retail? I wonder.

A parallel set would be cool also.
It says there will be base, chase, wardrobe, and autograph (just with much longer odds, obviously). To me that doesn't sound like there will be any different inserts.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #1279 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
It says there will be base, chase, wardrobe, and autograph (just with much longer odds, obviously). To me that doesn't sound like there will be any different inserts.
I would guess the Holden S1 auto will top $100
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #1280 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Did I read that S3 is due the end of 2014? Is that a typo?

Great info, thanks.
Everyone complains everytime Season 2 is "pushed back" (even though fall is until December 20 and as long as it comes out by then it comes out in the Fall release window that they specified) so by saying 2014 they can only push it UP and then no one can complain.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #1281 (permalink)
Member
 
Brobocop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
Everyone complains everytime Season 2 is "pushed back" (even though fall is until December 20 and as long as it comes out by then it comes out in the Fall release window that they specified) so by saying 2014 they can only push it UP and then no one can complain.
Yeah that's why I said it was the ultimate case of CYA. They can only make people happy by saying it will come out by the end of 2014.
Brobocop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #1282 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

They should just say "sometime". Then no one can complain.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #1283 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

About the Laurie Holden Autograph one will be 1:1.5 cases and the other 1:3 cases making it the rarest auto in the set, I think more than $100 here.

2014 for S3? This means that this set will be even bigger IMO.

Pretty cool card being given away at the SDCC but too bad it is only one that will fetch pretty big cash if it ever hit the market. At least we get to see sneak peak at what they will doing for S3 autographs along with the wardrobe/autograph setup. 5" x 7" huh? Hey Cryptozoic, think BOX TOPPER or ONE PER CASE BOX TOPPER! That dual auto card is bigger than the 4" x 6" Bernthal redemption.

As for the retail packs, meh, just looking to attract new buyers but the product will have been sold out and scarce to begin with once the retail packs have hit and caught anyone's attention. This to me sounds like another ramp up in production with the next season. 7,400 boxes this season or 616.7 cases.

Increase in binders to 1k from 500 not too bad. Good guess on the bus walker as the insert whomever that was.

Oh and how about a thread over 50 pages long with over 1300 posts dedicated to a product not yet released Mr. Toser?
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-01-2012 at 11:20 AM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #1284 (permalink)
Member
 
John91C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
I would guess the Holden S1 auto will top $100
If the odds are right on at 1:15 cases...this will be a $300+ auto right off the bat and probably closer to $500!
__________________
Photobucket (not always up to date): http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/John91C/
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #1285 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John91C View Post
If the odds are right on at 1:15 cases...this will be a $300+ auto right off the bat and probably closer to $500!
Laurie Holden odds are 1:1.5 cases and 1:3 cases

Meaning...

410-412 of the one that is 1 every 1.5 cases


205-206 of the other that is 1 every 3 cases

Based on 616.7 cases or 7,400 boxes.

So there will only be a true 205-206 complete master sets out there unless another auto from the set was SP'd even more than that which could mean less.
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-01-2012 at 11:47 AM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #1286 (permalink)
Member
 
t2554's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Laurie Holden odds are 1:1.5 cases and 1:3 cases

Meaning...

410-412 of the one that is 1 every 1.5 cases


205-206 of the other that is 1 every 3 cases

Based on 616.7 cases or 7,400 boxes.

So there will only be a true 205-206 complete master sets out there.
It says odds are 1:1.5 cases to pull ANY Holden S1 auto but 1:3 to pull a specific one (remember there are two versions).
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #1287 (permalink)
Member
 
durstlimpbizkit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 488
Default

Great, so for S1 this is going to be a tall order. Especially if you're only opening 6 boxes like me... lol.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #1288 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Laurie Holden odds are 1:1.5 cases and 1:3 cases

Meaning...

410-412 of the one that is 1 every 1.5 cases


205-206 of the other that is 1 every 3 cases

Based on 616.7 cases or 7,400 boxes.

So there will only be a true 205-206 complete master sets out there unless another auto from the set was SP'd even more than that which could mean less.
There can only be 18 true master sets of series 1.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #1289 (permalink)
Member
 
dd316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
About the Laurie Holden Autograph one will be 1:1.5 cases and the other 1:3 cases making it the rarest auto in the set, I think more than $100 here.
I think it meant one will be 1:1.5 cases, so getting both versions would be 1:3 (with perfect collation, of course).
__________________
MY ARTWORK - tdastick.deviantart.com
dd316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #1290 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
There can only be 18 true master sets of series 1.
Only because you hold one redemption, it would be otherwise if it was not in your possession. Do you count every redemption as part of the master set? How about those 1/1 Shane and Rick full badge redemptions? Sounds to me by this logic there is only ONE true master set of series 1 then. Which is not put together yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
It says odds are 1:1.5 cases to pull ANY Holden S1 auto but 1:3 to pull a specific one (remember there are two versions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
I think it meant one will be 1:1.5 cases, so getting both versions would be 1:3 (with perfect collation, of course).
Read the answer again from Cryptozoic,

Quote:
These cards are "Rare" because there are two versions, so while the chance of getting a Season 1 card is approximately 1:1.5 cases, if you are looking for one in particular it will be about 1:3 cases, making it the rarest Autograph card in the set.
*<Debunked>*Sounds to me like one card is every 1.5 cases and the other is one every 3 cases (on average). If it were both in 3 cases shouldn't it be 2:3 cases? Also, at the end saying "making it the rarest Autograph card in the set," NOT, "making it the rarest Autograph cardS in the set." Hence why I did math for pulling one that is every 1.5 cases and the other every 3 cases on average.*<Debunked>*

If I am wrong then 410-412 of each auto is very low, although I am pretty sure we had figured Reedus was SP'd even more so than that, but my logic on Reedus is kind of iffy since Cryptozoic states that at 1:1.5 cases for Holden is the rarest of the set.
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-01-2012 at 12:33 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #1291 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Even if I didn't have a patch, I would still consider it part if the Master set.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #1292 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

So if you did not have that redemption /18 (hypothetically) you would consider your set incomplete or not a master?
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #1293 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
If it were both in 3 cases shouldn't it be 2:3 cases?
Yes, 2:3 cases = 1:1.5 cases.

What they're saying is that the odds of pulling a Season 1 card (that is, any Season 1 card) is 1:1.5 cases.

The odds of pulling a specific Season 1 card is 1:3 cases. (that is, the odds of pulling card#A3 is 1:3 cases and the odds of pulling card #A4 is 1:3 cases.)
noragar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #1294 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noragar View Post
Yes, 2:3 cases = 1:1.5 cases.

What they're saying is that the odds of pulling a Season 1 card (that is, any Season 1 card) is 1:1.5 cases.

The odds of pulling a specific Season 1 card is 1:3 cases. (that is, the odds of pulling card#A3 is 1:3 cases and the odds of pulling card #A4 is 1:3 cases.)
Alright, well exclude my logic in the first paragraph and move on to the next one, ha.

Quote:
If I am wrong then 410-412 of each auto is very low, although I am pretty sure we had figured Reedus was SP'd even more so than that, but my logic on Reedus is kind of iffy since Cryptozoic states that at 1:1.5 cases for Holden is the rarest of the set.
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #1295 (permalink)
Member
 
t2554's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noragar View Post
Yes, 2:3 cases = 1:1.5 cases.

What they're saying is that the odds of pulling a Season 1 card (that is, any Season 1 card) is 1:1.5 cases.

The odds of pulling a specific Season 1 card is 1:3 cases. (that is, the odds of pulling card#A3 is 1:3 cases and the odds of pulling card #A4 is 1:3 cases.)
Agreed, it's basically laid out like that word for word. I think you are misinterpreting it, Serial.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #1296 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
Agreed, it's basically laid out like that word for word. I think you are misinterpreting it, Serial.
Adjusted, sorry to the misunderstanding. Thanks noragar and t2554.
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #1297 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
So if you did not have that redemption /18 (hypothetically) you would consider your set incomplete or not a master?
Incomplete.....

Mine is incomplete now because of the 2 Holden autos.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #1298 (permalink)
Member
 
t2554's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Adjusted, sorry to the misunderstanding.
np, not at bad as the guy that read it as 1:15 cases haha
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #1299 (permalink)
Member
 
SerialKilnWalkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 3,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Incomplete.....

Mine is incomplete now because of the 2 Holden autos.
Also missing the Shane/Rick full badges and a good amount of the sketches.

If it can be pulled from the wax it must be part of the master.
__________________
Pauly Shore Collector - Please contact me if you have anything Pauly Shore Autographs or Memorabilia

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-01-2012 at 12:50 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #1300 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Also missing the Shane/Rick full badges and a good amount of the sketches.
Yep, it isn't a TRUE master set without the two full badges and a sketch from each artist.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cryptozoic, season, trading cards, walking dead

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/301194-cryptozoic-walking-dead-season-2-trading-cards-fall-2012-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic - Topic This thread Refback 11-19-2012 07:32 PM
Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic - Topic This thread Refback 11-19-2012 07:24 PM
Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic - Topic This thread Refback 11-19-2012 07:21 PM
Sarah Wayne Callies Autograph Card Confirmed! | Cryptozoic Entertainment This thread Refback 09-04-2012 03:42 PM
Sarah Wayne Callies Autograph Card Confirmed! | Cryptozoic Entertainment This thread Refback 09-04-2012 03:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.