Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #1351 (permalink)

Will the deaths of these characters translate into a boost in their card price? Thoughts.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #1352 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Will the deaths of these characters translate into a boost in their card price? Thoughts.
I think for a little bit but then when they have new ones that people love, they will forget the old ones.
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #1353 (permalink)

Good episode, wasn't expecting things to transpire that quickly in the season... but does this mean we'll be getting a baby auto in the next set?
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #1354 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit View Post
Good episode, wasn't expecting things to transpire that quickly in the season... but does this mean we'll be getting a baby auto in the next set?
Is that the baby in your avatar? haha, just kidding.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #1355 (permalink)
Banned

Just got the Q&A email from AMC. Looks like Lori is dead. Wasn't expecting that at all.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #1356 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Just got the Q&A email from AMC. Looks like Lori is dead. Wasn't expecting that at all.
She isn't the only one....
Old 11-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #1357 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86

Quote:
She isn't the only one....
Are you guys kidding!!!! I have not had time to watch the episode. Put a friggin spoil alert before you have a conversation about the last episode.
This is not the thread for it either
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #1358 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
Are you guys kidding!!!! I have not had time to watch the episode. Put a friggin spoil alert before you have a conversation about the last episode.
No offense, but I don't enter this thread until after I've watched the latest episode because I know there's a chance it will be talked about in here.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #1359 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
No offense, but I don't enter this thread until after I've watched the latest episode because I know there's a chance it will be talked about in here.
I understand it has been talked about but most people give a spoiler heads up.
Start a discussion thread. This thread is supposed to be about the cards and half the posts are way off topic.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:13 AM   #1360 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand it has been talked about but most people give a spoiler heads up.
Start a discussion thread. This thread is supposed to be about the cards and half the posts are way off topic.
This is a mega-thread for The Walking Dead S2 cards and TWD in general. Get used to it.

Also, what about Serial, who directly related it to the card set:

I guess people assume that someone wouldn't enter this thread if it has new posts right after the latest episode aired (well, I did anyways; I didn't come in here until this morning because I hadn't watched the episode yet and saw there were a lot of new posts).

I know it sucks to be spoiled (like so many were before Shane died [this doesn't need a spoiler alert right? lol]) but it's best to stay away from TWD threads online anywhere until you've caught up.

Last edited by t2554; 11-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #1361 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Boo hoo. Sounds like that's your problem.

T-Dog gets bit and sacrifices himself to save Carol.

BAM!
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #1362 (permalink)

If you are trying to avoid spoilers for anything, going on the internet (especially a message board) is the worst thing you would want to do.
Brobocop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #1363 (permalink)

Well I apologize, but what happens in the show can and does effect this card set overall S1, S2, S3 and future sets. Just like t2554 stated this is in many ways a master thread for mostly everything walking dead...

Posts about deaths of major characters is on topic because like I said it relates to their cards in these sets.

Prior posts that I have made about the series for example after the first episode aired I mentioned there was a spoiler in my post but after that first episode I assumed everyone here is up to date viewing episode by episode as it airs on Sunday. For the simple reason that this set exists because the show does.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-06-2012 at 10:46 AM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #1364 (permalink)

it was spoiled for me too . agreed a spolier alert should have been there. the thread is about the card set , but threads dont always stay on subject . oh well i will be ok . still enjoyed the episode today .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #1365 (permalink)

Exclamation

From this point on every additional post will be assumed to contain spoilers.

BEWARE,

POSTS AFTER THIS POINT MAY CONTAIN

SPOILERS!

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 11-06-2012 at 01:57 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #1366 (permalink)

^Nice, very nice.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #1367 (permalink)

So since you all don't mind spoilers, we should just talk about what happens next in the books, right? lol

I had already seen the episode, but you all should give warnings ffs.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #1368 (permalink)

I think you could post all you want about the books. The show has become it's own beast now and is fairly different from the books.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #1369 (permalink)

spoilers aren't spoilers if it's post 24 hours after the episode...that's your fault for not keeping up...take 1 hour of sleep and catch up and stop your bioctching...
Texas Brave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #1370 (permalink)

Guys, seriously. Is it that hard to put this SPOILER skip 10 lines then write your post when speaking about the show? Quit bitching for the sake of bitching and just do the right thing.

The title says NOTHING WHATSOEVER about this being a general all around topic including the show and the books, it says trading cards fall 2012. What does a current episode in season 3 have to do with the season 2 card set? Nothing. Nothing at all. If you put that there might be spoilers in your first post, cool, who the hell is going to go back and read your initial post? Not that many people. Just like if this thread goes another page, the majority of people won't go back a page and see your giant arrogant red spoiler alert. People come into this thread to see the latest info on the set, not the show.

It takes an extra 15 seconds to put SPOILER before your post if you are talking about a current season 3 episode. Don't understand why you are reacting the way you are. It isn't difficult.

Last edited by Bryanjs14; 11-06-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #1371 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
What does a current episode in season 3 have to do with the season 2 card set? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Actually, it does. The guy asked a legit question "Will the deaths of these characters translate into a boost in their card price? Thoughts.". So the deaths happened in a season 3 epidsoe and the deads have cards in both S1 and S2.
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #1372 (permalink)

Anyway,

Any thoughts on which character had to be replaced by the Sophia Walker Signature card?

Should a Shane Walker Signature card be added? Could it be added with the December release?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #1373 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyway,

Any thoughts on which character had to be replaced by the Sophia Walker Signature card?

Should a Shane Walker Signature card be added? Could it be added with the December release?

I would think that all auto's/wardrobe have been announced. In the interview with Miranda from Cryptozoic, she stated that the Glenn/Maggie dual was the "final reveal". I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any of the 3 insert sets. Very anxious to see what the shadowbox walker cards will look like.
bryanhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #1374 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hche View Post
Actually, it does. The guy asked a legit question "Will the deaths of these characters translate into a boost in their card price? Thoughts.". So the deaths happened in a season 3 epidsoe and the deads have cards in both S1 and S2.
So don't say WHO died, pretty simple. Or if you feel the need to, put SPOILER.

No one is asking you to cure cancer. Just be a decent human being. Some people cannot watch it live, some people might be out of town on business or a vacation and can't see the episode till they get home.
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #1375 (permalink)

Yeah I read that interview, I guess its a pipe dream to add the Shane Walker. Sad to see a filler card had to be added though.

I don't believe they showed any inserts for the S1 set either. The Shadowbox cards I am sure are awesome.