Blowout Cards Forums
Save big on officially licensed NFL fan merchandise at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #76 (permalink)

Another seller has shown up from Kentucky selling these fake blank cards

The Walking Dead Season 1 Trading Cards A17 Daryl Dixon Non Autograph Version | eBay
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkbag View Post
Another seller has shown up from Kentucky selling these fake blank cards

The Walking Dead Season 1 Trading Cards A17 Daryl Dixon Non Autograph Version | eBay
Item pulled? Good chance he bought it from our friend with the zillion copies...
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #78 (permalink)

No, not pulled. But, sold...lol And, sold within 60 seconds of post too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Item pulled? Good chance he bought it from our friend with the zillion copies...

Last edited by yorkbag; 05-31-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:33 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkbag View Post
No, not pulled. But, sold...lol And, sold within 60 seconds of post too.
Ah okay. I looked again at the scans and the coloring is much better than the one I received, especially the yellow text on the back.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #80 (permalink)

And now looks at these......

2011 Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Norman Reedus Daryl Autograph A17 Rare Actor Sp
StevieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieV View Post
Sad... now people will believe the legitimacy of the cards because they were signed in-person. I like how he says they were given to the actor to 'do with what he pleased'... to give to some stranger and sign them for him? I can't believe Cryptozoic isn't doing anything about this..
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #82 (permalink)

More than ten available. This guy is a criminal through and through and so is eBay for allowing him to continue, and grow his criminal enterprise. Shame on them.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #83 (permalink)

Someone call the fbi in his area. Its copyright infringement, internet fraud, amd counterfeiting.
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
More than ten available.
I just checked and he has 20 available.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieV View Post
I just checked and he has 20 available.
He is an empowered criminal. For every ten he sells, one person complains and gets a refund. The system does nothing to stop him so he can keep ramping up his counterfeiting. Amazing.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #86 (permalink)

Disclaimer: I am in no way saying this should be done. Any person(s) that did something similar to the fictional story below, is doing it on their own free will.

Lets say a group of people (5 or so), were to buy fake Reedus auto's from him. And then when they received the card(s), they file claim's with paypal/ebay. And maybe they left negative feedback for the seller. That would most likely get his account shut down.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #87 (permalink)

Im willing to bet my left nut that the seller is a member on this forum.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
Im willing to bet my left nut that the seller is a member on this forum.
can we get a lawyer and some kind of contract signed so that if the person does come forward, you have to act on your promise haha
rip+flip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
Disclaimer: I am in no way saying this should be done. Any person(s) that did something similar to the fictional story below, is doing it on their own free will.

Lets say a group of people (5 or so), were to buy fake Reedus auto's from him. And then when they received the card(s), they file claim's with paypal/ebay. And maybe they left negative feedback for the seller. That would most likely get his account shut down.
Well I already did my part, and not as part of any plan.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffyb View Post
Someone call the fbi in his area. Its copyright infringement, internet fraud, amd counterfeiting.
Don't forget mail fraud (since the fakes do have to be sent via the mail system).
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #91 (permalink)

where's miranda?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streicher187 View Post
I bought the RGIII framed matted photo/autograph card from him..

Card was a 2012 prestige autograph -- Looked good in frame but when I took it out there was no number on the back. The autograph is on a legit Panini sticker so I contacted Panini

After seeing the sticker they told me they are 100% sure it was NOT signed by RG3 and is a fake. They don't plan on doing anything about it and just told me to return card to seller for my money back. I told them I WILL NOT do that so it can be sold again and I will probably turn it over to the authorities and they can answer how this person got an authentic Panini Sticker

Never heard back from Panini after that 8(.. I'll eat the money for the card and will be damned if I return it to seller to rip someone else off.
I'm not going to say how or point to links that explain it, but it's fairly easy to wipe an auto from an existing autograph card and transfer the sticker with a fraudulent auto onto another card. I learned about the technique after I got a fake sports autograph that was done this way.

You don't need to have an insider connection to do that kind of forgery.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Lol I'm going to point this out to you people and its as simple as this I bought these unsigned cards from a dealer and then I start getting complaints , but these complaints are based on there not exactly the same as the ones in packs and then I asked Kurt Nelson formally of cryptozoic and was told good chance that mr reedus got more made somehow so yes I refunded anyone who was unhappy as there is a uncertainty about the un signed cards, so since I live in Maryland I went to the Philadelphia comic con took 30 items to get signed and talked to his agent/handler Shawn and asked him about the cards and He said and i quote these look just like the ones sent to him, and he had no problem in signing them for me so with that being said they are authentic autographs on what appear to be cards once owned by mr reedus as based on my other transactions I have a negative for a psa mantle that was just sent back to psa for verification so say what you want I spend $10,000 a year buying non sport and sport cards a year and even I have been screwed buying on the glamiorous eBay so I'm sorry if you think that I have intentionally screwed anybody and really strive one fixing issues but on these cards is an authentic signature that I spent top dollar to acquire.
d2acollectables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #94 (permalink)

Why would Norman Reedus bother having duplicates of BLANK cards made? I'm sure he has much better things to do with his time.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watt View Post
Why would Norman Reedus bother having duplicates of BLANK cards made? I'm sure he has much better things to do with his time.
Exactly. Reedus doesn't need to produce things himself to sign at conventions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2acollectables View Post
Lol I'm going to point this out to you people and its as simple as this I bought these unsigned cards from a dealer and then I start getting complaints , but these complaints are based on there not exactly the same as the ones in packs and then I asked Kurt Nelson formally of cryptozoic and was told good chance that mr reedus got more made somehow so yes I refunded anyone who was unhappy as there is a uncertainty about the un signed cards, so since I live in Maryland I went to the Philadelphia comic con took 30 items to get signed and talked to his agent/handler Shawn and asked him about the cards and He said and i quote these look just like the ones sent to him, and he had no problem in signing them for me so with that being said they are authentic autographs on what appear to be cards once owned by mr reedus as based on my other transactions I have a negative for a psa mantle that was just sent back to psa for verification so say what you want I spend $10,000 a year buying non sport and sport cards a year and even I have been screwed buying on the glamiorous eBay so I'm sorry if you think that I have intentionally screwed anybody and really strive one fixing issues but on these cards is an authentic signature that I spent top dollar to acquire.
People who received unsigned Reedus cards from not-you, have confirmed they are EXACTLY like the pack-in autograph cards in thickness and coloring. Your cards are much thinner and darker.

Saying Reedus confirmed their authenticity? Come on now! I don't believe Reedus is an expert on trading cards and I highly doubt he pulled out an authentic autograph card from the series to check them side by side.

It's not rocket science to figure out either you, or the 'dealer you bought them from' faked them.

Last edited by Nicnac; 06-03-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol I'm going to point this out to you people and its as simple as this I bought these unsigned cards from a dealer and then I start getting complaints , but these complaints are based on there not exactly the same as the ones in packs and then I asked Kurt Nelson formally of cryptozoic and was told good chance that mr reedus got more made somehow so yes I refunded anyone who was unhappy as there is a uncertainty about the un signed cards
Ok. . . so if that is true then you just admitted to having cards there "is a uncertainty about" and cards that are not the same as the ones in packs signed.

Also, what's the story behind the 'Rick' and 'Andrea' autographs you are selling that all have duplicate signatures?
Old 06-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd also like to know the story behind this Iron Man Robert Downey autograph you're selling:

2008 Rittenhouse Iron Man Robert Downey Jr Autograph Tony Stark Auto RARE SP | eBay

which is an exact copy of this one sold 3 weeks ago:

Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark Autograph Card 2008 RHA Iron Man Movie RARE | eBay
Old 06-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #98 (permalink)

No point in asking the guy anything hes a liar and a scammer. Ask a bullsh!tter a question and youll get a bullsh!t answer.
kapz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #99 (permalink)

Heres his name and facebook page according to the name he had registered on eBay in case anyone needs to contact him.

Jonathan Hamidizadeh
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.hamidizadeh
kapz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #100 (permalink)

I could not have said it better myself Kapz.....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapz01 View Post
No point in asking the guy anything hes a liar and a scammer. Ask a bullsh!tter a question and youll get a bullsh!t answer.