Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   NON-SPORTS (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/)
-   -   ebay BUYER/SELLER to block (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/358495-ebay-buyer-seller-block.html)

foreverLFC 08-27-2012 05:04 AM

ebay BUYER/SELLER to block

So this guy was selling a bunch of stuff. i was looking for a khardashian auto for my girlfriend. anyway i saw this ending for pretty cheap so i put a bid in. I paid and waited for shipment. week goes by, nothing. i send him a message. no reply. i wait another 3-4 days and write him again, no reply. so i forget about it and almost a month goes by and i see it in my purchased history so i message him one last time, several days go by. no reply. So i put in for purchased not received through ebay. MIRACULOUSLY i get a response within a few hours.

"Dear theocguy,

Hello, very sorry for the delay and mix up. I will research the whereabouts of your card and either send the card with free cards added or issue a full refund. I have been in the process of a residence move and have not been able to respond to emails. We will get this worked out one way or another , rest assure. Thanks and I will get back to you by the weekend.

- spiritofthegame562"

so i'm like ok cool. i've moved several times and i know that sucks and sometimes you can't get internet set up right away. Then i go to see what else he is selling and i see he has been selling this entire time.

"Dear spiritofthegame562,

How were you still selling things this whole time then?

- theocguy"

his response,

"Dear theocguy,

I tried to work things out, but I am not into question and answer time....I will refund you.

- spiritofthegame562"

so he refunds me. so i write back. one last thing that he does not respond to.

"Dear spiritofthegame562,

Hah what a joke. You said you didn't have Internet and I just asked how you could still be selling things at the same time. All you had to do was admit it sold for less than you wanted it to.

- theocguy"

i was buying a audrina card so i figure i'd put this here for you non sports guys.

Question is since i got a refund, do i still give him negative feedback?

chilly55 08-27-2012 07:56 PM

Nah, give him neutral feedback with a nice explanation why. I always read all neutrals & negatives as do most people. You did get your money back, just make sure that it's noted in the comments that it took a while.

Bill

Igman7 08-27-2012 08:15 PM

I would drop a neg on the seller as they did not honor the auction. You can almost guarantee that they "forgot" to ship it because it sold for less than they wanted it to go for. Getting a refund does not go in his favor as he would have been forced to do so by Paypal anyway.

t2554 08-27-2012 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=chilly55;3216248]Nah, give him neutral feedback with a nice explanation why. I always read all neutrals & negatives as do most people. You did get your money back, just make sure that it's noted in the comments that it took a while.

Bill[/QUOTE]
I am not one to give negative feedback unless I feel I absolutely have to and I think I would in this case. The seller jerked him around for at least a month. I'm sure he lost out on a lot of opportunities to really buy the card from a legitimate seller, but his money was tied up here and he thought he was already buying it with this seller. I think I would rather the seller come out and say he won't be selling it to me because it went too low rather than jerk me around for a month (of course neither one is right to do).

foreverLFC 08-28-2012 04:30 AM

I neg'd him and then blocked him. First neg ever. I gave him every opportunity then I caught him being a liar and he obviously didn't like that.