Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
Product will likely be $100+ per box out of the gate as many people face allocations again.

As far as the Lincoln, I would expect it to hit the market at $200ish. All of the "heavy lifting" was done by season 1 and this set (and this card in particular) will see the benefit right off the bat.
What exactly is an allocation? Sorry, I only got into collecting trading cards because of The Walking Dead series. Does that mean a case is going to cost $1200?! That would suck immensely considering Season 1 was like $680 per case. That is unless I'm mistaken.
icancu202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

Boxes I have seen are pre-ordering 65-75, cases 699-725, binders 28-35. The prices are most likely going to stay the same from s1 to s2 because they didn't up the print run either. Blowout states they heard from cryptozoic that allocations are coming in the week of September 1st.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #28 (permalink)

It's hard to tell if they are doing two of each auto but so far all the cards they have released photos of have had an odd numbering (e.g 1, 3, 5, 7 and so on).
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #29 (permalink)

Most likely two autos per signer for 9 total signers and 18 cards. Most likely will keep the same theme as s1. Just like madbacker was saying can't imagine stacking s2 release. the product is already on fire no need to boost it like these other releases which need the whole cast to get sales up.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
Boxes I have seen are pre-ordering 65-75, cases 699-725, binders 28-35. The prices are most likely going to stay the same from s1 to s2 because they didn't up the print run either. Blowout states they heard from cryptozoic that allocations are coming in the week of September 1st.
Not sure where you are seeing presales from, but there is one seller pre-selling on feebay at $120/obo per box. While there will be a modest increase of product for S2, demand will be hot and heavy upon release as it is NOT going to sneak up on anyone this time around.

We will have to see what the final allocations are like to see what happens. Some folks taking pre-orders are bound to get their orders cut well short of what they have already sold and people will be scrambling for product.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
Very excited about this! I haven't submitted an order yet, as most sites don't have them available for pre-order, but with that being said...does anyone have any idea of how much 1 case might cost for this season?
I have no idea, I just pre-ordered a case through my local LCS so it'll be whatever he says it is. Usually 10% above his cost when I pre-commit.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
Not sure where you are seeing presales from, but there is one seller pre-selling on feebay at $120/obo per box. While there will be a modest increase of product for S2, demand will be hot and heavy upon release as it is NOT going to sneak up on anyone this time around.

We will have to see what the final allocations are like to see what happens. Some folks taking pre-orders are bound to get their orders cut well short of what they have already sold and people will be scrambling for product.
I pre-ordered from Solar Fly cards. He states that he will fill every order, even if he needs to get product from other sources. He assured me of this over email also.

We shall see.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
I pre-ordered from Solar Fly cards. He states that he will fill every order, even if he needs to get product from other sources. He assured me of this over email also.

We shall see.
I also ordered from Solar Fly cards. I'm hoping mine comes through, and also had him confirm that he'd know allocation by early September.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #34 (permalink)

79.99 a box was 74.99 before, may be sold out from Toywiz - The Walking Dead TV Show Season 2 Cryptozoic Trading Cards Box [24 Packs] Pre-Order ships October

70 a box and 32 a binder from DigitalHeroes - The Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards

Sold out GTS Distribution - http://www.gtsdistribution.com/pc_pr...1AD03A62C6761C

I ordered a case from DigitalHeroes for 725 and binders for 28.

Out of country pre-orders IKON Collectables Australia - http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/p...duct_info.html

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 08-28-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #35 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
79.99 a box was 74.99 before, may be sold out from Toywiz - The Walking Dead TV Show Season 2 Cryptozoic Trading Cards Box [24 Packs] Pre-Order ships October

70 a box and 32 a binder from DigitalHeroes - The Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards

Sold out GTS Distribution - GTS Distribution - Games, Toys, Sports Cards, and Collectibles Wholesale Distributor

I ordered a case from DigitalHeroes for 725.

Out of country pre-orders IKON Collectables Australia - The Walking Dead - Season 2 Trading Cards -
Digital Hereos has NO guarantee and will only let you order 3 boxes.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
Digital Hereos has NO guarantee and will only let you order 3 boxes.
They constantly change the order limit, it started with 1 case and 2 binders and 8 boxes. now no cases, and uped the price on binders at 32 with a limit of 2. boxes went from 8 to 5 now 3. Sorry, I was just giving examples of pricing I found.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #37 (permalink)

That's why I'm hoping when Blowout begins taking orders they don't have them priced uber high and have enough that I can get the one case I'd like to get. Too much uncertainty going around on those other websites.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #38 (permalink)

I hear ya Brobo, I see BO going 799 at first along with Dave & Adam's Card World. I will try to pre-order from both just in case of low allocations.