Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #501 (permalink)

thx for the scans and info there serial...

those are some nice looking redemptions
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #502 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS239 View Post
My two boxes shipped today from DA..can't wait to open them. Fingers crossed I pull something big. Wish I could've afforded to buy a case, but oh well
Did they send you an email notification?
Greengoblin782 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #503 (permalink)

These prices are absurd on the wardrobe cards. Never done a 1 day auctions in middle of the week but it's looking mighty promising...
Stop buying Panini garbage. Just stop. Next time you feel like you might, just bash yourself in the face with a 2x4 with rusty nails sticking out. Same thing. THEY.DO.NOT.CARE. How hard is it to wrap your mind around that?
nabzy28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #504 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
My two boxes shipped today from DA..can't wait to open them. Fingers crossed I pull something big. Wish I could've afforded to buy a case, but oh well
My case and 2 boxes are on the way also from DA, don't know whether to open the case or flip it. Got it while it was at $800
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #505 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
My case and 2 boxes are on the way also from DA, don't know whether to open the case or flip it. Got it while it was at $800
Did you receive an email from them?? I didn't receive any email notification and online mine still says 'payment processing'....

EDIT: I sent them an email, they said that my order should be getting shipped out today as well. So excited!

Last edited by JusRelax; 02-12-2013 at 05:47 PM.
JusRelax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #506 (permalink)

4 of the dual relics sold for $133 BO each in less than 15 minutes.

Some of the auto costumes sold too (not sure how to look up for how much though)
Old 02-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #507 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
Did they send you an email notification?
Yep. Got my shipment email at 11:49 am today.

I emailed them yesterday to see when my items would ship to know if I'd receive by release day or not. And they responded and said "The product release Wednesday and we will start shipping tomorrow." So they should've sent all their orders today.
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #508 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusRelax View Post
Did you receive an email from them?? I didn't receive any email notification and online mine still says 'payment processing'....
I wouldn't go by their status of your order on your account. This is my second order from them, and my first order of Batman Legend and other various items within that order still says "processing payment"..but I received it already.

Says the same thing for BBT order, but got the shipment order early this afternoon.

I looked on their FAQ section about shipping and they said they always try to mail out with enough time so you'll receive on release day. But sometimes they can receive the packages late from manufacturer and all that. So I assume that's what happened. Maybe they received most late and were only able to start shipments today. If you don't get a shipment email within the next few hours I'm sure you'll get one in the morning. Sucks to not have ON release day, but always better late than never. Also could just be shipment emails are delayed
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #509 (permalink)

Howard Auto/Relic was sold for $300 Best Offer
Leonard Auto/Relic was sold for $350 Best Offer
Brobocop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #510 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
Not seeing those, but if so the Leonard is actually a little lower than I expected.
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #511 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
Not seeing those, but if so the Leonard is actually a little lower than I expected.
Probably could've got a lot more than that, a low BIN
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #512 (permalink)

CZE goofed a little this time with the early release of retail. They have to know that all these auctions that are currently up aren't from retail (some may be, but most are likely from hobby).
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #513 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
Probably could've got a lot more than that, a low BIN
Exactly... The seller got the short end of the stick on that one.

I see howards auto a $400 card and Leonards a $550+ card.

For the most part the auto costumes are 1 per case ($1,200 to $1,500)
People need to keep that in mind

Last edited by heroeslost; 02-12-2013 at 06:14 PM.
heroeslost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #514 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeslost View Post
Exactly... The seller got the short end of the stick on that one.

I see howards auto a $400 card and Leonards a $550+ card.

For the most part the auto costumes are 1 per case ($1,200 to $1,500)
People need to keep that in mind
I don't really see them as that expensive. I kind of figure 50% higher than their season 1 autos. That would put Howard in the $300 range, and Leonard in the $400-$500 range.

I think Sheldon will be in the $600 to $700, and Penny in the $750-$900 range. Raj would be in the $300 range.

Amy and Bernadette are wild cards. They may start up in the Sheldon range, but I imagine they will settle in at the $400 to $500 range.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #515 (permalink)

Quote:
Yep. Got my shipment email at 11:49 am today.

I emailed them yesterday to see when my items would ship to know if I'd receive by release day or not. And they responded and said "The product release Wednesday and we will start shipping tomorrow." So they should've sent all their orders today.

Found the email in my spam folder. Have no idea why it got sent there.

Anyone who purchased the Season 3 & 4 binders from blowoutcards looks like they are shipping them out. Received the UPS notification about an hour ago.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #516 (permalink)

If you go to eBay - des aubaines sur des objets neufs ou d'occasion comme l'électronique, les vêtements, les articles de collection et plus, sur eBay you can view best offer prices.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #517 (permalink)

I think another person sold a Bernadette for $350 Best Offer. I remember when the first set came out and a lot of people did this at first just to unload the cards. Then as they began to dry up, the prices went up and up. I don't understand some people who just take the first decent offer, sometimes it sucks because these people set the price, other times I think it comes to bite them in the ass. I hope it's the later for everyone here's sake.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #518 (permalink)

Quote:
I think another person sold a Bernadette for $350 Best Offer. I remember when the first set came out and a lot of people did this at first just to unload the cards. Then as they began to dry up, the prices went up and up. I don't understand some people who just take the first decent offer, sometimes it sucks because these people set the price, other times I think it comes to bite them in the ass. I hope it's the later for everyone here's sake.
Yep.. I definitely think it will be the latter.
There is way to much value in this set.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #519 (permalink)

Well, this set is limited enough that a couple of cards selling low because of low BIN's won't affect other sales as much as say sportscards where there are a lot of cards that get listed. With only ~100 of each of the big 7, I only see the prices going up over time. Just take a look at what the Vampire Diaries S2 Nina Dobrev autos are doing to get an idea of what these BBT autos will be doing.

Now, I can see people dumping the low end autographs too cheap and having the prices of those be set low...
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #520 (permalink)

Quote:
Perceived "value" is relative. The views that a Penny autograph wardrobe is "worth" $700-$900 is, to me, absolutely ridiculous. However, from the viewpoint of people who know they have boxes/cases of this product coming, they definitely want Penny auto/wardrobes to be "worth" $700-$900. To hope and wish for others to get bit in the ass for not trying to absolutely rape other people on pricing is quite shortsighted.
Stop buying Panini garbage. Just stop. Next time you feel like you might, just bash yourself in the face with a 2x4 with rusty nails sticking out. Same thing. THEY.DO.NOT.CARE. How hard is it to wrap your mind around that?
nabzy28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #521 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
Perceived "value" is relative. The views that a Penny autograph wardrobe is "worth" $700-$900 is, to me, absolutely ridiculous. However, from the viewpoint of people who know they have boxes/cases of this product coming, they definitely want Penny auto/wardrobes to be "worth" $700-$900. To hope and wish for others to get bit in the ass for not trying to absolutely rape other people on pricing is quite shortsighted.
Maybe an auction instead of taking the first offer mere hours is the way to go in my opinion. I don't ever hope for people to lose money but it's not my fault if a person doesn't really understand the product they are breaking. Like I said, last year, when these cards came out, you had a lot of people selling Penny and Sheldon autos at the $300 or less range. That's about where I got mine when they first hit. Now they regularly go for over $400, and I think even after a few weeks it started to look they were going in that direction. So if a person wants to just rip this open and take the first decent offer they get, good for them. I just don't think that is the right approach with this set, especially when it seems like those major seven autos are numbered to 100 or less. We will see when a ton of this gets broken tomorrow and more and more hits get posted.

I agree with what Aggie4Ever had to say. This could be a set that being the first to sell may not be the best idea. That goes back to me saying that some people may not understand how to sell these cards but are busting them anyways. These are a very different beast than Walking Dead was.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #522 (permalink)

I'm just going off of the opening #'s of the sales we've seen. We'll be able to get a better picture in the next few weeks.
Costumes cards are averaging well over $50, dual costumes are in the mid $100's and there is only 1 auto costume (rarely 2) in case.
That's the important factor on pricing, that and which auto you get.
Sheldon and penny autos for the first set increased throughout the months leading up to this set. I expect theirs to be expensive in this set to since they avgd 2 per
Case.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #523 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
I'm not saying that any of this stuff is worth anything...it's mostly cardboard afterall. Value is different. I believe that Penny will sell for $750+ not because it is worth that much because that is how much people will value it. It's supply and demand...based on previous posts if all of the auto wardrobes were produced equally there would be around 75 of each of them (7000 boxes, 583 cases, 73 of each based on the 583 cases...since Miranda stated that some cases would have two costume cards lets round it up to 75). Heck...I thought the season 1 and 2 Penny auto would settle in at around $300. Boy was I wrong there.

So it's clear, I'm not busting much if any of this product (may get a couple of boxes just because but that's it).
Old 02-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #524 (permalink)

Who got the 3 clr Penny pink tshirt.

I was in the process of buying it (buy it now 59) and before I could complete the purchase it was gone.

That was a very good price on that item.
KarlM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #525 (permalink)

Quote:

Bernadette auto/wardrobe $350 B/O

Danica McKellar auto $150 B/0
Wil Wheaton auto $104 B/O

Just the speed with which these are selling leads me to think these early listings for the big cards are going low.

I can't fathom why people are selling the auto/wardrobes so fast, at least wait a day to see what other offers come in rather accept an offer only a couple of hours after listing.
Incarnadine is offline   Reply With Quote