Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #626 (permalink)

I think prices will level out I just list things best offer anyways so if someone wants to offer fine if not thats cool. I hope to sell some stuff in the next few days though.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #627 (permalink)

I get two boxes tomorrow and one box Tuesday..I hope prices don't drop too far down.

Prices started off outrageous though. So not to worried about them dropping since they were already so high. If I pull a really good card, as long as I can get a few hundred ill be happy. My goal is to make back my money back on my 3 boxes plus a little profit
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #628 (permalink)

Any opinions on if Danica will keep dropping or eventually hit 100 again? Its around 75 now and was 125 this morning
Metsfan1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #629 (permalink)
Banned

This stuff is going to settle at reasonable prices, just give it a few days.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #630 (permalink)

Got 2 boxes coming Monday, was hopeing tomorrow but I think crypticzoic didn't send out the package until today. Got comfirmation of it yesterday.
rice71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #631 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan1121 View Post
Any opinions on if Danica will keep dropping or eventually hit 100 again? Its around 75 now and was 125 this morning
I've seen her autograph in every case break I've seen so far. . . Now I haven't searched high and wide for case breaks, but her auto seems to pop up frequently.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #632 (permalink)

i will chime in agreeing in that i haven't even bothered to look at auctions on ebay or sales in this forum because i don't have my case in yet. there's no way i'm gonna buy anything yet unless it's a steal, which won't happen. once i find out what i need to fill in my master set, that's when i'll start looking. and i feel like in any product, i usually wait for the hype to settle down a bit unless its a really rare card like a 1/1 or /10 in sports.

If the auto isn't on-card, it might as well be in-person.
MeetJSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #633 (permalink)

I bought a couple of the auto costumes already... I'm going to go for a master
Set, if I hit 1 of the redemptions in my 5 cases I'll buy the other redemption.
I hope to hit a penny and Sheldon auto costume because I don't want pay. $600++ for them, lol
How much does everyone think a master set will go for (excluding the redemptions)
Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #634 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeslost View Post
I bought a couple of the auto costumes already... I'm going to go for a master
Set, if I hit 1 of the redemptions in my 5 cases I'll buy the other redemption.
I hope to hit a penny and Sheldon auto costume because I don't want pay. $600++ for them, lol
How much does everyone think a master set will go for (excluding the redemptions)
$3000 plus, I have the sheldon auto wardrobe I was very happy with that pull
Old 02-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #635 (permalink)

On another forum someone got a Raj and Amy auto/ wardrobe.
They also got a printing plate and 2 cool variants. I'd say that's an awesome case. First case I've seen with 2 main cast too.
Yellow601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #636 (permalink)

I'm pretty new around here and haven't posted before, but I just finished opening my case of BBT and am very pleased with what I got, so I wanted to share. Here's the top 3 from my case...

A nice M-27 Sheldon's Red Shirt Variant,
and not just one, but TWO of the Auto Wardrobes!
Melissa Rauch as Bernadette and Kaley Cuoco as Penny

rusty2rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #637 (permalink)

WOW! Can't believe that not only did you get 2 wardrobe/ autos but 1 of them being Penny. Man you hit the jackpot. I'm surprised there wasn't a redemption in your case too. Well done you must be so excited and happy, I know I would be.

This is the 2nd case I've seen with 2 wardrobe/ autos so there's hope there will be a few more showing up with 2- fingers crossed it's mine
Old 02-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #638 (permalink)

On another note, is it just me or are the printing plates totally awesome. I know I sound like a little school girl when I say that but I'm just loving them.
I've never collected/ opened a set before that has printing plates so maybe that's why I like them so much.
I want to start a collection but with prices anywhere from $90- $150+ it's expensive. I only hope I can pull one (or two!) in my case and loose boxes.
I know odds are 1 in 3 cases, but do you think over the next couple of months the price on printing plates will lower, stay steedy or increase?
Is anyone else becoming obsessed with how cool the printing plates are (even though I don't own one as yet) or is it only me?
Old 02-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #639 (permalink)

Ehh...the printing plates do nothing for me. But that's probably just because I happen to be a printer and I see that kind of stuff all day long at work!
rusty2rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #640 (permalink)

I don't know why I like them so much, maybe because they're different to your every day card. They just get me somehow.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #641 (permalink)

Guys, my wife and I pulled a Helberg auto/wardrobe last night and I'm having trouble finding actual sales. Besides the one on ebay that sold as a BO, does anyone have an idea of what to expect now for that card? Thanks, guys!
Old 02-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #642 (permalink)

seriously i dont get how these cards worth more then the first series makes no sense. does anybody know how much the first kaley is worth? since this new one is about 700 plus.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/193738-my-rare-collection-autos.html
bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #643 (permalink)

how much does a cases cost? anyone

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/193738-my-rare-collection-autos.html
bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #644 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolo2002b View Post
seriously i dont get how these cards worth more then the first series makes no sense. does anybody know how much the first kaley is worth? since this new one is about 700 plus.
The season 1 Kaley got down as low as $400, but I think the last couple sold for around $500.
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #645 (permalink)

I also think the series two ones have less of a print run and have the added bonus of a costumer relic with it. I think the series two ones look a lot better and are more desirable, at least to me. Same goes for Walking Dead, the pictures and design they used is just more appealing to me.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #646 (permalink)

I just received my two boxes in the mail. Busting them open in about 2 hours. Hopefully I'll hit big and be able to boast on here with pics!!
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #647 (permalink)

Yay! Got the big middle finger from Cryptozoic Customer Service!

My case which I opened at the LCS was missing an Auto Relic ... contacted customer service

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding The Big Bang Theory trading card set. Please understand the approximate odds reflect an average of the entire print run; no ratio is guaranteed to exist within an individual case. As the ratio is an approximation of the entire print run, it is not guaranteed.

If any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

-The Cryptozoic Team"

Seriously! Where's this awesome customer service crypto is supposed to deal out!

Sounds like they are wanting to become like those BIG sports companies in dealing with customers.

FYI ... I asked them what the odds were to pull an auto relic on Facebook ... and was told that they are 1:288 with some cases having 2 auto relics.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #648 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambel View Post

My case which I opened at the LCS was missing an Auto Relic ... contacted customer service

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding The Big Bang Theory trading card set. Please understand the approximate odds reflect an average of the entire print run; no ratio is guaranteed to exist within an individual case. As the ratio is an approximation of the entire print run, it is not guaranteed.

If any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

-The Cryptozoic Team"

Seriously! Where's this awesome customer service crypto is supposed to deal out!

Sounds like they are wanting to become like those BIG sports companies in dealing with customers.

FYI ... I asked them what the odds were to pull an auto relic on Facebook ... and was told that they are 1:288 with some cases having 2 auto relics.
I got a pretty smudged up Wil Wheaton autograph in my case. I emailed them a photo of it and asked if they could do anything for me. Haven't heard anything yet. But your case is about 10x worse than mine. Sorry to hear that, maybe take the case to social media?
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #649 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambel View Post

-The Cryptozoic Team"

That's weird, I just had a great experience with their customer service. I bought like 10 packs at Target the other night and in 4 packs, I was missing cards. One pack had 1 card in it and the other ones had 3. I don't think they were tampered w/ because all the packs looked in great shape, liek they had just been put out.

Anyways, they apologized and offered to send me some free packs. We will see if they actual do but I thought it was nice of them to offer.
Gurds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #650 (permalink)

Received 3 boxes today from another website and opened 1 box before I had to go out.

Not too shabby of a first box.

Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter) Autograph Costume 3 to 4 different color piece
Howards Green Shirt M-11 (Has a small yellow strip on the left side)

Last edited by Greengoblin782; 02-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote